Skip to main content

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm Closed
2024 state dealer award View 10 awards
2024 state dealer award 2023 state dealer award 2022 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2015 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award

(1,243 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough from DealerRater.

Courteous, neat environment, staff very professional,

Courteous, neat environment, staff very professional, alternative transportation provided pending completion of repair. Progress advise as necessary

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit here at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough! We're glad to hear that our team provided a five-star experience and we hope you won't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

Bought my car here over two years ago and was treated

Bought my car here over two years ago and was treated very well. Extremely clean and professional dealership. Everything from the showroom to the repair facility is top-notch. Brought my mother there a few months ago to buy a vehicle. Had a great experience. Everything went very smoothly thanks to Lauds Viljean in sales and Marc Starr in financing. My wife and I just purchased another vehicle here last week. Lauds Viljean once again came through and provided us with a fantastic experience. Things could not have gone better.

Dealer response

C. Harding, we're delighted to hear that Lauds Viljean and Marc Starr provided such excellent service during your visits to Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough! Thanks for choosing us again, and enjoy your new vehicle!

Bought my car here over two years ago and was treated

Dealer response

Curtis, thank you for your continued trust in Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough! We're delighted to hear that Lauds and Marc made each visit exceptional. Enjoy your new vehicle!

1.0

Working with Max and Marc was great but the delivery team

Working with Max and Marc was great but the delivery team and the detailers failed miserably. The brand new 2023 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 in red was ruined with ripped leather seats, glass particles on the mats, scratched carbon fiber center console, a scraped door, and chips on the trunk. It doesn't make sense how this happened within 24 hours. It was in extreme shock from the disappointment as I did not expect this from Infiniti, a luxury brand nor from the dealer under Herb Chambers. Arno was assigned to deliver the vehicle but he didn't catch any of the damages. When I confronted him, he told me ignored my concerns and continued setting up my phone to the vehicle. Eventually he went to get Max who helped take care of the situation. While I understand he's trying to do his job, he should have listened to his client's concern and seek help immeadiately if he isn't able to handle or resolve the situation. As an Nissan/Infiniti enthusiast and a returning Herb Chambers customer, I hope that Herb Chambers management team can review this unforunate incident and prevent it from happening again.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's disheartening to hear about the issues with your new vehicle, especially given our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback about the handling of the situation and will ensure it gets addressed appropriately. If you'd like to discuss this further or need any additional assistance, please reach out to me directly. Thanks again, Jason O’Brien - General Manager - jobrien@herbchambers.com

Great service from start to finish.

Great service from start to finish. Brian was our Sales/Finance guy, and Ferdy our service advisor, both were amazing!

Dealer response

Mike, we're delighted to hear that Brian and Ferdy provided you with great service at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough! Thanks for the fantastic review!

Sean Salisbury provided us with excellent service while

Sean Salisbury provided us with excellent service while we were making our recent purchase. He was extremely professional throughout the process and made sure we were happy with the purchase we were making. We'll definitely come back to see him the next time we have a need for a new car.

Dealer response

Ryan, we're delighted to hear that Sean provided excellent service during your purchase at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough. We look forward to seeing you again for your next car!

As usual, easy to get an appointment and prompt,

As usual, easy to get an appointment and prompt, courteous service. Wonderful waiting area, always clean.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that our team at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough provided prompt and courteous service, and that you enjoyed our clean waiting area. We appreciate your support!

Sean Salisbury went above and beyond to make my car

Sean Salisbury went above and beyond to make my car buying experience effortless. He made sure I got the vehicle I wanted with all the bells and whistles. Sean will provide everyone with a high level of customer service, go see him!

Dealer response

Bryce, we're delighted to hear that Sean provided you with a smooth experience here at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough! Enjoy your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

Sean Salisbury provided me with the best customer service

Sean Salisbury provided me with the best customer service I have ever received at a dealership. He ensured I left with the car I wanted and wouldn’t let me settle for less. I highly recommend Sean to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Dealer response

Hi Bryce! Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted Sean provided exceptional service and helped you find the perfect car at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough. Enjoy your ride, and we appreciate the recommendation!

I came in today because I thought I was experiencing a

I came in today because I thought I was experiencing a coolant leak internally and also had an issue with my rear sensor and hood looking misaligned. The dealership handled each issue with care and did thorough testing on the coolant resorvoir and found no faults. Also a software update was done for the rear sensor and is working normally and hood was aligned. They also explained to me how the coolant works on the infiniti and that feel free to come back if I have anymore issues. Great customer service from start to finish.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad our team at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough could address all your concerns and provide thorough service. We appreciate the kind words and are here if you need anything else in the future!