Portage Car and Truck Sales

62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2018

I BOUGHT A 06 FORD F150 LARIAT TRUCK FROM PORTAGE CAR AND TRUCKS IN AUGUST OF 2016. BEING IT WAS A 10 YEAR OLD TRUCK WITH ONLY 80,000 MILES AND LOOKED... FANTASTIC, I DECIDED TO BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY. HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE STEERING COLUMN AND WARRANTY COMPANY TURNED ME DOWN FOR THE REPAIR. MADE A CALL TO CHIP LINN EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 2 YEARS SINCE I HAD SEEN THE GUYS AT PORTAGE, EXPLAINED MY PROBLEM TO CHIP, HE MADE A PHONE CALL TO THE WARRANTY COMPANY, AND INFORMED ME HOURS LATER THEY WOULD COVER THE WARRANTY. WHAT A GREAT GUY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR ME WHEN I HAD NEVER DEALT WITH CHIP IN THE PURCHASE. IT WAS ANOTHER GUY NAMED HAROLD WHO HAD RETIRED AND CHIP TOOK HIS PLACE. CHIP IS A SUPER GUY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND I CERTAINLY WILL BE SEEING CHIP AGAIN WHEN I NEED ANOTHER TRUCK!

June 23, 2018

The salesman were very friendly. Not pushy. We got to test drive the vehicle without a salesman with us. That was nice as we could talk about the vehicle... without them there. When we made our deal they were very easy to work with. We forgot an item on the visor of the vehicle we traded in that had been in our other vehicles for 20 years. They mailed it to us. We would go back for another vehicle in the future if we needed one.

May 15, 2018

Over the past 10 years we have bought several trucks and work vans from Portage Truck Sales. They are probably the Best Dealership I have ever experienced.... Dennis, Chip and Paul are very helpful and have a no pressure atmosphere. The pricing is good and vehicles are always been of nice quality. I would recommend them any body shopping for car or trucks in North east Ohio. Keep up the good work.

April 17, 2018

quality products , quality service, overall good experience. would easily recommend to a friend and i already have. I searched all over the tri -... state area and i'm glad i landed there..... much thanks

April 17, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing a GMC work van. Dennis and Chip were very genuine and easy to deal with. No games. quality products.

March 2, 2018

Bought an awesome 2009 F-250 Super Duty King Ranch Pickup Truck from Portage Car an Truck. Everything they said about this truck held true. Everyone who... see's this truck thinks its brand new, I even got a thumbs up from a stranger which made me feel good. My salesman Chip along with Dennis and Paul where very professional and made my buying experience pleasant and easy. They offer a full range of services making this your final stop when your interested in purchasing a clean mechanically sound car or truck. Thanks Guys

February 7, 2018

Our company purchased a van from Portage car & truck sales. Chip and all crew are great to work with... We had 1 little issue i called the dealership... and they got me in and took care of it. I would highly recommend purchasing your next car from them,, i know i will..

January 4, 2018

We seen their add online with out pictures and asked them to send some and describe the truck. A big question in r mind was how rusty is it. When we went... to look at it the truck was everything they described and perhaps a little nicer. I bought the truck and like it very much. It was in practically new condition and rust free at 10 years old --- Their vehicle r definitely worth buying

December 18, 2017

This is the 6th or 7th truck I have purchased here. Dennis and the gang always treat us right. The one time we had an issue, it was immediately dealt... with.

November 17, 2017

this is the second truck ive bought from portage car and truck, best people i have ever dealt with, held my new truck for me for over 10 days, paul and... his crew are top notch people plan on doing more business in the future, their vehicles are the best i could possibly find,looked everywhere else nothing come close to the condition of their vehicles, thanks again F.ARCHER

Thank you for purchasing another vehicle from us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. We try our best to accommodate our customer's... needs and have a great buying experience with us.