Wayne Automall Hyundai

New (973) 557-4366 (973) 557-4366
Used (973) 557-4359 (973) 557-4359
Service (973) 557-4367 (973) 557-4367

(1,950 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wayne Automall Hyundai from DealerRater.

Wayne Hyundai Review

Very professional staff, comfortable surroundings and did not take up too much of my time. All in all a very satisfying experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with our team. We appreciate your business and wish you many safe miles!

Service

I would come back to service my vehicle was very pleased

Dealer response

Thank you, Richie, for the great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Until then, drive safely!

They are great to deal with. It’s my second car with...

They are great to deal with. It’s my second car with them. Jeff and Harold were a wonderful.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jeff and Harold. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, drive safely!

Sales team is frienly and supportive but price is little...

Sales team is frienly and supportive but price is little more but we are satisfied

Dealer response

Always a great experience here. Jeff was extremely...

Always a great experience here. Jeff was extremely patient and knowledgeable. Jeff walked me through the trim levels and got me in what I think is the car of my dreams. Absolutely love it. The manager Mr.vargas was awesome as well. Great team here.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jeff and our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, drive safely!

Regular Servicing

Great staff, top to bottom, from check in to service!

Dealer response

JR Silva!! This is the guy you need to see when buying a...

JR Silva!! This is the guy you need to see when buying a car. He gives you all the attention he possibly could. Very helpful, very professional and very kind. I felt like I was greeted by an old friend. Made the car buying process very very easy.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with JR. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, drive safely!

Nothing but professionalism from the minute we walked in...

Nothing but professionalism from the minute we walked in the door. Abe provided us with enough choices to make the proper decision and was able to identify the differences that worked to our advantage.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Abe. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, drive safely!

4.0

Mr Salvatore Rosamilia

The service department is run efficiently the only problem I have is this is the second time when they work on your car I wish that they would not touch the lights or put them back the way they were

Dealer response

Thank you, Salvatore, for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we will bring your concerns to the attention of our service team. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again!

Customer

Daniel in your customer service area for maintenance was excellent . Asset to your dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you, Robert, for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Daniel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, drive safely!