Car Search USA

Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm
(818) 980-2277 (818) 980-2277

3.9

Very nice People

I called several cars dealerships and they were very rude..but when I called this place they were very nice people ....they paid me good money for my car .I really recommend this place.

Easiest car buying experience ever

I'm only 22 and I went in by myself, I've only had a credit card for a little over a year and I got a really good deal! They do not pressure you at all. They are really nice and its so quick! :)

best deal

From the moment I walked into this dealership out was a very pleasant experience, Alex helped me out and made the deal go through, They were not pushy they answered every question honestly!

FREINDLY STAFF

I was very happy the way i was treated at car search usa. The staff were nice and friendly. The whole process / financing was done in less than one hr. Thank you

great deal

I enjoyed the experience because I was just looking and it turned out they were able to finance me, they were very helpful and understading about my credit situation. Thank you

Very easy and pleasant experience

Mark was my sales associate. He is the most knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with. The entire buying process was fast and seemless. Very easy and pleasant experience I LOVE MY AUDI.

Awsome servive

Dave was extremely helpful and the staff was wonderful. We got a great deal on a used BMW and we could not be happier.

Great People

The sales and finance team were all very professional, respectful of my time and great to work with. This is actually the first time that I bought a vehicle from the used car Dealership .. Well done!

A++++++

Danny was great to work with in securing me a deal for my 2008 BMW 335.

Great Place

I had an amazing experience here! The dealers here are not pushy at all and they are willing to help you out in any way. I worked with Mark here and he was amazing! He was very attentive to my needs in terms of budget, Everyone here was very friendly and they made you feel at home