Call This Dealer

Used

• 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat
    June 2, 2017

Amazing sales staff. Very personable and knowledgeable. I had been looking for trucks for months and these gentlemen were a delight to work with and I... couldn't have asked for a better truck buying experience. Great dealership with honest and hard working people. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for your kind words. We are very pleased that you chose to buy from us and we will look forward to the next time! -Steve

• These Guys Are Awesome!
    March 31, 2017

I had searched for weeks looking for a 4x4 CrewCab. Was carrying negative equity in previous vehicle and look to stay within a very strict range. Afte...r reaching to various dealers and trying to gather information on them, the guys at KC Motor Co responded to me within an hour of our first contact. It was clear from the start they didn't want to just sell a vehicle, but they were truly trying to help us meet our needs. We test drove the truck and liked it. Very clean, runs great, good price. We settled on a trade value and got a good deal worked out. More importantly, I was shocked at how genuinely kind everyone at KC Motor Co was. Our financing took a little longer to come back and we had our 3 y/o with us. What could've grown into a stressful situation was prevented. They offered food and water, toys for our child, and we just talked like old friends. KC Motor Co has earned a lifetime customer in me. They may not always have what we are looking for, but we will always go see them first. Highly recommend doing business with KC Motor Co.

Ryan, We appreciate the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and would look forward to having another opportunity down the road if the nee...d arises. Good luck with you F150 and if we can help give us a shout. -Steve

• Outstanding
    March 1, 2017

Terrific experience, as always, with Steve Reid at KC Motor Co. I never feel the need to question what Steve gives me on my trade-in or the purchase ...price of the car I’m buying. I know it’s always more than reasonable. On my most recent trade/purchase, I was in and out in 40 minutes. Outstanding! Thanks, Steve!

• Good dealership
    September 18, 2016

Pleasant to deal with. Professional. No games. Vehicle was as described.

• If you want a clean whip in great condition.
    May 23, 2016

My husband and I got a 2011 Audi Q5 At KC motors and everyone was so kind down to earth and funny and they made our car buying experience a pleasant o...ne. I will recommend them to anyone that is interested in buying a top on the line vehicle.

Joslyn, Thanks so much for coming all this way to buy your Q5. We hope that you enjoy it for a long time. Let us know if we can help again in the f...uture. -Steve

• 5 Stars!!
    March 26, 2015

My husband and I have now done 6 transactions with KC Motor Co over the last 7 years. We have bought, sold and traded. I can not think of a better pla...ce to tell people to go for very nice higher end, previously owned vehicles. They have unbelievable customer service and we have always had nothing but the best experiences. We both work for small businesses and say you never know how good a company REALLY is until you have an issue. They handle everything like you are part of their family, we will continue to business with them for many many years. Thank you for everything George, Steve, Jay and everyone else!!! 5 Stars!! Travis & Alisha M.

Travis and Alisha, we are so glad that you trust in us to help you with your car purchases. It is always a pleasure.-Steve

• KC Motor Company Rocks
    March 23, 2015

KC motor Comapny provided an Unbelievably Fantastic Buying Experience! Mr. George Williams was great to work with. Had never met the gentleman before ...calling him up about the Cars.com ad for the Tahoe, but from the first email response and phone call to the delivery of the vehicle and paperwork it was a fantastic buying experieince. The pictures on line were accurate of the vehicle and were not photoshopped nor cropped to hide anything. Mr. Williams offered to do a walk-around of the car prior to final purchse and he accurately portrayed the vehicle telling me of some defects and areas of minor wear.They offered a 3mo/3Kmi warranty that gave me the extra confidence that I was getting a quality used vehicle. They also worked well with my UShip transporters to bring the vehicle to my door step 500+miles away and when something in the vehicle, the headphones for the dvd system were left at their facility, I contacted Mr. Williams and he quickly responded apologizing and said he would send them quickly. I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone. I hope to buy my next vehicle from KC Motor Company when the time comes for me to buy another set of wheels. Would recommend them to all who are in the market for a used vehicle.

• Dec 2013 Purchase Experience
    January 18, 2014

Purchased a Yukon XL 4x4 in December - online purchase - traded a truck to them of which they arranged all transportation for the trade-in. Dealt sole...y with Blake and George - a flawless experience - even though I live 1100 miles from the dealership, when it is time to replace my wife's Nissan Altima, I will most certainly give Blake a call to see what he can find for her. I have bought several cars, trucks and motorcycles over the past 30 years and the experience with KC Motor Company was one that left quite an impression - if my 17 yr old could have figured out how to slide the Porsche 911 into the back of the Yukon, he would have. Bottom line: Great guys to deal with, a very nice selection of cars / trucks - very honest. When Blake walked into the back detail shop with Wranglers, boots and a Cabela's hat, I felt very comfortable.

Thank you Jeff! You were fantastic to work with. Great meeting you and your awesome son! Stay in touch. -Blake Glenn/Owner/KC Motor Co.

• Not Worth Your Time.
    December 4, 2013

I have not much more to say about this dealership other than the salesman I dealt with was absolutely one of the rudest people I have ever met. Blake,... one of the owners, seemed to be extremely nice, and helpful. The gentleman we got stuck with however, really didn't do anything of importance and wasn't able to give us any valuable information when we went in to test drive other than "this car is great." He just sort of ignored questions when he didn't know...it was actually kind of awkward. When it came time to make an offer he was in no way willing to negotiate prices. Period! Which, if that's how they want to run their business that's their decision...however the fact that our initial offer was essentially scoffed at was absolutely unnecessary. We made a well researched offer, well within the realm of what the vehicle was worth...and would have come up considerably had I not been treated with such disrespect right off the bat. The overall tone of the entire conversation was offensive to say the least. I could hardly get a sentence out without him cutting me off. Plus he called me "kiddo" which I found to be very unprofessional and irritating. Regardless of my age (30), I WAS a potential customer, and should have been treated as such. This just indicates to me that I most likely wasn't ever, at any point, taken seriously. Either way you look at it, I think he could have handled himself differently. I would imagine its behavior like this as to why the vehicle we were looking at has been sitting on their lot collecting dust for over 2 months. You'd be a moron to pay what they were asking. At first I never understood why car salesman got such a bad wrap...but now I see. Thanks KC Motor, for opening my eyes and for making my first car shopping experience unpleasant. I will absolutely NOT be giving them my business, now or in the future.

We are extremely disappointed to have received this review. This is not a normal occurrence for us and we pride ourselves on making the car buying pro...cess TRULY different. The person you dealt with is one of the kindest people you could ever know, served our country in the Navy and then again as a Police Officer and Deputy Sheriff for a nearby county for 12 years. If he came off as rude it was most certainly not intentional and as far as the Kiddo comment, well that's just his friendly nature. He was taken aback by this review and said he most certainly learned something about how different sayings and slang are perceived from person to person. Please accept our deepest apology. -Blake Glenn/Owner/KC Motor Co.

• Always a great place to buy a car!
    July 21, 2013

This is a great place to buy a car or truck. We bought a 2008 Acura from Blake. Very honest and up front about everything. We would definitely buy fro...m KC Motor again. One thing I will say is that buy the extended warranty would be very smart, I did not buy it, should have, worth the money. I do not thing you will find a cleaner used car anywhere in this city. I look on their website monthly for a new Infiniti......just window shopping for now, but this is where I hope to purchase again.

Thanks Dave! You are a 5 Star Customer!! Talk to you soon! -Blake Glenn/Owner/KC Motor Co

K.C. Motor Co