Gulf Coast Auto Park

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(713) 422-6333 (713) 422-6333

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Connie

Last year I had an accident. I took my car to a dealer in Alvin to get repaired. I had to go back and get them to put my headlight back in after the repair. When I picked my car up at Gulf Coast Ford it looked like a brand new car. It was repaired and cleaned inside and out. I will never use another repair shop. Everyone I dealt with from the receptionist and Robert Leatherwood in collision to renting a vehicle was very professional and went out of their way to help me. Robert even took my car and got it inspected and oil changed so when I picked my car up it was like brand new.

Dealer response

Connie, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Love my dealership

As always gulf coast ford goes above and beyond to make sure I am taken care of. Love my dealership !!!!

Dealer response

Jennifer, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

F350 service

Gulf Coast Ford has always been extremely great to work with. We get excellent customer service and everyone is very friendly and answers any questions we have. it is always a super experience when we come to Gulf Coast Ford.

Dealer response

Patricia, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service review

As always the service was excellent and the service manager helpful.

Dealer response

Levanche, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Service!

Quick and easy. Everything I needed was taken care of.

2014 F150 Ford Raptor

Awesome job has always! The service is excellent the also provided me with a car while my truck was repaired. they always treat me great, thanks

Dealer response

Andrew, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you always have a great experience with us! At Gulf Coast Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Sale and service review

Service was done in a timely manner and the service advisor was great to work with. Cody Kenney was my salesman at time of vehicle purchase and would buy from him again if in the market for another new vehicle.

Great Service, Friendly Folks

Excellent service, reasonably priced. Great amenities in waiting area. Friendly staff, all around good place to keep vehicle maintained.

Dealer response

Mitchell, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Good Customer Service

Angie is wonderful service agent. Jonathan Powell is a great service manager,understanding and easy to work with to get issues resolved.

4.0

Service

Other than the service dept having to replace my bed rail because someone used it to cut pieces to replace my sunroof, it was ok! They replaced the part no issues.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!