Cochran Volkswagen South Hills

221 reviews

221 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cochran Volkswagen South Hills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 15, 2019

Worst experiences ever with Cochran VW South Hills! Leased a 2015 Tiguan from them and when lease was up ended up purchasing a 2018 Tiguan. Was told... at the time that they would handle everything with ending the lease and I would only be responsible for the excess miles over the terms in the lease. I turned in the lease when I purchased the new Tiguan in March 2018. Paperwork to end the lease wasn’t finalized until August 2018 - only after contacting dealership and VW directly to resolve. Then I get a bill for $1000 in “damage” to the vehicle that wasn’t there when I turned it in! No support from dealership/VW to resolve and I’m on the hook for the charges to VW credit. Not to mention that the 2018 Tiguan I purchased was a total lemon. 5 recalls in 10 months, sunroof leaked water into the car and had to be replaced, car constantly smelled like mold afterwards, and final straw was issues with the hatch not working and randomly opening while driving. I tried to contact the service manager numerous times over a 2 week period to arrange to have a loaner vehicle while they fixed the hatch and never received a return call once. I ended up taking a loss on the lemon and purchased a new Nissan Murano from a different dealership....and couldn’t be happier now! If you want an unreliable vehicle and terrible service and support, shop Cochran VW. Otherwise do yourself a favor and find another vehicle brand and dealership.

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to speak to a member of our Customer Care team, please email feedback@cochran.com.

February 27, 2019

Went in for a nail for my tire. Staff was able to put a new tire on for me within 1 hour! I had a gift card at home and Mike was nice enough to let me... go home to get it to use. Very satisfied this time !

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Michael Hecker

Service Advisor

(3.6) 8 reviews

• September 29, 2018

Went in for a recall on the Jetta I bought here last year and was told it woukd take an hour. It was not only faster than an hour, it was quickly scheduled... in the first place, and they made sure i was comfortable while I waited

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is truly our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

February 23, 2019

My mom and I stopped at the dealership to look at a small car for her. Unfortunately, the car we stopped in to see was being test driven by someone else... who ended up purchasing it. While we were waiting to see if the car was available or not, Chis searched the other inventory of Cochran's to see if there was anything else we might be interested in. Now that doesn't sound out of the ordinary at all, I'm sure you're thinking. The wonderful part was, he listened to our budget and what my mom wanted. He didn't try to push us out of our comfort price range. He found her the perfect car well under out budget. Not only that, it was at a different dealership, he drove to the dealership and met us there to test drive it so we didn't have to start new with a different sales person. Then we met Brandon, the finance guy. He made all of the paper work as simple as possible for us, made sure my mom understood everything, and never felt overwhelmed. It was amazing. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a vehicle. New or Used. Check them out!!!

Jessica Cupini

Sales Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

Christopher Geyer

Sales Associate

January 29, 2019

Began this purchase online and by the time I made it to the dealership everything was ready and the purchase was quick and easy. I was very impressed at... the time saved by starting online and working with someone prior to going to the dealer.

January 7, 2019

This dealership eased the process of the somewhat traumatic experience of having my car stolen. After perusing the market, #1 Cochran had the best price... nationwide for my vehicle. Upon confirming my interest, Trenton, Chris, and Brady took great care of me by getting me into my new whip while working with some awkward variables. They offered to drive back my rental to Enterprise. They ensured the car was ready with a full tank of gas. And they were some of the most sincere, non-pressuring sales folks I've ever dealt with. I'm so ecstatic I went to #1 Cochran VW to found this deal because I also experienced quality customer service. I felt as though they were as excited as I was to see me drive off in my new vehicle and will recommend the dealership to anyone I come in contact with wanting to buy a car. A+. Zoom zoom.

Brady Wonderly

Finance & Insurance Business Manager

December 10, 2018

Very helpful, attentive and knowledgeable sales staff and clean showroom. This is the the third Jetta that I have leased from Cochran and I have bee very... satisfied.

Jessica Cupini

Sales Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

December 5, 2018

Trevor savage made my car buying experience fantastic ! He understood my needs for a car and meet them within my budget which was not easy . I was looking... for a new car cause I was in an accident and I???m glad I went to him . He made me feel safe to drive a car again . The financial advisor Brady wonderly was just as fantastic, I knew exactly what I was paying for and knew I was getting the best price possible. They even took time with my kids and made the experience good for them , most dealerships I went to they just sat in the corner bored . Very trustworthy staff and all around dealership . T

Trevor Savage

(5.0) 10 reviews

Brady Wonderly

Finance & Insurance Business Manager

November 19, 2018

Here in Pittsburgh because of unexpected death in family. A warning light came on - and was afraid to drive back to DC with this issue. They took me... at the last minute - were efficient - honest and ordered a small interior part w/ a rip on it. Could NOT have been happier. If it wasn't so far, I'd skip the DC dealer and come back here all the time!

Michael Hecker

Service Advisor

(3.6) 8 reviews

November 17, 2018

Trevor was very easy to work with, and clearly had a deep knowledge of the VW vehicles I was interested in purchasing. Everyone at the dealership was super... friendly as well.

Trevor Savage