Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

New (703) 466-0724 (703) 466-0724
Used (703) 994-4636 (703) 994-4636
Service (703) 466-0813 (703) 466-0813

(1,243 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Evan was great!

My salesman Evan was absolutely fantastic. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and did everything he could to get me a fair price. I would definitely ask for him if I was going there to look at cars and would use him again when it's time. Keith Goodman

Finest dealership I have dealt with in over 50 years of

Finest dealership I have dealt with in over 50 years of owning cars. Service is superb! The sales staff listens to me and offers real solutions to my needs. Randy Swan is the best. My wife and I have used Randy to purchase 3 vehicles through Randy. Service managers are also the best. They are always willing to find a way to save me money using my Ford/Lincoln benefits.

1.0

We dropped our car off for an oil change and to have a

We dropped our car off for an oil change and to have a rattle looked at. When making the appointment they guaranteed they could deliver the car back to us same day. They initially couldn’t find a rattle and couldn’t deliver the car back to me today so asked to keep the car over night so they could do a cold start and would bring me the car the next day. I stressed that I needed an answer first thing in the morning since we needed the car that day and if needed we would pick up the car. My representative assured me he would have someone call me no later than 9 am. I have not received a call from them and it’s noon. I have called and they tell me my representative is working with another client and will call me back. To top it off each person I have spoke with on the phone must be annoyed themselves with their job because none of them were friendly. This is the second time we have had this run around with this dealership, and more than twice I’ve dealt with unhappy customer service reps. Unless you have to take your car into them I would find another dealership to work with.

Ryan Plumb, Tony, and the manager with a beard

I received a great customer services from these 2 men. They are really friendly and understandable. I really recommend Ryan Plumb for future people that going to buy cars in this place.

Vehicle came in superb condition.

Vehicle came in superb condition. Awesome deal! Sales consultant was great, along with other staffing.

Hassan Yousufi was a very attentive salesman. Only...

Hassan Yousufi was a very attentive salesman. Only criticism would be that the car was given to me dirty. Keeping that in mind it was very cold outside and the pipes were frozen. So nothing they could do about it. was credited a free car wash when I bring it in for service.

1.0

There are several Good Ford/Lincoln dealerships in...

There are several Good Ford/Lincoln dealerships in Northern Virginia. Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly is NOT one of them by far! If you have a car to be serviced - look elsewhere! They have NO customer service skills, no courtesy, no respect! If you bring your car in for one problem...they will CREATE another problem and refuse to admit it! Awful experience, and Brian K still has a job there in spite of so many complaints! Something else - they pick up all the junk people that other dealerships disposed off - hence the quality of service.

Horrible customer service/communication

I have dealt with this dealer for over 20 years. I recently had such a poor customer service experience with their service department I will never go back. I recently purchased a 2021 F150 Lariat. There were a few things identified at purchase that needed to be addressed, I also have a problem with the drivetrain that needs attention. For 3 weeks I left messages on the service voicemail and never received a call back. When I got my salesman involved I got an appointment scheduled. Ted Britt has always advertised loaner car for life. I confirmed with the service clerk a loaner was scheduled. The morning of my appointment I arrived before they opened and waited. The service tech first insisted I was at the wrong location, when that was cleared up he insisted I had no appointment or loaner car. After wasting about an hour I left. My salesman called and could not explain what happened. Again I scheduled an appointment with Brian, the service manager. Again he said a loaner was reserved. I informed Brian I needed the vehicle the following week end. (5 days later). I arrived to find again no appointment and no loaner car. After a call to Brian, the loaner was found. 5 days later I called service to find out the diagnosis and was told my truck had not been looked at and it would probably be several weeks before anyone had time to service it. Calls to the service manager as well as the general manager went unanswered. I was told by the service writer if I took the truck it would have to go to the back of the line when I returned and would sit there for 4-6 weeks. This is a brand new vehicle, why would it sit in a dirty parking lot for 4-6 weeks unattended?

Vehicle Quality Assurance lacking

I purchased a pre-owned 2020 Ford Edge Titanium with approximately 6,000 miles in June 2021. Didn't notice that the Instrument Panel Cluster Lens had a couple of horizontal scratches on it as they were located towards the bottom of the plastic lens cover. I requested that the lens be replaced (about a $25.00 part) as a good will gesture since I have purchased multiple cars at this dealership in the past but the Used Car Manager, Edres Hafzi, refused as he states that it must be noted at the time of sale. Very disappointing since I have been a good customer in the past. Don't see myself or my family returning anymore. UPDATE: On 12/7/2021, I decided to see if Ted Britt would standby their statement from the owner and take "corrective measures". Sadly, they did not. Manager declined a good-faith installation of a customer-supplied OEM part to replace scratched lens cover. In my case, customer satisfaction was not achieved. UPDATE on 12/13/2021: on Friday, December 10, 2021, I received an email from Gardner Britt at 4:50 pm requesting my phone number to discuss this situation. I replied via email with my contact information. To date, Mr. Britt has not contacted me.

Drop by and See Nelson it will be worth it!

We found the truck that we had been looking for on Cars.com. It was located at Ted Britt Ford. The salesman Nelson Hernandez made this transaction painless, he was very cordial and did not try to talk us out the truck. He worked a great deal and we are happy! Nelson you are the greatest!