Riverchase Kia

72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2021

I never have a bad experience when I come to this dealership. I've bought all five of my cars from here and each trade in and purchase was a breeze.

February 5, 2021

Never buy a car from this dealership! Bought a 2021 car. Within three months the car started having problems w/ CarPlay . Made an appointment to have my... car looked at. The service person I was to see said that it could take 7-14 days for the problem with my car to be diagnosed. He was unapologetic about the length of time it could take and they have no cars for someone to drive while the car is in for repairs!

July 16, 2020

Update: after my car had been here for two weeks, the general manager, Eddie, stepped in when he heard my complaints. With that being said, he was able... to get the repairs, that hadn’t been fixed for 2 weeks, done within 2-3 days. I appreciate him stepping in and improving my service experience.

February 18, 2020

Awesome!!! Tells it all, never had any problems since I purchased my first Kia in 2018.and then I came back traded my car in for a Kia soul. Best decision... ever. Mr. Brian helped me and explained to me what was going on with my car. Very nice, very curtious and I understood what he was saying! Kudos to him. Great Serviceman!!!! I wanted to do a trade in, but I had a slight issue with my credit, signing for a car for my son. Once I get that straight I'll be back( smile) . Thanks again Pamela j. Patton. Once again great job to Mr. Brain, and Mr. Ray car salesman...

January 22, 2020

Oh... Where to begin. My Kia sat in the Riverchase Kia service area from November 19th to December 14th, the last day being the ONLY time I received a... phone call from the service department--NOT from my service "advisor," who, by the way, was the only person the service department would allow to speak with me regarding my car. (One phone call that I initiated ended with my being placed on hold for over 15 minutes, whereupon I finally hung up.) The only service phone call was to notify me that my car was ready--again, NOT from my advisor, and nearly 4 weeks after my car was towed there. Even the shuttle driver from Kia ha no problem phoning me! Strangely, my assigned service "advisor" insisted on communicating with me ONLY via email! I will never buy nor service a car at Riverchase Kia. Sadly, I suspect I am not the only example of such poor customer service from this dealer.

April 26, 2019

My wife and I worked with Stan to test drive a Telluride! We had a great time, it was well worth the drive to Pelham from Wetumpka...greating was warm,... made us feel comfortable, listened to what we were looking for, answered all of our questions and ordered us a Telluride for future purchase/delivery. Took time to show me the service department and meet the GM and Sales manager. Great experience and time well spent.

December 6, 2018

I worked with Myron who has helped me before in the past. He helped me out again with buying my new 2019 Kia soul. Thanks!

November 17, 2018

Bought used car, supposed to have a 100+ point inspection. Salesman and sales manager said call they'll resolve the issues. 100+ point inspection brakes... go out 2 weeks later. No we can't help you bought a used car. Lying SOB's.

May 18, 2018

Great service. Car was serviced in a timely and professional manor. I would recommend Season to anyone who needs their car worked on. Simply a great experience.

May 5, 2018

I'm loving my new Kia Forte..I'm still in shock that she is in my driveway.Her name is Silky Sliver..Thank so much Stan you're the man..