Performance Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New (318) 367-0030 (318) 367-0030
Used (318) 367-0065 (318) 367-0065
Service (318) 367-0032 (318) 367-0032

Very positive experience!

We were shopping for a reliable first car for our daughter. Josh did a great job in showing us several options, without being pushy!! I would definitely recommend Josh and Performance Dodge!

Dealer response

Thanks Christy for the 5 stars!! We are so glad you got the experience you were looking for and glad you found the vehicle that suits your needs. We strive to deliver first class service and make this as easy as possible. Thanks for taking the time to recommend us to others and thanks for your business! Enjoy that new ride!

Great experience!

Normally the car-buying experience is absolutely dreadful, but these guys made the whole deal enjoyable.

Dealer response

Thanks Zach for the 5 stars! We are so glad we could help you and give you the buying experience you were looking for!

Great Service... Great People

Thank you to Tim Jackson and Jason Aplin for finding me and my son exactly what we were looking for! Within 2 weeks we both had our vehicles! Thank You

Dealer response

We are so glad you got the vehicles you wanted and the experience you were looking for. Thanks for your business and for the 5 stars!

Craig is like family!!

We drove almost two hours to test drive the 2015 Challenger on their lot. Craig Barber went above and beyond to make my dream come true. The car is amazing and the service was superb. If you're in the market for a new/new to you vehicle, Performance Dodge is the place to go. I can guarantee you won't leave disappointed.

Dealer response

Thanks Jenifer first for your business and second for the 5 stars! We are glad you got the ride you wanted! Thanks for recommending us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Good, Fair Deal on vehicles

It was worth the drive to this dealership for my purchase. They had the truck I wanted and for a very good price. Process was fast and easy and very little if any haggling had to be done. Prices are right for the used vehicles. Will recommend them to others and will use them again if buying another vehicle.

Dealer response

Thanks Jason for making the trip from Leesville! And thanks for the 5 stars! We are glad we could make this as easy and painless as possible. Enjoy your new ride!

Absolutely wonderful hospitality and service!

I drove over 3 hours to the dealership because the price was that good. Joshua, Tal and Marcus were absolutely a pleasure to do business with. They were very honest and delightful and accommodated me in every way. They responded very quickly, almost immediately with every inquiry and made sure I was happy. At the dealership, they were very forthcoming with minor dings and immediately fixed the plug that didn't work for my car charger when we found out the fuse didn't work anymore. I will definitely be going back to this trustworthy dealership. I'm very, very pleased with my purchase! (The computer will not allow me to rate any other subject aside from overall, but everything was 5 star. I had to put not applicable to submit my review)

Dealer response

Thanks so much Cara for taking the time out to give us the 5 stars! We are glad you had a great experience with us and we truly appreciate your business! We hope to see you again in the future!

Great service and buying experience

Mr. Piper and his team of associates ROCK! The buying process was simple and easy. Traveling to Ferriday, LA was worth the drive.

Dealer response

Thanks Rebecca for the five stars! We appreciate your business and for telling others about us. We cant wait to see you again next time

Great service and friendly staff

April Fools Day turned out great with the purchase of my Dodge Ram Limited. Love all the features.

Dealer response

Thanks Jeanie for the five stars! We are glad you came and got your SECOND beautiful truck from us. Thanks for your business and we look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

Great customer service

We drive from Denham Springs to purchase a truck. Great price and service.

Dealer response

Thanks Clair for taking the time to tell others how easy it was to purchase a vehicle from us. Our goal is to make vehicle purchases fun and easy! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Best All Around

I can't even begin to explain the service this dealership has! I went in knowing just what I wanted. Everyone was fast to great me and acknowledged that I could be a new customer. Although buying a vehicle can be a lengthy experience I felt more comfortable than I ever have at a dealership. The team at Performance will for sure make things happen in your favor. I can't thank these guys enough for all they done for me and my needs!!! Would recommend them to any and everyone in the market to buy a vehicle!!!

Dealer response

Thanks Jamie! Thank your for taking the time out to tell everyone how easy and fun it was to get your vehicle. We are happy that you got to experience the new way to buy a car and hope to see you and your friends and family in the future. We appreciate your business and your five star review!