Superior Auto Care

48 reviews

March 31, 2014

The salespeople kept me informed on a daily basis about what was going on with the vehicle i was purchasing. And they fixed a cracked mirror that i had... overlooked.. thanks alot for the great service guys...

Thanks Ron, I'm glad you enjoy your 02 Lincoln LS. It sure is a pretty ride. And low mileage too. If you can't find what your looking for, don't hesit...ate to ask about looking at the auction. Hey you never know!

March 17, 2014

Very patient. Was not sure what i wanted and they helped me and let me drive different cars until i found my Altima.. Also helped me with financing and... got me an affordable monthly payment... Thanks for the great service.

Ebony, you made it easy...a test drive is the only way you'll know if you like the vehicle. Bob (our salesman) will show you any car and is very patie...nt with customers. No rush or pressure. Enjoy your 06 Nissan Altima Ebony and call for an appointment any time. Thanks, Mike.

March 12, 2014

It was a good experience. It was my first time doing business at this dealership and so far the have delivered on everything they promised. Love my new... car and will be back for my next one...

Thanks Kim. We were only to glad that you picked the 02 Toyota Camry. You really have to have the feel for the car too when you sit in the drivers sea...t. Glad we found just the right ride for you. Enjoy and see you in the future.

March 11, 2014

A co-worker recommended that i visit this dealership when i was looking for a car... They were very friendly and the service work was done as i wanted...... Thanks Bob and Mike

Your very welcome Vanessa. And you look so cute in the 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I hope you like your new radio we installed too. Thanks for the business a...nd please drive safely out there. Call any time for an appointment. Thanks, Mike.

March 6, 2014

i truely appreicate Superior Auto and I would recommend anyonte to go to this dealer.. Great experience all the way through the process of buying my car... with great attention to every detail.

Awh... Thanks Mary. We are glad we could find just the right car for you. Little things do come in big packages! Enjoy your ride and don't forget to c...all for an appointment when ever you need service Mary. Take care and god bless!

February 26, 2014

Bob is a great guy. Honest... Easy to talk to and listened to what i wanted and needed.. And when i picked up the car the detail guys had done an awesome... job making it just right.. Nice polite and great to to business with...

Thanks Dexter...you picked out one of the hardest colors to detail too. An 02 Cad. DeVille...Black! Our detail guy has been in the business for many y...ears and is very detail oriented. We do Interior and Exterior detailing on any vehicles as well. Give us a call for an estimate. Then set up an appointment to drop your vehicle off. Guaranteed to make it shine and smell good too!

February 18, 2014

Very good customer service thru the whole process... Very satisfied and would recommend Superior to anyone.

Thanks Ciera...bought an 2005 Honda Accord and she looks good in it! Watch your oil sticker and rotate those tires. Every little bit helps to keep you...r car running smoothly.

January 28, 2014

Brought my daughters car in for service as it was running funny.. They diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts anc called me when received parts to get... it back in asap to get it fixed... Very thorough in taking care of me...

Thanks Lyle...sometimes the parts just are not on the shelves so we have to order them. Thanks for your patients. Hope you daughter loves her car and ...when she's ready to trade...think of us again.

January 20, 2014

Quick and good... Mike is good to work with when i have a problem with my car.. He gets me in and out quickly and the problem is always fixed right the... first time.. thanks mike and your crew

Hey Anthony...Thanks man. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road as quick as we can. We have Limited warranties and Extended warranties to co...ver a lot of issues with cars these days. Make sure to ask when you come by the dealership and are thinking of buying.

December 11, 2013

Great customer service. It was as if they were a fly on my wall in knowing my needs!

Sorry we didn't have just the right car for you Jules, but keep us in mind next time around. And if you don't find what your looking for, make sure to... ask about availability from an upcoming auction!!! You never know what we can find. Thanks again Jules and happy car hunting.