Superior Auto Care

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 23, 2013

Good place to have your car taken care of.. Always honest and fair when i bring my car in to be serviced.. have bought cars here and will continue to do... business with them as i am always satisfied with the work they do...

Thanks C.T.. always nice doing business with a repeat customer. Keep us in mind for all your vehicle needs. Call for an appointment even if it's just ...an oil change!

August 12, 2013

I was driving by and stopped in to check out a car... They were courteous, knowledgable and not pushy at all... Got a great deal and a great price.....Give... these guys a shot

Hey Fernando, what a great guy to work with. We are very price competitive and given your situation can work with just about every applicant. Do "give... us a shot"!

August 7, 2013

Whenever i bring my car in they are courteous, get the job done right, and there are never any surprises...thanks to Mike and his team..

Thanks Jim, we aim to please. We have a technician here 8-5 and he does a very good job at diagnosing. Parts availability make it tough some times to ...complete a job, but we try to get it done in one day. Thanks again Jim and see you in the near future for any of your automotive needs.

July 15, 2013

Every car we send to Superior looks brand new. Our customers are extremely satisfied and we refer Superior all of the time.... Thank You Guys

Thanks Gina...we have a great detail guy that has been with the company 5 years. He is very meticulous. Call us any time and get your vehicle detailed... to look like new!

June 25, 2013

Easy folks to deal with.. Did not push me to make a quick decision and made sure the car was 100% when i picked it up.....

Thanks Marc..you were a great customer to work with also. We don't need to push any one into a vehicle, we give you a wide range to pick from and you ...pick one you will love! Mike B.

June 11, 2013

Had a wheel bearing start to go bad after i purchased a vehicle. I called mike and he got me right in and replaced the bearing at no cost.. Thanks guys..

Thanks Dave. Wheel bearings are a common problem now a days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and glad we could help as soon as we did.... Call any time for an appointment!

June 11, 2013

They were friendly and respectful with customer service.

Thank you Marion. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. Don't forget to call for all your service needs. Mike B.

March 4, 2013

I have purchased a lot of vehicles from a lot of dealers new & used. Mike and staff truly made this car purchase a good experience which is rare among... car dealers. I bought the SUV several years ago and it turned out to be one of the best used vehicles I've owned to date. There were a few minor repairs along the way and my one and only complaint would be while my SUV was at their shop for repairs it was always a multiple day visit and on each occasion I did not receive a call telling me it was done. I am currently vehicle shopping again and If the right vehicle appears I will not hesitate to go back to Superior.

Thanks Chris. A lot of times we have difficulty with diagnosing problems...a lot of computer components. Sorry for not getting back to you in a timely... fashion. Parts availability is also an issue some times. But thanks for hanging in there and look forward to seeing you in the future either for sales or service!

February 4, 2013

Overall a great dealership. Fantastic service and quality of repairs...Also a great price. 14.95 oil change....

Thanks Scott...great to see you again. Not only do we do Oil changes, but NYSI, tire rotations and more. Call for an appointment. Mike B.

January 16, 2013

Mike and his staff are always willing to find out what's going on with my car without any issues. The guys are always friendly and make the extra effort... to get me in as quickly as possible..

Hey, Thanks for your service! We try to keep a daily schedule, but if there's ever an emergency...call us right away and we'll get you in. Thanks agai...n. And don't forget to call us for any regular maintenance issues. Mike B.