Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough from DealerRater.

Sami was a pleasure to work with!

Sami was a pleasure to work with! He put no pressure on us to make a purchase and made the whole process enjoyable!

Every time I pull in it’s an experience.

Every time I pull in it’s an experience. Everything explained prior with options, timing great. coffee refreshments seating Wi-Fi customer service is great. Love you guys

Hi Wanted to express my disappointment in how I was

Hi Wanted to express my disappointment in how I was treated at your dealership over the weekend. I made contact with Ali to come and see the 2021 Acura RDX that you have advertised on your website and carsgurus. I have two jobs and it was easier for me to get out that way when I was working at my part time job at NWH , verses my job in town. Made an appointment for this last Saturday at 4:45pm. Worked with Sami who went over the vehicle and was helpful. I took the vehicle for a test drive and was pleased with the vehicle as I gave been searching for months. Drive all the way to the dealership after an 8 hour shift to look at a vehicle. although they were generally nice people, I do not particularly care for how the matter ended. Basically as we all know at the end of the month dealerships are trying to meet their quota (which is their problem not the customers). There seems to be a huge emphasis on having me make a decision the other night as the following day was the 31st. I was happy with the price but wanted to take the night to let it marinate and told them I would be in touch. Went to work Sunday morning and emailed them around 7am expressing my interest in purchasing the vehicle. Was told that I had to come in today to finalized everything; which I could not do as I was at work until 3:30pm (and what bank is open on sundays.). I was told they couldn’t hold the vehicle and that if It was still available on Monday they would let me know. I responded to the email and asked if I could make a deposit to hold the vehicle? I was told by the manager that they do not take deposits on used vehicles. He then calls me and says the same thing. We’re the frustration come in is why wasn’t I told that Saturday evening when I was there? His response was that we didn’t make it that far because I wanted to thinking about it. Since he was so pressed to make a sale, as the 31st was the next day that as a manager he would have payed everything out on the table. I think that is BS as they let me walk out of there after I told them I wanted to sleep on it and I would get back to them. Clearly his only concern was about making the end of the month quota. He then proceeded to tell me that I could have written a personal check or financed. First of all who carries their checkbook with them these days - and I wouldn’t use a personal check for a $40,000.00+ purchase. Secondly, I had no intentions on financing through the dealership. Thirdly, I had the money in place through my bank but as i stated earlier what bank is open on Sunday? Annoyed that I worked an 8 hour shift, drove 53 minutes to the dealership, to fall in love with the vehicle to have imperative information withheld from me only because I didn’t sign right then and there on Saturday. He could have held the car he really wanted to and he clearly didn’t and was just being insensitive and unprofessional . Then while at work on Sunday at 2pm received an email that the vehicle was sold. I had been looking for months for this vehicle, within this price range and with the low , mileage and I feel like i got played. What did he think that I was walking in there Saturday with a blank check? How was I supposed to obtain the funds which ARE available for the purchase on a Sunday, when the banks are closed an I work until 3:30pm.. If it was about paperwork, I was at work and the paperwork could have been faxed to me to start the process - but all that was on his mind was money and the 31st. Very disappointed in how this was handled and I am starting to feel like it was intentional.

1.0

My vehicle been in service for almost a month and the

My vehicle been in service for almost a month and the mechanics don’t know what the problem is. Poor communication on their end and they haven’t given me a loaner.

Dealer response

I’m disappointed to hear that our communication has been poor and will address this with our team. We want to do what we can to address your concerns and make the remainder of our experience a better one. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this with you in detail. Thank you, Jason O’Brien - General Manager - jobrien@herbchambers.com

Ali was great to work with, we were able to do much of

Ali was great to work with, we were able to do much of the hard stuff remotely and when the visit to the dealership happened it was easy as apple pie.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your support! We're so happy that Ali was able to help you with your needs! See you next time at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough!

Dealership Headline

I can confidently and comfortably share this dealership has a very experienced and knowledgeable staff. Importantly, it is a very clean and welcoming facility and the snacks are the best!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Dana! We're honored to hear how your visit here at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough was such a positive one. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs.

They made my oil change and tire service very smooth.

They made my oil change and tire service very smooth. The waiting area is really nice and stocked with hoodies. The staff is super kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them. Thank you for all you do!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that your visit here at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough was such a positive one. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

Kept promises Good delivery No hassles Explained all

Kept promises Good delivery No hassles Explained all the gizmos Second car leased from them

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Ben! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again next time here at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough!

Kept me well informed on what was happening during my

Kept me well informed on what was happening during my service. Offered fair pricing and worked with me on discount not pushy either.

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough team with your business and hope we can be of service again in the future!

1.0

By far the worst and poorest service since I have been

By far the worst and poorest service since I have been coming here for the past 11years. No patience, no respect no courtesy,a complete disgrace to what this dealership has meant to me for all these years I have been here. The sales guy was ok but his boss the guy in the financial department was a show case of poor service. I think his name is Eric . He was very cocky and was not answering my questions I had. When I tried to be clear by saying that I was not trying to be hard but needed clarity to help me make an informed decision, boldly he said well that’s what you are indicating that I was being a pain. I was shocked to hear this was was very offended. All I had asked him was that he ran my credit so that I see the real numbers and rates instead of giving me average numbers based on higher interest rates. He asked me if I was interested in making down payment and I said yes but he initially refused to run my application on grounds that I give him my payment info almost like forcing me to make down payments before I got any information from a bank which I didn’t even know I was going with. I refused to give my payment information and counter requested that the application be placed to banks with my intended amount of deposit I would make if I agreed to the terms. But this was a problem for him. He lacked ever professional ethics, at least from what I experienced. I have always been very satisfied with services here. But this was the worst I have ever had. It felt like my process was delayed intentionally on pretense that I was being paired with another financial personnel but it took for ever. I was there from 12 till past 4pm. Mr. Chambers pls make sure you’re hiring employees who have patience and uphold the values of your business and those who strive for customer satisfaction.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your recent experience wasn't up to the standards you have come to expect. This will be addressed with the appropriate members of our team. If you'd like to speak with me personally, I'd love to try to regain your confidence. Please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks again, Jason O’Brien - General Manager - jobrien@herbchambers.com