Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2021

I can't say enough great things about my experience buying a 2021 Lincoln Corsair. The car sells itself, but more importantly, my sales woman made the... purchase such a pleasurable experience. It was her knowledge of the car that sold us. She drove a Corsair and could tell us every single nuance about the car. It was evident that she really likes driving her car and her enthusiasm got us excited. But she wasn't over the top about it. I'm in my 60s and that last thing my husband and I wanted was a typical car sales person. Thankfully, we got Samantha and she was such a breath of fresh air. She let us drive one 3 times and patiently answered every question we had. We thought about it, asked some questions, and eventually, when all our questions were answered, we bought it. The word "delightful" comes to mind when I think about our car buying experience. If you're thinking of a Lincoln, definitely work with Samantha.

February 12, 2021

Purchased a 2021 Aviator and I can't say enough for how the entire process was conducted. We completed the majority of the process from home, traveled... to Chantilly to drive the awesome Lincoln, and drove home in our beautiful new car. Great selection of vehicles and excellent communication. We are extremely satisfied with the entire buying process.

• November 11, 2020

This was by far the best car buying experience I've had. Alia was great! Before running across Alia, I spent a few weeks researching, price shopping... and contacting dealers to find the right deal. I knew exactly what I was looking for and what it would take to make it happen, but could not make the right deal work elsewhere. Then I ran across Alia, she did something I value, she worked with me to make the deal work rather than negotiate against me. She took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for, found it out of state at a different location, and continued working with me to make the deal work. All without using pressure sales tactics.. instead she focused on exceptional customer service, knowledge and making it work for both of us. She absolutely went above and beyond each step of the way. Ultimately, she had the car brought in from out of state, and delivered to me in Maryland, wow. I can't say enough about this buying experience. I ended up with the best deal AND best buying experience! I highly recommend this dealership and Alia. Thank you!

Russell, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ted Britt Chantilly and Alia Gray across different platforms. We're happy to hear... about your 5-star worthy experience and will be sure to pass this along! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

September 8, 2020

Screwed up the title and put myself and someone else on it. Had to wait nearly a month to get a corrected title. Also screwed up personal property taxes... with Loudoun Count. What a mess

Thank you for your review and feedback; we'll be sure to pass this along to management for their review and corrective measures. Congratulations on yo...ur Escalade!

August 11, 2020

This was a sight unseen deal. Most times you are familiar with someone that recommends you to buy a new/used car. We were in the market for a Lincoln MKZ... and it just so happened that Ted Britt Ford Chantilly had the one model we were looking for, so we drove 3 hours to see the condition of the vehicle and make sure it passed our expectations. The whole experience from the first phone call to the actual process of meeting everyone and making the deal was impressive and I would highly recommend anyone purchase there next vehicle new or used at this location. Clean professional atmosphere and no haggling or gimmicks, I had complete trust and the buying experience quick and easy.

Franklin, congratulations on your Lincoln MKZ! Thank you for taking the time to share your effortless buying experience with Ted Britt Lincoln. We're ...happy to hear that Alia Gray and our team provided a level of service worthy of a 5-star review before even stepping foot into the dealership. We will be sure to pass this along to her and the team.

June 11, 2020

John Clampitt did an OUTSTANDING JOB of choosing the right vehicle for me. I had no plans of buying one that same day but while talking to John over the... phone, he asked about what I wanted and to my amazement- HE Sincerely LISTENED to all specific items that I needed and by the time I arrived at the dealership- VOILA - there it was —— MY DREAM truck!!! I highly commend John for his skills. He was more of a friend who showed true concern to me as a customer. BRAVO ZULU!!!

Congratulations on your dream truck! We're happy to hear that John Clampitt provided a truck-buying experience worthy of your 5-star review and will b...e sure to pass this along to him and management.

May 31, 2020

I am beyond happy with the service I received from my salesman John Clampitt. Danny the used cars manager and Abdul the finance manager were also phenomenal.... I purchased my car on Memorial Day and my experience at Ted Britt was flawless. Great Job!!!!

S. Rosetta, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear that both John Clampitt and Abdul Amiri provided an experience worthy of your 5-s...tar review and will be sure to share this with them!

April 4, 2020

Our Salesman, John Clampett, was excellent and easy to work with. Once the purchase contract was firm (dealership unwilling to negotiate package), John... drove the car about 300 Miles to our house to make change out. He explained some of, for us, the nuances of the car, had all the paper work ready for us, and everything went very smoothly. My wife and I love the car. Would definitely buy again from Ted Lett dealership, but would REQUIRE some negotiation on price of total package!!!!

Steven, congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We're happy to hear about the car buying experience John Clampitt provided, delivering the vehic...le to your home. We will be sure to pass on your review and feedback!

March 19, 2020

Nelson H was awesome salesman patient no pressure smooth transaction from start to finish. Car test drive buying and financing made easy. Would recommend... great warranty

Richard, congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to hear that our new salesman Nelson Hernandez provided a car buying experience worthy of a... 5-star review and will be sure to pass this along!

February 4, 2020

Our first purchase from this dealer was about a year ago, the experience was good, it went smoothly. Recently our company was in need of a second new... Ford Transit to add to our fleet, it wasn't a hard choice to make. Based on previous purchase we were confident that we were going to get a fair price, needless to say, we drove off Tedd Britt with a new truck... very happy!

Thank you for supporting our business with your review! We're happy to hear we continued to provide a 5-star worthy experience during your second vehi...cle purchase with us and will be sure to pass this along to the team.