Ewing Motor Company

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed
(770) 945-7084 (770) 945-7084

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing Hassle free Car Purchase Experience

JR was awesome to work with! Made the trip over from Auburn AL, took it on a quick test drive and signed the paperwork. Left very happy and driving exactly what I wanted! Thanks for the easy and hassle free experience!

Hassle free car buying experience

Purchased two vehicles from the team at Ewing motors. I did a lot of research on the vehicles we wanted and Ewing had the best quality and very competitive pricing. The reason we went back for a second vehicle was the staff - the owner and his team are great. I've purchased dozens of cars from big dealerships who take the joy out of the process. Ewing Motors is the only dealer that made it truly stress free and enjoyable. They're great people, we will definitely be back.

The Best Car Expierence

JR was fabulous to work with! Very helpful and even came in on a day off for me to test drive the car that I wanted. It was such a great experiences and I would definitely go back in the future and highly recommend it!

Shane Brownlee

Ewing motor company is the best used car dealer there is. My family and I have been working with them for many many years and purchased over 20 vehicles with them. Always a pleasure working with them. They make the buying process very easy and fast!! Almost time for another one!

Easy as pie

Buying a car over the phone from a dealer in another state can be a difficult experience (trust me on this one!) , but this time around it was as easy as it could be. Got a great car at a fair price, and didn't have to spend hours/days/weeks on the phone or in the office. Would definitely buy from them again.

Awesome Experience!

I just bought a car from Ewing today. Very professional and they made my car buying experience easy and painless. I was expecting the process to take hours like when I bought a car from a big car brand dealership. Ewing had me in and out within a hour or so. I usually don't write reviews, but after I told family and friends how great of a deal I got and how awesome everyone working there was, I realized you don't find this great customer service at many car dealerships and I wanted to share with anyone looking for a car. This is a place you can trust. When it's time to trade my new one in (which hopefully won't be for years because I'm in love with it!) I will be going back here. Hope this helps if anyone is searching for a trustworthy car dealership.

Great People!

We drove all the way from the Birmingham, AL area to view a car at Ewing. Everyone was very kind and friendly. They treated us with respect and we never received the pushy, slimey, sales pressure. They answered all questions and we test drive the vehicle. No games were played by the folks at Ewing. They are a down to earth family business that is refreshing to do business with. We hated to leave because they were such nice people. Family owned and down to earth great folks. We decided to purchase the vehicle and within 20 minutes we were done and ready to go!

Great Car Buying Experience!

Start to finish, Ewing did a great job during our car buying process. They were honest, low-pressure, and very nice and non-"sales-ey" which we greatly appreciated. But it was what happened after the sale that really showed the quality of service they provide. Immediately after buying the car, we noticed that one of the power driver's seat buttons stopped working, even though it had worked fine earlier during a test drive. Without hesitation, Marty apologized (even though it wasn't his fault), and he asked us to bring it back in so they could fix it at no charge to us, even though we had bought the car "as is". While our minivan was being repaired, Marty even offered to let us drive another (even nicer) minivan on the lot so that we would still be able to chauffeur our three kids around town while we waited a few days for the part to come in. Without a doubt, Marty and JR treated us with a degree of care and service that I was not at all expecting from a car dealership. Now I understand why others have given them so many 5-star ratings online, and I am happy to add my voice to the chorus. We had a great experience, and we will be back when it's time to replace another vehicle.

Smooth and seamless transaction!

Wow, what can I say. These guys are awesome! Not "salesy" at all. I was apprehensive about driving 3hrs each way, but once we got there the vehicle was exactly as pictured (even better actually). They seem like very upfront and honest people, which can be rare in this industry. Also very competitively priced, which is why we were willing to drive this far. We already had our financing taken care of, so we were in and out in about 45 minutes with our new car! Unheard of! Thanks Ewing for being a breath of fresh air :)

Great experience

I was shopping for Cars in Atlanta area. Came across this dealer in Cars.com. After shopping around at 3 different dealers, I came here. Rob was the primary sales person. Also, I got to work with JR. Both of them great guys. Pretty straight forward when it comes to closing the deal. They keep the cars clean. Also, since it is a relatively small dealership you get individual attention. I bought the car out of state. I already had the financing arranged, and there was no pressure from the dealer to go with their financing. I used the pre approved check I'd with me. Got the title in mail in less than ten days. I'd say great customer experience. I strongly recommend this place.