Liberty Bay Auto Center

102 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

Hannah did an excellent job helping me with the purchase of my vehicle! She was very advanced on knowledge for the vehicle I purchased which made it an... easy duty.

January 4, 2020

Liberty Bay Auto is Five Star in every way!! In a world of little or no service, all employees interact intelligently and professionally making each visit... for service a delight!!

• January 17, 2016

THE BEST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD ! This was an exceptionally amazing experience buying a car from Liberty Bay Auto Center. I will forever only buy... my vehicles from them! I hated visiting Auto Malls and Dealerships because I always and felt overwhelmed and pressured by salesman. NOT my experience here! I was so pleased and surprised with the car buying experience I received at Liberty Bay Auto Center. I had the pleasure of working their General Manager, Tom Diefendorf, and Carol Ost, who personally assisted me. From the moment my husband and I walked through the doors, we felt like family. Tom Diefendorf greeted us and offered us a beverage. Tom introduced us to Carol Ost who would assist us. Carol Ost began by first giving us a tour and introducing us to the different departments. She then sat with me and asked what it was I was interested in. I had my eye on a 2013 Lexus RX350 SUV that I had researched on the internet. Carol walked me out to the exact vehicle I was looking for. Carol was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She then handed us the keys so we could take a test drive and get a feel for the car. We fell in love with the car! Tom Diefendorf and Carol Ost worked with us on the purchase price and made the process of buying a new car fun and easy. NO STRESS!!! Everything was seamless and organized. After deciding to purchase the car, Carol introduced us to Jeremy Dogeagle in the Financing Department. Jeremy Dogeagle was also a pleasure to work with, and walked us through financing (no pressure tactics here either). Jeremy was fun, super nice, and answered all my questions. Such an easy process and the Lexus came with a 48 hour money back guarantee. After our pleasant experience with Jeremy, we met back up with Carol Ost. Carol then took the time to sit with me and my husband in the car and go over every inch/button. Carol even helped me link my phone to the car. I never thought the process of buying a new car would be this fun and stress free. My experience was truly exceptional, and I cannot say enough amazing things about Liberty Bay Auto Center and Tom Diefendorf, their General Manager. Everyone we met was awesome. I would also like to say that I have never been to a Dealership or any business really where I met the owners of the business. The owners, Dean & Sherri Church, and the employees are all gracious and genuinely loved their jobs. My husband and I kept commenting to each other how happy all the staff was to be at work. Tom Diefendorf and the team are definitely doing something right in more ways than one. Here is the amazing part; We live in Bellevue and they delivered the Lexus to our home in Bellevue without blinking an eye. I will be a customer forever!!

December 28, 2019

Hannah Green is Awesome. She is friendly and very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and provided excellent customer service before and after... the sale.

December 10, 2019

Service Dept rocks ! Done when promised at the price promised. Service advisor Brent called when needed, overall very good communication. Will return in... near future for service !

December 6, 2019

Renee and her team were willing to work with me on a tight schedule and budget. They were accommodating and responsive, and worked together to arrive... strike a deal. I would absolutely recommend anyone wanting a pleasant buying or trading experience to come to Liberty Bay Auto.

November 16, 2019

Sales staff was just wonderful they listened to what I was looking for , did not have it, two days later they found it!! magically and it was exactly... what I was looking for no hassel, definitely recommended my friends

July 23, 2019

Renee was great, and made my first stop my last. Very happy with the whole process, and I never look forward to buying vehicles. They changed the whole... buying experience for me. Can't find a better local dealer, so give them a shot. I will definitely be returnin in the future. Thanks again Renee and Jeremy!

June 30, 2019

Sean was extremely pleasant and helpful, even delivering my car over 100 miles away when I wasn’t able to make it to the dealership. Thank you!

May 13, 2019

Wesley is helping us find a car to buy and he has been quite helpful and knowledgeable. We appreciate him steering us towards cars that fit our needs,... and away from those that don’t.