Premier GMC

Owner

Been doing business there for a long time. Would not service my GMC Vehicles anywhere else.

1.0

highly not recommended

Dealership was dishonest about what is wrong with the car. I specially asked if there is an engine light and I was told “no” and that is no major issue with the car. Less than 100 miles on the highway and the engine light comes on. I call the manager and replies to my concern with sarcasm and disrespect.

1.0

Mr. Clifford Wright

Very disappointed on the replacement of my battery. After quizzing the service manager, I was told that the replacement battery was NOT under warranty on my 2016 Sierra, and charged $191.00+. After review of my warranty, I was in fact, covered 100%. This "slipped through the crack" is either incompetent, or shady. I am sorry, because I thought I had finally found, an honest dealership. Never again, for myself, or anyone that I talk to. Thank you, Clifford Wright

3.0

Service

I brought my car in for a noise and after I left the noise was still there. I am bringing back in June 5 at 9:00. I can say everyone is very nice. I said yes on the next questions as up to now I have been happy.

Another great buying experience

Great place, make you feel at ease every time. why we keep coming back

Service repair on my 2008 Chevrolet Express 2500

They handled everything I needed done. They answered all of my questions. It is like a new vehicle!

Great Service Department

Premier's Service Department is dependable and professional. I have been taking my SUV there for years and they have done all the maintenance on it since I purchased it new. It now has well over 200,000 miles and is still a dependable vehicle, thanks to Premier.

Great Service Dept

Tony in the Service Dept was very cool! He was seems very polite, approachable and trustworthy. He did a great job explaining what was wrong with my car and what was done to fix it. I feel confident that they kept my cost to a minimum for the repairs. Keep up the good work!

Wonderful service department

The employees that I've encountered at Premier are the best! I have really only worked with the service department with two cars over the past 3 years. I love how everything is explained to me ahead of time. A very friendly, experienced crew here!

Wonderful service

Toni Superini and Clark made the experience with the service of my 2015 GMC Acadia at Premier wonderful. They went above and beyond to make sure the problem was solved and handled quickly. Toni went above and beyond. We will only be going to premier for future service needs and to purchase our next vehicle. Thank you.