Motor City

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dudes, Great Deals

Jean Paul Guidry is a good man, running a business for his family just as much as his customers. A man of God committed to doing business the "right way"--and there is a "Right Way". Got a great 2013 VW Jetta, clean, low miles and feel great about the price. Buying process was easy, hassle-free. Salesman followed up in reasonable fashion, every few weeks let me know he still had me on his radar. Will visit Motor City first next time I'm in need of a vehicle.

Thanks Motor City really appreciates their customers

Great service. Great salesman.

I have bought 4 vehicles from here. Always worked out great deals for me. They are not just about making the sale. They care about their customers.

4.2

Motor city

Chris was very helpful and I walked away with a nice car. The prices were very reasonble and i intend to purchase another car there.

Dealer response

Really glad to see your were pleased with our services

Thanks for my F-150!!!

Matt worked Real Well with me in getting a Vehicle!!!!

Love my Bike

Outstanding, Kind and very helpful,, will come back again for my next vehicle!!

Dealer response

Steven Cromwell we always love to see returning faces!! Thank you for the kind words!

Super Easy Process, Answered all my questions!!

Matt needs a raise! he was so pleasant to work with and the best part he was not pushy and made my decision very easy!!! A+++

Dealer response

We are hear to serve our customers you are what is most important

Great, Wonderful experience, Helpful, Friendly!!!

I loved purchasing a car from them. They were very helpful, stayed on top of everything, when we couldnt find a car i wanted they suggested another which i later purchased and LOVE. they did everything they could to get me into a new used car!!! thanks Motor City!!!

Dealer response

Thanks Jacque, was a pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy your vehicle.

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT INVENTORY A+++

I found and purchased a Diesal truck with these guys over the internet and it worked out GREAT! Great Expierience and Inventory!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your Purchase. We look forward to future business..

great place

Great place to purchase used and new cars.. Great quality cars Inventory...Excellent customer service...

Dealer response

THANKS MARCO YOUR BUSINESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US AND IS REALLY APPRECIATED THANKS AGAIN JEAN PAUL GUIDRY

Best deal around and excellent service.

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership in Lafayette and was very pleased with the service and ease of the whole process. I was not haggled with. I simply told them what I wanted to spend and they were able to work with me to put me in my new car. I would higly recommend Motor City if your looking for a great price on a used vehicle and dont want to mess with a big time dealership.

Dealer response

Glad we could service you in your purchase. remember we are here if you need us.