Vehicle Clearing House

35 reviews

February 5, 2013

We have just purchased our 2nd car from Rick at VCH. We will never buy a car any other way. Rick will work with you to find what you are specifically looking... for and at the price you want. You tell him how much you want to spend and he will find the best deal for you. If you look at a car and want it he will tell you whether you should consider it or not. All cars are not made equally and some are just not a good deal and if that is the case he will not let you buy it. Give Rick a chance and you will never shop at a dealer again!

December 15, 2012

Just purchased my 2nd car with Rick's help. I wil never walk into a a regular dealership again. You will not either once you buy a car through VCH. I was... done with the dishonesty and runaround that comes with buying a car. Rick makes the process very easy and and clear. I may not understand cars but I understand Money and the is also in my opinion the most cost effective way to purchase a car.

November 11, 2012

I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable 'car guy' and own a number of interesting vehicles. I was searching for a near perfect low mileage example of... an 8 year old model car when I first became acquainted with Rick Knap via an ad he had on cars.com. In my ensuing communications, first by e-mail and then by telephone, I determined he was reliable , knowledgeable and trustworthy. At one point, I asked him "so Rick, when I arrive for my pre purchase inspection, tell me what I will be disappointed in with this car. He proceeded to tell me about two blemishes it had and then sent me detailed photos of them so I would not be surprised. As we got to know each other, I learned he has 30 years experience of buying and selling cars. It turns out he is also a good mechanic so he can quickly evaluate the condition of the vehicles he buys and sells and fixes any deficiencies that need attention. The result is his cars are solid and reliable. His 'showroom' while nothing fancy ( parking area and rejuvenation facility) is strategically located adjacent to one of the countries largest used car auction sights. Rick has daily access to countless 'new' vehicles that pass through this trading facility so if you are looking for something special, he can find and evaluate it quicker and better than most people in this business. When I arrived to inspect my vehicle, it was as Rick had represented. That same day, I drove it 250 miles to its new home without any problems. Yes, I would buy another car from Rick and would recommend him to a friend.

August 23, 2012

Rick made the purchase of my new car very easy without any issue. He was always available with any questions or concerns that I may have had. Very good... car buying experience. Thank you! :)

August 22, 2012

Rick at Vehicle Clearing House is the best. I told him what I wanted; he went out and found me several options. He helped with picking the right car, he... got me financing in no-time, and made the entire process perfectly easy and seamless. I can't imagine buying a car in any other way.

June 18, 2012

Was a bit nervous about purchasing used car but the people at VCH made the experience very good - no pressure, very helpful and above that, I believed... to get a great deal on a almost new suv. I have had the suv now more than 6 months and the suv has been great - no problems at all and my family and I love it. Will definitly come back when in market.

June 15, 2012

My wife and I purchased our second vehicle, and the process was again flawless. Truely the best and easiest car buying experience. From being able to search... for vehicles that fit our needs to the financing processes, everything was smooth as silk. We dealt with Rick for the second time in 2 years and he remembered everything about our small family and understood that our need ha changes and helpe find us the perfect second family car. Thanks so much!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to shop for a used car.

June 13, 2012

I just bought a 2011 Kia Optima from Rick after my parents recommended him. I am 25 and buying my first car so I was a little skeptical about not using... a regular dealer but after this great experience I am never going back to the traditional route! I got a loaded car for thousands off what the dealer offered and Rick was patient because I didn't know what I wanted or could afford at first. Yes you have to make an appointment first, duh! They have to go to the auction at some point to get your car! You might have to wait a bit to finally get the specific type of car that you wanted but it is well worth the wait.

June 4, 2012

i drove from st. cloud to look at the cars they have advertised for my daughter. I got there and gate closed and nobody answered phone. looks like a salvage... yard for old cars. where are the cars? Where are the people to show them? What a waste of our time.

We are sorry for your bad experience, we do ask in all of our ads that all customers please call ahead to schedule an appointment to view cars. we are... at multiple auctions daily and not always available without an appointment.

June 1, 2012

they try to get you to go to auction to find your car...good luck. what a waste of my time