Tom Wood Volkswagen

348 reviews

348 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2019

I’ve submitted two requests for a reply and refund after they charged me $134 for a fraudulent diagnosis on my vehicle but they don’t even... care enough to reply. I can’t believe they condone this treatment of customers! Their service department quoted me over $700 for a repair that cost $76 at another service center. Then charged me $134 for the wrong diagnosis...I guess they figured that since I’m a woman that I wouldn’t know that they were totally trying to scam me out of hundreds of dollars. I am still demanding a refund of my $134 but their management won’t even reply to my initial inquiry.

Jenna, I do appreciate it that you brought this issue to my attention and we will use this as a learning experience going forward. I agree that this s...hould have been better explained to you and have authorized a refund for you. I do hope that in time you'll give us another chance to earn your business. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance-- George Walker, Service Manager Tom Wood Volkswagen.

January 17, 2019

Found a dead battery as I left work. Got a jump from a friend and showed up at Tom Wood VW 20 minutes before their service department closed. I left the... car and they provided me transportation in 15 minutes! The next morning I had my car back by 11 AM with a fresh battery. Very impressed by the fast & friendly service. Thanks Tom Wood VW! You saved me in a time of need.

Jon Dwyer

Senior Service Consultant

(4.7) 25 reviews

• December 18, 2018

Amazing servise took my car they diagnosed what it had and they fixed it for me! Always helping out for reasonable prices I recommend this dealer

December 21, 2018

Took my 2018 Passat in after hearing a mysterious rattle for a few weeks. My advisor Jack, explained that he would make sure my car was in the hands of... his most experienced techs and that any issues would be diagnosed thoroughly and cared for immediately. Jack was upbeat, friendly (at 8a!!!) and committed to taking care of the problem which eased my anxiety from the start . After a short wait he returned and explained the issue, missed screws in the fender at the factory! Thanks to the keen eyes of the service staff - I was on my way, still loving my new GT. Thanks Jack! Happy Holidays!

Jack Harrell

(4.7) 18 reviews

November 29, 2018

Please disregard anything positive any one says about this service center. You are much better off pouring gasoline all over your automobile and then... lighting it on fire. I brought my car in after they changed the oil and put the wrong oil in. Not only did they do that but they ignored my calls, messages, and emails for 7 days. what was their excuse? we were slammed. Hmmm long story short they couldnt fix my car and I was carless for 7 days. I sent my car to Tom O'brien who was much better in every way possible. Tom wood VW lied to me, ignored me, and then made sure they didnt fix the problem much like my alcoholic ex girl friend from college named crazy face. Never would i have thought a service center and an ex girl friend would have so much positive correlation.

November 7, 2018

I bought a "Certified Pre Owned" Volkswagen from this dealership which had warped & grooved brake rotors. Needless to say, the vehicle did not qualify... to be sold as Certified Pre Owned per Volkswagen's specs. The service department reluctantly replaced them but it caused me to miss 2 days of work waiting for the work to get done. Upon reviewing my financing paperwork, I noticed that over $2,800.00 worth of warranties, key replacement etc had been added to my deal above & beyond the agreed upon sale price. Yes, I should have caught it when I signed my paperwork, but for some reason I trusted these guys. Mistake. Commission scam? The General Manager, Antonio Fisher, told me that the finance guy, Jeff Bragg, added the warranties to my deal. Jeff Bragg told me that my salesman, Robert Pucci, added the warranties to my deal. Regardless of who did it, it wasn't ME. I believe it was a team effort. I was never asked if I wanted the warranties. I never requested the warranties. Everyone here lied to me. When I asked Jeff Bragg to cancel the warranties, he responded with rude, childish emails which I forwarded to Volkwagen Customer Care. Volkswagen Customer Care promptly resolved my issue & got my money refunded to the principal balance on my loan. I posted all of the emails and screen shots of the texts to my Facebook, Twitter & YouTube pages. Fortunately, an attorney who follows me on social media saw my posts and offered to help me for free. Volkswagen Customer Care still contacts me at least once a month checking up on this situation. This is not a Volkswagen problem, it is a dealership problem. Volkswagen are great people & they DO care. Regardless, I have had my vehicle serviced at Andy Mohr Volkswagen in Avon & recently had a recall performed at Falcone Volkwagen in Indianapolis. Both of those dealerships treated me great and appreciated my business. I highly recommend them both over Tom Wood Volkswagen. I will never purchase another vehicle from ANY Tom Wood Dealership due to this experience. I even cancelled my Allstate Home Owners policy and 2 automobile policies which I had with Wood Insurance Group. I don't want any affiliation with the Tom Wood brand ever again. I even had their name removed from the back of my car. I wish I had purchased this car from Falcone Volkswagen or Andy Mohr Volkswagen. This was the worst car buying experience of my life.

Vu Tran

Antonio Fisher

Finance Manager

(4.3) 6 reviews

November 7, 2018

Good experience with dealership. Not there fault for poor quality out of VW . I bought new and received recall before I received title for plates. Have... owned for nine months with multiple issues and now on 3rd recall.

October 23, 2018

Jack Harrell and the Service Team were amazing, Helpful and very Courteous to me throughout my service experience. They assisted me with my appointment... and replacing my windshield wiper blades.

Everyone in our Service Department will be pleased to read your comment. It¿¿¿s a good feeling when auto service goes right. We want every customer to... know that feeling. Thanks again.

Jack Harrell

(4.7) 18 reviews

October 23, 2018

I have received excellent customer service from the Tom Wood VW dealership. I purchased my car there and was very satisfied with the process. Since then,... any assistance I have needed has been prompt nd courteous.

October 10, 2018

Beginning to end, this was the worst experience that I have ever had at a car dealership. Everyone here in sales, finance and service lied to me. Very... dishonest and arrogant group of people. This was my first and last purchase at any Tom Wood dealership.