Adams St. Motor Company LLC

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(781) 241-9680 (781) 241-9680

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Adams St. Motor Company LLC from DealerRater.

Great service

I was looking for a used car found Adams st. Motors on cars.com I was very unsure what to purchase and fron what dealer.after meeting lee fron Adam st. I was so pleased to find an honest dealer. I purchased a SUV from him had a small issue they resolved right away was a great experience...... Thank Adam st.

Adams Street Motors are the SHIZZ!

I bought my first and certainly not last car with these guys!!!!! At first I was hesitant and did not think I could afford the van that I saw on the lot the day I drove by . I wasn't even going to go in and see what they had to offer . I was about to leave after walking over to look at it ,and the salesman said " do you want to test drive it ? " and threw me some keys. I took the van out and pushed its limits for a minute to see if it had any kind of problems. Nothing ! Too good to be true I thought ,so i went back to the lot to find out the price.? It was well within my range ,even though at other lots a whole lot less van was a whole lot MORE EXPENSIVE!! I bought the van .It had some minor problems a few days later then guys there serviced it with no problem,and I have been extremely happy since . This van has been an integral part of my business and has served me well for the last few years since.

Great experience!

I purchased a 2003 Volvo 560 from Lee at Adams Street Motor, there was a couple of thing that I wanted fixed on the car before I picked it up. Upon picking up car everything was done that I requested and car was clean. I have been to a few dealer ships and Lee was the nicest man to work with. I love the car and Lee is the best!

1.0

consumers beware of this dealership

I purchased a vechile from this dealership only to have the car fail its mass state inspection 3 times making it fall under the lemon law. Then its been a nightmare trying to get my money refunded. The repair work in tryong to get the vechile fixed was nothing but lies and deception from the owner Carl godosky and his assisant lee kruger. I finally recieved a check from the crooked owner , which he conviently forgot to sign. If you are lokking to purchase a car from this dealership id think twice because you willmore than likely end up with a nightmare experience. I would not recommend this dealership to an enemy let alone a friend. I am in the process of legal actions to recoup my money from this less than honest dealership. Consumers run away as fast as you can from this company.

4.0

VERY HELPFUL,GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

MYSELF AND MY WIFE WERE SHOPPING FOR A SECOND CAR.WE FOUND ADAMS STREET MOTORS FROM CARS.COM.SALES MAN WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH, VERY HONEST ABOUT HIS VEHICLES AND THEIR CONDITION.WE DID PURCHASE A CAR FROM HIM. WE DID HAVE ASMALL PROBLEM WITH THE CAR,THEY DID AS THEY SAID AND TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY,WAS VERY IMPRESSED.NOW WE NOW WHY THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR SO MANY YEARS. VERY HAPPY CAR RUNS GREAT.THANK YOU ADAMS STREET!!!

2.0

Nice car but dealer not upfront about condition

I bought this used Volvo sight unseen after getting a carfax report and talking to the dealer. I live in Maine and the dealer is in Boston. I did find cheaper cars closer to home but was assured this particular car would pass inspection and was in great condition on all important points. I took the dealer at his word. I did not time to look over the car carefully as I had to get back to Maine. My fault but I had already turned in my rental car so I was at the mercy of the dealer. I took the car for inspection upon returning home and was dismayed to find it not only failed the inspection, but that it would cost around $800. to fix everything. The car needed new brakes(the rotors did not meet inspection guidelines), this was the major repair. The car also was missing the lever to move the back of the driver's seat back and forth(never mentioned and I did not realize it until I was on the highway almost home and tried to adjust the seat). Minor things were faulty signal light needing to be replaced and a problem opening and closing the driver side window(I cannot get fixed right away). It is a nice car but the amount of money I will have to put into it to get it in top condition will make it way too expensive a deal for a 2001 Volvo V70 XC AWD. I shudder to think what else will go wrong. Oh, and I was hit with an unexpected new expense when I paid for the car. Plus, under MASS law, they have to fix anything major that goes wrong within 30 days of purchase(brakes qualify due to cost and seriousness of repair). However, you have to take the car back to Boston to be fixed AND they put a $100. deductible as a condition. Obviously, I cannot drive a car with faulty brakes back to Boston to be fixed. Plus, the deductible(dealer is allowed to charge $0-$100)was the most he could charge by law. So, I am out the repair funds. I will never deal with these people again. This is my second used Volvo and the first one had no surprises after I purchased it. This one did.