Riverside Motors

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Riverside Motors
Sunday Closed
(615) 692-1378 (615) 692-1378

4.0

Treated fairly

If you do all the smart things you are supposed to do when you buy a new car, this place is a safe place to buy one. They do deal with 'reconditioned' cars, but they price them fairly, and will be honest with you about them. Of course you should still always get a used car inspected by a professional. When we did, and the mechanic found some issues, Riverside was willing to make some corrections for us. Financing was easy, and our salesman, Jimmy, walked us through it and worked to get us the best interest rate he could find. The only thing I didn't like about my transaction was that they don't provide a carfax, which just seems like basic information to me. They will reiburse you if you buy a carfax and then buy the car. However, you could find yourself ready to purchase a car, buy a carfax, find something that makes you not want the car, and then you are out the $35. That's pretty lame. That little gamble aside, I was please with all aspects of my transaction and wouldn't hesitate to send a friend to them.