Tom Wood Volkswagen

397 reviews

397 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

August 6, 2020

I bought a car from Tom Wood VW because they were always upfront about what the final price of the car would be. They broke down the total which made it... easier to see the price of the car itself and the fees, taxes, etc. I appreciate their patience throughout the entire buying process, and I went home happy with a beautiful car.

Thank you for your confidence in Tom Wood Volkswagen. It's our goal to provide outstanding service and I am glad to hear that our team walked you thro...ugh the entire experience to ensure you were satisfied with your decision. We hope you are loving the new car!

July 31, 2020

Ask for John Pittman! He's exceptional! Our A to Z experience was amazing!!! Erika Cooper was awesome too in the Finance Dept! We are so happy!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad John and Erika took good care of you here at Tom Wood Volkswagen. We will certainly let them know that... you appreciate their help, and we hope to see you again sometime!

• June 8, 2020

Best service I’ve gotten from VW in 23 years. I’ve owned 5 VW’s in that time and this is by far the best place to have a car serviced. I’ll continue getting... service there.

Nathan, thank you for the review! It means a lot to hear you say that we provided the best service you've received in twenty-three years here at Tom W...ood Volkswagen. If you ever need anything else, we would be more than willing to work with you again!

July 3, 2020

Sales Rep John Pittman III at Tom Woods VW Indianapolis provided excellent detail service. I would recommend anyone looking for a VW go see Pittman

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with John Pittman here at Tom Wood Volkswagen. We will certainly let him know that... you appreciate his help!

July 3, 2020

What a great experience! Admittedly, I was nervous about purchasing a new vehicle. My friends had just had bad experiences with salespersons and I kind... of assumed I would too. The moment I walked in the door I was greeted with the most high energy & joyful human. John made the process so fun and super easy. Thank you, John! You clearly love your job and your knowledge of the vehicle was so refreshing. Seriously- go to John if you are thinking about a Volkswagen!

Amye, thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with John here at Tom Wood Volkswagen, and we will certainly let him know th...at you appreciate his help. Safe driving in your newly purchased vehicle!

July 1, 2020

We purchased a vehicle from here recently, it broke down on day 3 as we were traveling. It qill take more money to repair it than we paid dor the vehicle... and they just keep saying AS IS, so I guess they sell you unsafe vehicles and don't care at all, that is horrible customer service. They threw $500 at us like it was going to even put a dent in the $9000 repair bill it now has. They said their mechanics looked at it, no way...Not with all that 2 other repair places have told us is wrong. NO WAY!

I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated, though we can certainly understand how disappointing it is when your vehicle breaks down. I'd like to speak... with you directly about your concerns - would you be willing to give me a call? Thank you, Mark Haslem - Used Car Manager - 317-705-7810

June 30, 2020

I went in for oil change service. The dealership is clean people are very polite and there are amenities and kind of a museum. My only complaint is it... took so long.

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with our team at Tom Wood Volkswagen, and we hope to see you again sometime!

Da'Shawn Jackson

Internet Sales Consultant

June 18, 2020

Nathan Gregg at Tom Wood VW should be given a raise as he is a professional and another Dealer would die well to recruit him.

Thank you for the review! Nathan is an excellent member of our team at Tom Wood Volkswagen, and we will certainly let him know that you appreciate his... help!

May 2, 2020

I would highly recommend Tom Wood Volkswagen of Indianapolis! I worked with Kent the General Manager and he makes the buying process very quick and painless!... Rob Pucci my salesperson was very patient and went over every feature on my car with me. This is our family's second VW purchased at this location and my daughter also bought her Tiguan from Tom Wood VW. Both transactions went extremely well! Super clean store! Thank you Kent and Rob for all your help! My daughter and I both love our Tiguans! It's my first VW and it won't be my last!

Barbara, thank you for the 5-star review! It was our pleasure to work with both you and your daughter here at Tom Wood Volkswagen, and it means a lot ...to know that you are both enjoying your Volkswagen Tiguans. We will be sure to let Kent and Rob know that you appreciate their help!

Rob Pucci

Auto Sales & Leasing Professional

Kent Golden

General Manager

April 27, 2020

Brian from the service Dept, took really good care of my son's R line Jetta. Got him in quick to repair a punctured tire and took care of a maintenance... issue that we thought we would have to wait a few days on. We were in and out in 24 hours. Then he had the car washed as well. That was a really welcoming event since Crew Car wash was closed during these "pandemic times." Great service dept!

Hi DJ - We appreciate you trusting us with your son's Volkswagen Jetta and are happy to hear that our team could get it running smoothly and safely in... a timely manner. Thank you for the wonderful review! If any future issues should arise, we will be here to help.