Thompson Auto Sales

26 reviews

December 22, 2018

Bill and Dave were excellent to work with. Very flexible with buying and financing the new truck for my son home on leave. One of the best experiences... I've had buying a car.

June 26, 2018

After buying a truck here from out of state when i arrived i was told truck was saftey inspected truck didnt even make it 3 miles down the road pulled... into closest shop after there inspection the front steering components where so bad a ball joint broke on the tech pulling it into there shop after contacting this place i was told sorry to here that not even willing to make it right absolute poor business practices there dont tell your customers its saftey inspected when there steering components break not even 3 miles down the road

Thompson Auto Sales paid for all needed repairs in full. The upper ball joint failed. Offered a refund to the grand parents that actually purchased th...e truck, they preferred we just pay for complete repairs. Customer incurred NO out of pocket expense related to this incident.

• October 20, 2017

Had an awesome experience buying a used truck from a Thompson Auto Sales. They were friendly and informative, did not get pushy or sales talk me once.... Very calm and comfortable environment. The guys were funny and upbeat, and actually made truck buying fun and exciting! I would definitely buy another vehicle from them! I love the truck I purchased and walked away feeling I got a great deal! Thank you Thompson Auto Sales.

Hi Johannah! Thanks for the compliments. We try very hard to ensure everyone who comes in can simply relax and make a good decision without feeling ...any pressure from us. Glad to hear we made that happen for you and made you laugh and smile too! Take care and enjoy the new pickup!

February 25, 2018

Tim McNamara was very professional and polite. Handled sale completely from front to back. It took longer to get insurance information than it did to complete... the sales paper work.

February 14, 2018

Keeping this short and to the point. I was referred to Dave and his team at Thompson Auto Sales by a friend. Giving the parameters in which I was able... to purchase a car, Dave was very honest and up front as to what he could do for me. He found the vehicle I was looking for within those parameters and the deal was made. I give Dave and his team an A+ for professionalism and honesty. I will absolutely refer friends and family to Thompson Auto Sales and will consult Dave as to future vehicle needs. Thank you Shawnalea M.

It was a real pleasure to meet you Shawnalea. It is always great to work with friendly and straight-forward people like you. I'm glad we were able t...o make the process smooth and easy and look forward to helping you in the future. Take care!

December 11, 2017

I just bought my second truck from these guys and I couldn't be happier. They are so much fun, personable, knowledgeable and just truly good guys. They... knew exactly what I was looking for and made sure it was not only the right vehicle but safe on top of it. And they made sure the whole financial process was easy. I recommend these guys to anyone. They're just fabulous.

Hi Christine! Thank you for the kind words. It was great to see you again and a real pleasure to help you find exactly what you were looking for. Th...e best part of this business is meeting nice people like you and helping them out. I hope the new pickup works out perfectly for you. Take care!

August 29, 2017

My wife and I decided we needed a truck. On our 45th wedding anniversary went to Thompson auto and they had just what we needed. Bill was really great... with us helped get the information on the truck. We are very happy with it and they made our anniversary one to remember. Thanks again guys, would recommend them to everyone.

Chris & Barb - It was great to meet you and great fun to help you out on your anniversary. We hope you got to do some other fun things on that specia...l day too! Enjoy the new truck and here's to many more years to come!

August 18, 2017

Came in for maintenance and ended up getting a truck, our 5th vehicle from them. They are great to work with before, during and after the sale.

We really appreciate you and all of the business you have given us over the years. Thank you for being such great people and such great customers! D...ave, Bill, and Tim.

June 19, 2017

We first inquired on line and received a response immediately! Tim Answered all of our questions! He was very kind, friendly and patient! We traveled over... 200 miles to get our vehicle and we would do it again!

It was great to meet you and your entire family Rick! I love down-to-earth people like you. It was a pleasure to work things out so that you and you...r wife and kids can enjoy the new SUV. Take care. Tim

May 29, 2017

I visited the dealership on a recommendation of a friend. I worked nearby so finally dropped in. I immediately saw a truck I wanted and it Tim made the... financing happen with little pressure or upsaling. From the time I walked in until I drove off the lot the experience was great.

Hi Jimmy! Thanks for the kind words and for choosing us to do business with. It was a real pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you feel we treated you r...ight and that everything worked out so you can enjoy your new pickup! Take care. Tim