Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2017

I'm Very Happy with my Purchase of 2014 CPO/MKS from a Great Lady Leonia Durant! A Very Nice car at a Great Price. It is easy to Sell when everything goes... right. Sometimes a Great Sale is when things don't go right and you really get to see what kind of Car Dealer Ted Britt is! Leonia, Brian Forster the Pre Owned Sales Manager & the Team in Chantilly did all they could do to make things Right! They were not going to be Happy till I was Happy! Thanks Again! Glad I drove down from NEW JERSEY! TOM HIGGINS

December 23, 2016

Not many if any people like car buying and haggling. I went in with the expectation to limit the amount of time in settling on a price. It went very... well and I feel we both came out satisfied. There was one little disagreement that was quickly resolved. I am very pleased with the experience and the quality backing Ted Britt offers on their vehicles.

July 13, 2016

I always call Leonia Durant at Ted Brett Ford Lincoln of Chantilly, VA - as a retired US Marine, she is no nonsense, loyal, and knows how to work towards... a win-win situation every time. She has always taken great care of me, and I truly appreciate how she and Ted Britt Ford get me in and out with a focus on optimizing the experience. This is my fifth purchase from Ms. Durant, and I am excited to have received the LeoniaDurant4Life designation! Go see Leonia at Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly Auto Park, she knows Fords, Lincolns, and how to make you a happy Ted Britt customer! Thanks Leonia, keep up the great work!

July 12, 2016

The dealership made this buying process as easy as possible. Made an appointment online, my f150 was out front and ready for me when I pulled up and i... was able to walk out a brand new owner for an 150 and saved thousands!!

July 8, 2016

Amazing customer service. Customer-oriented, no-pressure sales representative. Followed up with us to confirm the car we were interested in and the time... we would arrive. Was prompt, professional and NOT pushy. Great process all the way around. The only small disappointment was the very lengthy wait to see the finance team. However, our sales rep brought us lunch! Overall, very pleased and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

July 7, 2016

It's the first time I've been in a dealership in 15 years, and I'm happy. Sometimes giving people space is a good thing. I found the car I wanted on the... internet and Mohammad Zaman¿ was my internet contact. He put me in touch with Darwin. I worked with Darwin Matamoros at the dealer. He set up my first test drive over the July 4 weekend and scheduled a second test drive for later in the week at my request. However, he didn't call me, text me, or email me daily to make sure I was going to show up. He called on the day of the appointment to confirm, which was perfectly reasonable, and that's the day I bought the car. He wasn't pushy. I appreciated that. Darwin deserves six stars. :) He was very clear when we were talking numbers and even though I'm sure he came out ahead on our deal, I felt like I got a good deal as well. That's how it's supposed to work. The dealer wins and you win. I'll update my review later for service since I have a new car, but I'm very happy with the sales/purchase team. I gave two stars for the "buying process" because it took forever, but I remember it took forever the last time I bought a new car 15 years ago. I'm not sure if I can fault the dealer for that, but I was there for almost four hours, which seemed excessive. Granted, that included a second test drive, so perhaps it's my fault for deciding to buy a car on a Wednesday during work hours.

July 1, 2016

I grew up in this dealership with family who worked there and other family constantly buying cars from Ted Britt, so there was no question that I'd buy... my first car from here! I found a 2008 Escape and within minutes was behind the wheel. Fernando was absolutely wonderful in helping me and my grandfather negotiate a price that we were all really happy with and Jamie in the financing department was just as great and made paperwork a really easy process! I'm most definitely going to be buying my next car through Ted Britt

June 17, 2016

The team at Ted Britt was fantastic. Tom Blood's advice and expertise were outstanding. Backing him up, Dan and Matt at the sales manager level really... worked with my family to find the options and payment that worked for the Ford Edge we were shopping for. Wendy in customer service really helped us understand our coverage and service options. Jaime from the finance team made the payment process easy and found us a great rate. I would recommend Ted Britt to anyone shopping for a new car.

April 23, 2016

I would definitely recommend this dealership and sales guy Fernando RIvas!! He was very patient with me and my mother... Even went out of his way to locate... the cars that we had on our list from another location. They even made it convinent for me to drive the car to my dad so he could check it out without having to come in... I am very happy with my purchase, and they did all they could to work with me. Thank you!!

December 24, 2015

After ordering a 2016 Explorer Platinum from another dealership, and basically being mislead for 3 weeks, we made the trip to Ted Britt because they had... the exact vehicle we thought we were getting from Kip Killmon in Louisa, Va. Ted Britt had "our" vehicle sitting out front as we walked in the dealership. Everyone we worked with was top-notch, friendly, informative, and seemed genuinely concerned about the bad experience we had previously at the local Ford dealership in Louisa, Va. We love our new Explorer and have nothing but rave reviews for the Ted Britt family. Brian was extremely helpful in giving us a crash course on all cool innovations that came with the new vehicle. This was our first new car in 10 years and we were shocked at all the awesome improvements available on vehicles today. The employees at Ted Britt made it easy to choose them for our new vehicle purchase, and in another 10 years when we get another new vehicle, we will go to them again.