Superior Auto Care

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

September 8, 2012

We looked all over western New York State trying to find a used 2004/05 Cadillac deville. Every dealer we went to either sold the car from underus or ...would not sell unless we financed through them, or would not correct problems we found with vehicle. Mike and his crew showed us the car, put it up on the lift and let us test drive it. It was a one owner vehicle and we got the name of the previous owner if we wanted to check with her. The negotiated price process went smooth. I had my own financing which was not a problem with Mike. He was also almost $50.00 cheaper on title reg fees than all the others.We went home, got the check and went back up after the Labor day Hoilday and within a half hour, They had all the paper work done,plates on the car, and everything ready to go. Thanks Superior. PS, I really appreciated the old time men's room, brought back a lot of great memories.

I am so glad your purchasing experience went so smoothly. You were great customers to deal with also. The transaction went so smoothly because you had... all your information up front before the sale and I thank you for that. Don't forget that we are here for you for service also. Old Cadillac pics are still on the walls. Stop in any time. Mike B.

September 5, 2012

The guys at Superior made this an easy process for me.. They let me take the car to my mechanic and have it checked out without a hassle..and take it ...out for an extra test drive before we made the decision to purchase.. They also did all the DMV work for us which helped because my wife and i both work days and don't have alot of time to do it at lunch.. Thanks Mike and Dave for everything... And you too Buzz..

You very welcome. We try to make your buying experience as hassel free as we can. So obtaining your registration and plates is some thing we do, free ...of charge, and Buzz says to drive carefully out there. Call any time for an appointment for all your service needs. Thanks again, Mike B.

April 18, 2012

Mike was upfront about brakes on this used car. When a test drive confirmed that they were pulsating, he offered to replace them as part of the sale. ...All the paperwork was ready quickly and the buying process was easy and painless. Great value for the dollar. I highly recommend doing business with this dealer. And let's not forget Buzz the dog, who maintains order in the office.

Buzz is the Man! Thank You for letting us provide you with a quality vehicle that you felt comfortable with for you daughter. If you ever need further... service, don't hesitate to call me and make an appointment. Hope to see you in the near future for all your car needs. Mike B.

November 10, 2011

It was my first time buying from this dealer and I recomend it to every one.

Thank you Leila. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. And remember if you every need service, call me for an appointment and we'll take care... of you. Thanks again. Linda

July 13, 2011

Excellent service. This was my second vehicle purchase from Superior. I received friendly and professional service from sales and receptionist. I woul...d recommend this dealership to anyone. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF...

Thank you Janice, and remember if you refer a friend or relative, and we get them financed, you'll receive a free gift card. Thanks again, and we look... forward to servicing your needs. Mike B.

Superior Auto Care