Ken Garff Honda Riverdale

New (801) 528-4789 (801) 528-4789
Used (801) 513-2619 (801) 513-2619
Service (801) 513-2494 (801) 513-2494

(3,994 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ken Garff Honda Riverdale from DealerRater.

They made the buying process as simple as possible.

They made the buying process as simple as possible. Zach gave a VERY good introduction (in our first meeting) to the entire process and it played out the way he described. From reserving a vehicle (and making sure I was up to date with phone calls during the manufacturing wait time) to completing the purchase event within one hour--it was my best experience buying a vehicle.

Service department is top notch.

Service department is top notch. Service requirements are performed in a timely and professional manner

Very great service, always very fast, always done in the

Very great service, always very fast, always done in the time they promise, great price for the service they provide.

They found the perfect car at the perfect price for me!

They found the perfect car at the perfect price for me!! They were great to work with and made it fun and easy to buy a vehicle!

Dan King is a Great salesman Great car Easy process

Dan King is a Great salesman Great car Easy process even from a distance Timely

They were great service was fast and my car was done in

They were great service was fast and my car was done in the time they said it would be.

Mario is the best.

Mario is the best. He provides excellent service and is very helpful. Mario has helped us purchase 3 CR-Vs from Ken Garff.

This is my second Honda purchase with Mario.

This is my second Honda purchase with Mario. I am very negative when it comes to pushy salesmen. Mario has never been that and has sold me two cars. He is professional, informative, and most of all not high pressure. I have and will refer friends and family to him.

Customer service is excellent!

Customer service is excellent!! They were onsite and ready to help out when I purchased my vehicle

These guys are always so great to deal with.

These guys are always so great to deal with. Honest, fair and the warranty program is easy to use if you need it later.