Liberty Bay Auto Center

90 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 30, 2019

We purchased our car at Liberty Bay Auto 2-1/2 years ago and have used them for all our service needs since. We receive nothing less than Excellent Service... and Quality Work every single visit! Our car is used for an income from rideshares and we visit Liberty Bay Auto frequently. We wish you would pursue Lyft for opportunities to become a vehicle inspection facility for Kitsap County, as there is none. Uber currently accepts vehicle inspection forms certified by your business.

January 12, 2019

Renae was amazing! Felt comfortable with her immediately and knew I made the right choice coming in to buy a car. I highly recommend LBA!

• January 17, 2016

THE BEST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD ! This was an exceptionally amazing experience buying a car from Liberty Bay Auto Center. I will forever only buy... my vehicles from them! I hated visiting Auto Malls and Dealerships because I always and felt overwhelmed and pressured by salesman. NOT my experience here! I was so pleased and surprised with the car buying experience I received at Liberty Bay Auto Center. I had the pleasure of working their General Manager, Tom Diefendorf, and Carol Ost, who personally assisted me. From the moment my husband and I walked through the doors, we felt like family. Tom Diefendorf greeted us and offered us a beverage. Tom introduced us to Carol Ost who would assist us. Carol Ost began by first giving us a tour and introducing us to the different departments. She then sat with me and asked what it was I was interested in. I had my eye on a 2013 Lexus RX350 SUV that I had researched on the internet. Carol walked me out to the exact vehicle I was looking for. Carol was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She then handed us the keys so we could take a test drive and get a feel for the car. We fell in love with the car! Tom Diefendorf and Carol Ost worked with us on the purchase price and made the process of buying a new car fun and easy. NO STRESS!!! Everything was seamless and organized. After deciding to purchase the car, Carol introduced us to Jeremy Dogeagle in the Financing Department. Jeremy Dogeagle was also a pleasure to work with, and walked us through financing (no pressure tactics here either). Jeremy was fun, super nice, and answered all my questions. Such an easy process and the Lexus came with a 48 hour money back guarantee. After our pleasant experience with Jeremy, we met back up with Carol Ost. Carol then took the time to sit with me and my husband in the car and go over every inch/button. Carol even helped me link my phone to the car. I never thought the process of buying a new car would be this fun and stress free. My experience was truly exceptional, and I cannot say enough amazing things about Liberty Bay Auto Center and Tom Diefendorf, their General Manager. Everyone we met was awesome. I would also like to say that I have never been to a Dealership or any business really where I met the owners of the business. The owners, Dean & Sherri Church, and the employees are all gracious and genuinely loved their jobs. My husband and I kept commenting to each other how happy all the staff was to be at work. Tom Diefendorf and the team are definitely doing something right in more ways than one. Here is the amazing part; We live in Bellevue and they delivered the Lexus to our home in Bellevue without blinking an eye. I will be a customer forever!!

December 7, 2018

I have been taking my vehicles for service to Liberty Bay for many years. Their service and quality of work has always been outstanding. At no time have... I ever felt that their advice, diagnostics or pricing been out of wack. I will continue to trust them with all my service needs in the future.

December 2, 2018

Kevin Hogan sales manager was great! He made selling my car easy and I would recommend Liberty Bay Auto to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle.Thank... you for your help.

December 1, 2018

Regular maintenance on 11-29-18: was NOT scheduled, but accepted as a "walk in" due to a delay prior week on account of my illness. Very prompt... service, covering all required 'checks' of parts/systems. Very reasonable cost. Quick 'consult' with Eric alerted me to serpentine belt probable replacement next time in + low tread depth on tires probably requiring replacement before too long. A written report was later sent via e-mail to me. All-in-all, a very good experience, with always-reliable report/recommendations. A very nice waiting area, too. Reliability and truthfulness VERY MUCH appreciated. Thank you.

November 29, 2018

Top notch professional service. Friendly, helpful staff explain everything needed and provide consistent quality care. We have dealt with them for many... years and will continue to.

November 27, 2018

Very good service, Brandon did excellent job to make the whole process easy and pleasant. I would recommend the Liberty bay auto to my friends

November 24, 2018

What a great car!!! The process was so easy and help full. Branden was so easy to work with and found use the car we needed. We'll be back if we ever... need a car

November 21, 2018

I have purchased many vehicles from liberty Bay in the past from Kevin Hogan. Now that he is in management I am making my purchases with Brandon see you.... I have always been treated with respect and their follow up is great as well. I would and have recommended them to all my friends.