Mauer Chevrolet

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 17, 2020

Brought the vehicle in for a update repair of a previous recall ,it was fixed and I was back on the road in a 1/2 hr.

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 27, 2020

I have always had a good experience at Mauer, from buying to servicing. This last time, my tech identified how bald my tires were - explained my lack of... traction recently. His tire recommendation really worked for me, and I’m thrilled.

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

January 23, 2020

Fast and friendly service. They even washed my car! The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I will go back for all my service and definitely recommend... Maurer Chevrolet.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Mauer Chevrolet and we hope ...to see you again.

December 30, 2019

2018 Traverse has a broken tail-light cover - will not order us a new one and now "refuse to do business with us" when we complained about the service.... Go somewhere else for your Chevy. We leased a Traverse from Mauer in 2015, and signed a new lease on a new Traverse in 2018 when we turned the car in (so we've been making $600 a month payments to them for 5 years now). Our son backed into the neighbors garbage can and broke the tailight. They have refused to order us a new part even though it's a lease from their dealership and it is illegal to drive the car. They said it would take them 2 months to get the part in and despite the fact that there are multiple Traverses at the dealership that they could removed a tail light cover from to help loyal customers, they are refusing to support the vehicle we leased from them. In fact, when we pushed on them not helping us and were (reasonably) frustrated they said they would now "refuse to do business" with us. I can't imagine treating a client like that and expecting to stay in business. Incredibly arrogant customer service is shocking. How do they stay in business??

November 21, 2019

I came into Mauer for a routine oil change about 3 months ago for my 2017 Suburban that I had purchased there, and after about 60 mins., was told that... the oil injector had malfunctioned and ruined my engine. They told me that a new engine would have to be installed and that it would take about a week to have this performed. They gave me a brand new Chevy pickup with only about 500 miles on it and told me they would call me when my Suburban was repaired. I explained that I had planned to drive to Milwaukee for a meeting and they said "put as many miles on the vehicle as you would like, this is our fault". After a week, they called me to tell me the work was complete and I had put over 1,000 miles on the 2020 pickup loaner. I was extremely impressed with the service advisor, Adam Delmonico for his ability to make certain that I had a high quality vehicle to utilize when my vehicle was being repaired. As a surgeon, I understand complications can occur with even the most simple issues and by being so responsive to my needs, I have to applaud Mauer's superb customer service and thus the reason for the 5 star rating.

October 16, 2019

We were buying my sons first car. Adam was helpful, knowledgeable, and made the car buying process painless. Took the stress out of it. Would definitely... go here again

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

October 9, 2019

Great customer service. Easy and fast purchase. Multiple vehicles purchased here and the Service guys take care of their customers. Just an easy establishment... to deal with.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a cal...l or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 3, 2019

Great job by Dennis finding the right car, meeting our budget and working with the dealership to finalize the purchase. Quality dealership! Great car buying... experience.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest..., and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Mauer Chevrolet!

October 2, 2019

All Florida dealers charge too much in dealer fees in Syracuse the only charge a $100 wake up floridians you're being ripped off Take your business some... place cells

September 5, 2019

The best car buying experience I ever had. The salesman was there to help , no pressure and or trouble with what I told him I wanted. They really tried... to make feel like family, and when I went home that day I was satisfied. Thanks mr. Mauer .