Frank Leta Honda

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 15, 2019

Had a great experience at Frank Leta Honda! Bought the new 2019 accord sport and couldn’t be happier. My salesperson Kevin Jacobsmeyer Went great lengths... to get me into the car I wanted. At the end of deal I felt great driving off the lot and will recommend to my friends and family that frank lets Honda is the spot to go! Ask for Kevin Jacobsmeyer he’ll get you what you need.

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed working with Kevin and found the car you were looking for, Ruben! If we can assist you with anything else, please ne...ver hesitate to let us know. Enjoy your new Accord Sport!

June 28, 2019

Just bought a Civic Sport. Spencer Dudley, at Leta Honda, helped me and my husband to decide which one, what color, price, etc. A great guy, very professional,... very eager to help in every way, shape or form!

That's so wonderful to hear, Nana! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you're loving your Civic Sport and please let u...s know if Spencer or the rest of our team can assist you with anything else. Thanks again, Nana!

• July 30, 2014

This was my first time leasing a new car and the salesmen at the Frank Leta Honda made this process so positive and not stressful. I truly appreciate their... dedication to finding me the best car and deal out there. Will definitely return to this establishment!

May 30, 2019

I bought a Honda from frank Leta in i Fallon Missouri, got stuck with a crv paid full price in October of 2018 , they New the problem with the gas mixing... with the oil was a problem, and sold it to me anyway , they paid for my taxi to get down there to buy it !!! But would not pay for it to be brought back to me !!! George the sales man says bring it in here , it will be Coverd , tryed to sell me a more expensive vehicle, the place is crap , now they won’t pick me up or bring the car back to me !!!! Crappy service and crappy place !! Stay away from this dealer

Our Service Director, Jeff Lind, has attempted to reach out to you several times by phone and email. He would like to speak with you about any concern...s you may have and address them. He can be reached directly at jlind@frankleta.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

July 27, 2018

Scheduled appt for my 2017 Honda CRV, the lane change departure sensor warning was off, and rear warning was sensor was off. Paul Quisenberry was my Service... Agent, he was very nice and explained what he was checking and why. Very efficient and also washed my car while I was there. While I waited the Loyalty Rep checked on me, to make sure I knew what the Loyalty Program was about, I appreciate their attention to detail and great service.

This is wonderful to hear! Thanks for the kind review and let us know if we can help you with anything else!

May 16, 2018

They were not honest . I didn’t feel they had my best interest . I didn’t like the guy who was trying to sell me on the car .

John, we're having trouble finding you in our system. Please feel free to call our GM, Allen Masengill, at 314.853.7020 or email him at amasengill@fra...nkleta.com. We look forward to helping you.

May 16, 2018

I sadly bought a car from this company . I told them I really didn’t want to buy the car and he kept pushing me into buying it . I saw them high fiveing... and said way to push that sale in the lobby . I even said I want my keys back before I left they said no you signed papers . I called an hour after buying the car and said I changed my mind he didn’t remember who I was and said you drive it off the lot it’s on you Now we can’t do anything.

Tim, we don't have a record of you in our system. If you did in fact purchase from our dealership, please feel free to contact our GM, Allen Masengill..., at amasengill@frankleta.com or by calling 314.853.7020. We look forward to speaking with you.

January 15, 2018

I had a great experience with Zach from your service center. He kept me updated as I waited and was professional at all times. He offered a ride to where... I needed to go if I could not wait and took care of an issue that I had with my salesman which is no longer there without me even asking. He will be the reason I buy or lease my next car from Frank Leta.

This makes us so, SO happy to hear, Charlie! We love Zach as well. We're so glad he was able to help you in more ways than one and got you back on the... road safely. If there is ever anything else you need from us, we're just a phone call away. Thanks again, Charlie!

March 24, 2017

I think they are very professional and can't wait to help you get into your vehicle of choice!! Appreciate their services!!

Thank you for the kind review, Tonya! We really appreciate that! If we can do anything else for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, again!

January 5, 2017

Just had older model Chevy we purchased here for our kids serviced today. Normally have our Honda serviced here. I feel they are honest, do a nice job,... have been very helpful, I've not had to go back for issues, prices are competitive & they have an awesome waiting area!

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review, Louise! We really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that you always enjoy the service you receive from our... dealership. We are so grateful to have your continued business, and if we can ever do anything else to help you, please let us know. Thanks again, Louise!