Gillman Subaru of San Antonio

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 17, 2018

It was all very good. I had been there others times and service was good. Car was washed and cleaned up too! Thanks

Jim, Thank you for your outstanding five-star review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and would love to see you again soon.

July 5, 2018

Oil change and tire rotation in less than 30 minutes. I had an appointment but arrived about 10 minutes early. I thought for sure I would be able to get... a few things done on my laptop but I was wrong. I didn't even get halfway through my bottle of water. Service like this is why I haven't let anyone but Gillman touch my Outback.

Thank you, Brad, for taking the time to write a superb review. We are ecstatic to learn you were in and out in a timely manner from our Service Depart...ment. We look forward to continuing to take care of all your auto needs. Thank you!

June 25, 2018

Joe DaDez is an excellent salesman. He worked extremely hard to satisfy all my needs and desires. He even went over and above what I expected. However,... Gillman Subaru was a little unprofessional in knowing exactly how to take care of my leasing needs. They were very nice, but seemed to be uncertain as to the proper procedure. I would go back, but I would pay great attention to see the details are handled properly. A good company with good people.

Hi Shearley, Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us! We are thankful for your business and will use your feedback to improve. Co...ngratulations on your vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the future!

June 25, 2018

This dealership is all about meeting their quota. The salesperson and coworkers literally got into a screaming matching about who’s sale I was. Against... my better judgment I proceeded with my purchase. When I contacted the GM he acted real nonchalant about the situation and said he handled it. No apology at all. Totally turned me off to the Subaru brand. If I were to buy another Subaru it would definitely not be at Gilman Subaru.

January 20, 2018

Normalinda Parras was Great! We knew what we were looking for. I found it online and sent in an email.Normalinda Contacted me immediately And had the... car ready for me the next morning. She offered us choices but wasn't pushy. She was very friendly and we purchased the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted. I would have given 5 stars however we did have to wait a while for paperwork and I don't wait well. Other than that two thumbs up.

Thank you for the great review and the two thumbs up, Dana! Congratulations on your purchase! We are glad to hear that Normalinda offered you some exc...ellent services. We will also make sure to pass along your comments about the wait time for the paperwork to our Management Team, and hope to ensure five-stars in your future visits. Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything further!

November 19, 2016

Stay Away. Stay away. Stay Away. Stay Away. Stay Away. Stay Away.

Hello. We're disappointed that your experience wasn't a pleasant one. We would like a chance to further discuss this with you, please contact us so we... can learn more about your experience. Thank you, Sergio Guerra, General Manager, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

July 12, 2016

Great service provided. Did not find purchase yet.

December 18, 2015

I have purchased so many cars from Gillman and they always know how to take care of me. I have purchased 2 more Subarus from Joshua Galas. He is an outstanding... salesman, very intelligent and kind. Gillman is the place to go, forever loyal

Janet, We appreciate your loyalty and this awesome 5-star review. We will be sure to let Joshua know the kind words you had to say about him. We can't... wait to see you again in the future!

November 4, 2015

Had a great purchasing experience with a great sales consultant. Michael Beeler bent over backwards to help us get the best deal. He was friendly, professional,... and easy to work with. He was a no-hassle kind of guy and went on the hunt to help us find the perfect car that met all of our needs. This dealerships sales and finance department were fantastic. This was the best new cars sale experience we have ever had. We highly recommend Gilman Subaru for your next car purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We strive to provide a car buying experience like no other and we are happy to hear that M...ichael is going above and beyond in his customer service! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

October 26, 2015

Joshua Galas helped me find a wonderful used Subaru within my budget, without the added stress of a high pressure sales environment and did not play pricing... games. While I was not looking to purchase a vehicle on my first visit, the quality of the service and the car convinced me otherwise. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car.

We are happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership, George! We will be sure to tell Joshua that you appreciated his help in... finding your perfect Subaru. We hope to see you again!