Volkswagen of Inver Grove

430 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2020

the WV staff at Inver Grove was super nice and profesional, they answered all my questions and help me to get the car I wanted. I really recommend this... dealership.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. So pleased to hear that our staff took great care of you and answered all your questions. ...Feel free to reach out if you have any more!

November 16, 2020

I love this place!!! I had 5 months left on my Tiguan lease and came in for routine service. While I waited, I fell in love with a Jetta on the showroom... floor. The price was right, so I leased it. Sam and Travis are delightful, all staff members are knowledgeable and pleasant and every visit is enchanting.

We are so happy to hear that you found a new Volkswagen that you love! Congrats on your new Jetta, we hope you enjoy it!

• April 2, 2017

I'm very pleased with my car buying experience at Volkswagen of Inver Grove. I worked directly with Matt Lutton and couldn't be happier with the service... both he and the dealership representatives provided. Matt was relatable yet professional - as a relatively young customer Matt provided me with excellent customer service and was genuinely excited about the car I was buying, my buying preferences, and my budgetary requirements. Matt was happy to test drive multiple vehicles and offered his sincere opinions for all - I never felt pressured to make a decision that both he and I didn't feel was in my best interest. Overall I feel my experience reflects positively on Volkswagen of Inver Grove and was impressed by Matt's ability to establish a foundation for continued customer development by building lasting relationships.

October 31, 2020

Ever since purchasing my 2018 Tiguan from VW Invergrove, I have had the greatest customer satisfaction. More importantly, the agent (Ali) continues to... check up on me and the status of my car.

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your opinion matters, and we're pleased you think well of us!

October 28, 2020

Went to dealer, desired car was in stock, purchased car. Filled out a mountain of paperwork, transferred two beaters in trade, arranged financing, obtained... desired car.

5 stars! We hope that means we'll see you again soon. Thanks!

October 24, 2020

Kristen Petty has excellent product knowledge; low-pressure, easy-going, good questions for me, as well as Travis, the sales mgr., looking for what the... customer wants; good communication; _zero_ resistance to the dealer trade that got me the color I wanted, even though they had a manual transm. gray car with the _exact_ same equipment. I wouldn't buy a medium-gray car if you paid me to [visibility to other drivers out there in the real world].

Our job is to help you get what you want. We're glad to know we were successful. Stop by anytime!

October 22, 2020

VW of Inver Grove is where it's at. From the first phone call to the drive off the lot with my new Tiguan, I felt cared for and had all of my questions... and concerns addressed. Brandon Olson was fantastic to work with. He really knew his stuff. When I was there the place was swamped with people, but I never felt ignored. Highly recommend checking them out for any future new or used vehicle purchase!

Thank you for taking time to comment! Your opinion matters, and we're pleased you think well of us. Stop by anytime. We never tire of seeing our custo...mers again.

October 14, 2020

Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had! From the friendly staff, to the vehicle readiness, and even the straight forward no bs approach... they take. I really felt like I was listened to and I love my new vehicle.

Two great things: A new vehicle and an excellent review. Thank you so much- your positive review made our day. We hope you'll recommend us to others.

October 3, 2020

Talk about VIP treatment. Rick Dutton our sales person, Travis Brown the Manager, and Rollen Otness totally took care of us. We went looking for one vehicle... and left with two. They as a trio answered every question, provided no pressure in the sales process and assisted us with a fully informed purchase. We had visited 5 other dealerships in the last 2 months and experienced rude, high pressure and unprofessional salespeople. These 3 worked hard for us the entire day. I highly recommend this dealership! Thank you so much.

At Volkswagen of Inver Grove we like to treat every customer like they are VIP! It is our job to make sure the car buying experience is enjoyable and ...that you find the perfect vehicle. Thank you for stopping by and please reach out if you need anything else!

October 3, 2020

Rick Dutton took total care of us! He was patient, easy to work with, had a great sense of humor, with no sales pressure. We came in to test drive a car... and ended up leaving with two vehicles!! Buy your next car from Rick!

That is great to hear! So glad you had the opportunity to work with Rick. Congrats on your two new rides and enjoy!