Charleston Auto Sales

Sunday Closed
(843) 297-3211 (843) 297-3211

4.5

2006 Tribeca

I drove from Columbia to find Charleston Auto sales. I would highly recommend Jim!! Just purchased a 2006 Tribeca and LOVE it!! It is in great condition for its age. I just got it checked out at Firestone, and all it needed was air and cabin filters. The buying process is low pressure which I appreciated. I was able to get a great car at a great price. Thanks!

Excellent car buying experience!

Would highly recommend purchasing any vehicle from Jim. He patiently waited for me to choose the perfect Subaru. (two years) He was never pushy, always gave sound advice, very knowledgeable, and totally upfront and honest. I considered and test drove at least 10 vehicles before purchasing my Subaru Outback. Love, Love Love my new ride! Thanks Jim

Well Done

Jim did a great job at selling me the car. He didnt really harrass me like other dealerships tend to do and let me work on things at my own pace in accordance with my work hours. when we found a problem with the car i was looking at, he had it fixed that day and then the car drove great afterwards with no extra charge. He was very polite and friendly when working with him and his assistant was the same. Overall it was a great experience and now i have a car to be proud of. Thank you for your help Jim.

Great Experience- Would buy again

My husband and I bought a 2003 Suburu Forester from Jim at Charleston Auto Sales after finding him through a listing on Craig's list. All of his listings including the VIN, price, and mileage, so we felt like all the information was upfront and that our time wouldn't be wasted. When we dropped by the office, Jim showed us the Car Fax's on all the models we were interested in without us having to ask for them. He was able to offer a better than Blue Book price because of the low overhead. We got a great price for the quality and condition of our vehicle. This is the type of small, local business model that's a win/win for the buyer and seller. Would buy here again, and will send all my friends that are interested in Suburus.