397 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Riverchase Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Service Dept Great Experience
    October 18, 2017

I don't look forward to going to an auto Service Dept, but I was pleasantly surprised that I had a great experience! Service Advisor Tracy and Service Mgr Jay were friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. The snacks in the Service waiting room were a nice and considerate touch!

• Great experience
    October 16, 2017

I had a great experience buying my car from Riverchase Kia. Teddy Frye was honest and never pressured me. I feel very good about my purchase.

• Excellent!
    October 15, 2017

Mr. Henry was very helpful, not pushy. The staff worked hard and were able to get a deal that worked with our budget. Thank you for the pleasant experience.

• Teddy Frye
    October 13, 2017

He was amazing. He really helped us pick out our first car. He was personable and I would go back to him any day! He was awesome! Thank yoh

• Awesome
    October 11, 2017

Purchase of a new vehicle had not so good credit teddy fryer worked hard to make our dreams come true execalant service polite friendly I felt like one of the family

• When you go ask for Lamar Black

I recently have be looking to buy my first car. An for about a year and a half I have been researching the Kia Soul. I first went to the Kia Garderndale,Al but they werent very nice and i felt as if I was in a interview to see if I was good enough for the car. But when I came to Riverchase Kia. Lamar Black meant me at the door with a smiling face. He knew everything about the car I wanted. He made me feel relaxed when test driving the car. I felt so sure about the car I bought it that day. And still to this day I know that it was the perfect car for me. Thank you Lamar the other dearship made me question my choice but you claried ot for me! Thank you. If you even have a young person looking for a car and dont know much about them. Lamar will put them in a safe and cool car!!!!

• Working to make it happen.
    October 9, 2017

Joey spent a lot of time reviewing options and discussing the cars and the industry. He didn't pressure for a specific answer but simply provided all the details needed to make an informed decision.

• Appreciation for my sales person Teddy Frye
    October 9, 2017

I had an opportunity to meet with this salesman Teddy Frye, I came in just to see what they had to offer and I was meet by this friendly awesome salesman , he has excellent sales skills and I truly admired that in him, he made you feel so comfortable while he was speaking to you and he also worked hard to get me a good deal. I would recommend Teddy Frye to anyone that's seeking to purchase a vehicle new or used. Thanks Teddy Frye

• Lionel provided a very friendly and professional experience.
    October 6, 2017

Lionel T. Lee provided a very friendly and professional buying experience. I walked away with the car of my choice and payments I can afford.

• Great Experience
    October 6, 2017

My salesman, Shame Abrams, was outstanding. He helped me with a complicated situation and helped me get into a new Kia Soul. Love the car and am truly grateful for Shame, Jeff and the rest of the staff at Riverchase Kia!