Superior Auto Care

Call This Dealer

Used

Great Service Facility and nice folks
    August 7, 2013

Whenever i bring my car in they are courteous, get the job done right, and there are never any surprises...thanks to Mike and his team..

Thanks Jim, we aim to please. We have a technician here 8-5 and he does a very good job at diagnosing. Parts availability make it tough some times to ...complete a job, but we try to get it done in one day. Thanks again Jim and see you in the near future for any of your automotive needs.

Every Car looks Great
    July 15, 2013

Every car we send to Superior looks brand new. Our customers are extremely satisfied and we refer Superior all of the time.... Thank You Guys

Thanks Gina...we have a great detail guy that has been with the company 5 years. He is very meticulous. Call us any time and get your vehicle detailed... to look like new!

Really good place to buy a used car!
    June 25, 2013

Easy folks to deal with.. Did not push me to make a quick decision and made sure the car was 100% when i picked it up.....

Thanks Marc..you were a great customer to work with also. We don't need to push any one into a vehicle, we give you a wide range to pick from and you ...pick one you will love! Mike B.

Kept their Word
    June 11, 2013

Had a wheel bearing start to go bad after i purchased a vehicle. I called mike and he got me right in and replaced the bearing at no cost.. Thanks guy...s..

Thanks Dave. Wheel bearings are a common problem now a days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and glad we could help as soon as we did.... Call any time for an appointment!

Frieldy and Respecful Service
    June 11, 2013

They were friendly and respectful with customer service.

Thank you Marion. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. Don't forget to call for all your service needs. Mike B.

Ford Expedition, overall Good experience
    March 5, 2013

I have purchased a lot of vehicles from a lot of dealers new & used. Mike and staff truly made this car purchase a good experience which is rare among... car dealers. I bought the SUV several years ago and it turned out to be one of the best used vehicles I've owned to date. There were a few minor repairs along the way and my one and only complaint would be while my SUV was at their shop for repairs it was always a multiple day visit and on each occasion I did not receive a call telling me it was done. I am currently vehicle shopping again and If the right vehicle appears I will not hesitate to go back to Superior.

Thanks Chris. A lot of times we have difficulty with diagnosing problems...a lot of computer components. Sorry for not getting back to you in a timely... fashion. Parts availability is also an issue some times. But thanks for hanging in there and look forward to seeing you in the future either for sales or service!

got a great deal on a oil change
    February 4, 2013

Overall a great dealership. Fantastic service and quality of repairs...Also a great price. 14.95 oil change....

Thanks Scott...great to see you again. Not only do we do Oil changes, but NYSI, tire rotations and more. Call for an appointment. Mike B.

Friendly Customer Service
    January 16, 2013

Mike and his staff are always willing to find out what's going on with my car without any issues. The guys are always friendly and make the extra effo...rt to get me in as quickly as possible..

Hey, Thanks for your service! We try to keep a daily schedule, but if there's ever an emergency...call us right away and we'll get you in. Thanks agai...n. And don't forget to call us for any regular maintenance issues. Mike B.

Fixed my vehicle quickly
    January 11, 2013

I was having transmission problems and called Superior to get them to take a look at it.. They got me in the same afternoon. the transmission had to b...e replaced and they were able to locate and replace it for me in 3 days. When i paid my bill they gave me a $50 dollar discount for being a loyal customer.. thanks for getting me back on the road fast.

Your very welcome Christina. We were very glad to help you out and get you back on the road as soon as possible. We appreciate your coming back to us ...and please don't hesitate to call us again even if it's just for an oil change. Have a great day!

found an affordable used Cadillac Deville
    September 8, 2012

We looked all over western New York State trying to find a used 2004/05 Cadillac deville. Every dealer we went to either sold the car from underus or ...would not sell unless we financed through them, or would not correct problems we found with vehicle. Mike and his crew showed us the car, put it up on the lift and let us test drive it. It was a one owner vehicle and we got the name of the previous owner if we wanted to check with her. The negotiated price process went smooth. I had my own financing which was not a problem with Mike. He was also almost $50.00 cheaper on title reg fees than all the others.We went home, got the check and went back up after the Labor day Hoilday and within a half hour, They had all the paper work done,plates on the car, and everything ready to go. Thanks Superior. PS, I really appreciated the old time men's room, brought back a lot of great memories.

I am so glad your purchasing experience went so smoothly. You were great customers to deal with also. The transaction went so smoothly because you had... all your information up front before the sale and I thank you for that. Don't forget that we are here for you for service also. Old Cadillac pics are still on the walls. Stop in any time. Mike B.

Superior Auto Care