Dellen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (317) 399-5910 (317) 399-5910
Used (317) 399-5365 (317) 399-5365
Service (317) 399-5215 (317) 399-5215

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service!

The service department is always very friendly and explains what was done. I have never had any problems. We have bought our last two cars at Dellen and will not go anywhere else.

Dealer response

Hi, Joseph! Thank you for the 5-stars and feedback. The team is glad your experiences have always been friendly. We look forward to future visits back to Dellen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Awesome

Friendly staff & always very knowledgeable & helpful. :) I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle there & taking it there to be serviced as well. Thanks Dellen!

Dealer response

Hi, Nicole! Dellen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram appreciates the 5-stars and feedback. The team is glad your experience was knowledgeable. We look forward to future visits.

Great Experience

Great service personnel. Very courteous and thorough. Resolved my issue quickly. Did not try and up-sell me on unneeded services. Would deffinatly recommend this dealership and service department.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for letting us know about your wonderful experience here at Dellen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We value you as a customer.

Outstanding on additional truck bed cover install

Dellen has done us right we will only buy vehicles from Dellen, sales staff outstanding, parts department outstanding, service department outstanding, support staff outstanding, a huge thank you to all the fine people at Dellen.

Dealer response

Rob, thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience with our Service Department! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us when we can work with you, and we look forward to your next visit.

1.0

No respect for customers

Had my serviced there and they didn’t do their jobs right or treated me with respect. Please stay away from here, I would not trust them. Was told to contact the manager, never got a response back. The owner just copy and paste his response and acts like he cares but doesn’t.

Dealer response

Sullivana, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We strive to treat each of our customers respectfully, no matter what. Please consider sending me your preferred contact details directly. I look forward to connecting with you. Gabriel A. Montalvo General Manager Dellen CDJR Gmontalvo@dellen.com 317-462-9982

Amazing Company and Staff

ALL the folks at Dellen are an amazing group of people!! Gabe, Marshall, Casey, Jeff, and several others will do anything and everything they can to help people out. We have bought several vehicles over the last 10 years and each time they just blow your mind at the things they accomplish!! Thank you to our Dellen Family

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you are a loyal customer and to know that you have had good experiences with our Sales Department. We value your business, and are happy to have you a part of the Dellen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM family!

Exceptional

I have purchased twice with Dellen and have used their service department. Extremely nice people, simple as that. They work with you and get the job done right whether it be getting you in the car you want to getting things repaired. Courteous and thorough.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you have had good experiences with us and we hope that you will continue to visit us at Dellen Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM!

Continued great service on my Pacifica

As always they were ready for me at the appointment time, performed the work and left me smiling. This visit was simply an oil change with complete multi-check and tire rotation. In and out quickly.

Dealer response

Bud, thank you for taking the time to share your great service experience! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! We appreciate your positive feedback, and we look forward to taking care of your auto needs again soon at Dellen Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM!

1.0

Terrible

Called when they opened with an offer. No call back called again. ‘Get right back with you. 2 hours called again ‘Get right back with you. Nothing called 2 hours later ‘Sorry we sold it’. Thats it. Leave somebody in the hook to see if they could get an extra buck with no response. They were great people

Dealer response

Steven, I apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected and would appreciate the opportunity to address all of your concerns. Please reach out to me at a time that is convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Gabriel A. Montalvo General Manager Dellen CDJR Gmontalvo@dellen.com 317-462-9982

Always a great experience.

I have been buying trucks from Dellen in Greenfield for several years and have honestly never had a bad experience. Everyone there is always friendly, fair and makes everything from buying to service a great experience.

Dealer response

Hi John, thank you so much for the great review! We're glad to know your experience was positive. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.