Carsmart

Saturday 10:00am–8:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(888) 262-6639 (888) 262-6639

Great Experience

Excellent straight to the point service. Haseeb was great along with his manger. They got me in and out with the car I wanted. Facility was very clean and comfortable. Followed Covid guidelines.

1.3

Transmission issues already in the Hyundai Sportag

Initial walk-in Vibe was good started talking to Ishmael the manager he had to leave and the son took over WRONG PERSON left with nothing

1.5

Avoid this Dealership

I purchased a H3 Hummer from this dealership on 11/19/19. I was given a 30 day warranty. The vehicle was taking in water the first time that it rained and a check engine light came on in the vehicle. I was told that a thermostat was replaced and the water leak was fixed. Following the repair the engine started to screech. I looked into the engine and noticed the the Reservoir overflow cap was not fully close and the antifreeze had spewed over the engine. At least I thought, after replacing the fluid and securing the cap. The next day the anti freeze had drained again. I contacted the dealer to let them know of the issue. I was given the run around and placed on hold for 15 minutes. Being sent back and forth to the dealer and the repair shop. The receptionist eventually got back on the phone and told be that the vehicle was out of warranty. She also stated that " I may have caused the issue by hitting a pothole. The Sales manager Ismail told me that they would only be able to offer on discount on the repair despite the fact that I am still in the 30 day warranty period. So I will need to seek legal action with an attorney to get the repair completed. Steer clear of this dealership. They turn there back on you once you purchase the vehicle. Do not trust the friendliness during the sales process.

Great and easy ecperience

Used these folks through the Carfax app, they came up with the vehicle I was looking for at a fair price. Good folks. Easy process.

2.8

They sold me a lemon

They sold me a car (Chevy Cruise) with 2 catalytic converters. One of them is a turbo. I cannot get the part because several gm plants closed down so I am forced to drive a car that could stop on me anytime and I won’t be able to fix it. Chevy dealership can’t get the parts in. I will probably end up suing them.

The wonderful customer service at car smart!

I had a wonderful experience dealing with the car smart and it’s hospitality! The customer service was excellent and April Jenkins was polite, knowledgeable, and accurate in all ways of helping me with questions and guiding me to the next step towards buying a car! Thank you for the wonderful expirence!!

Stay strong

Carsmart is the best I received wonderful service... An the staff are the best thanks April Jenkins... An will be seeing y'all next year again keep up the good work..

Helped get us into a great car for our needs

Helped get us into a great car for our needs and budget. Very flexible with my situation. I would recommend you. Thank you so much!

Stayed within our budget

Stayed within our budget and we got into a great car, we could not be happier! Thank you so much you are such a great help.

Fun to work with

Fun to work with, made us at ease throughout the process which went pretty smooth. It was indeed an excellent experience. Thank you so much.