Johnson Hyundai of Cary

1662 reviews

1662 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Johnson Hyundai of Cary from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2020

Damion and Nelson are the BEST!! They sold me a 2013 Veloster at a GREAT price and made my experience amazing. Thank you two bunches!!

December 31, 2019

I purchased my new Hyundai Santa Fe Limited from Johnson Hyundai. My sales rep Damion Green was terrific and went above and beyond all my expectations.... Initially he took me for a test drive and gave me the space to make my decision without any pressure. He was available by text and phone to answer all my questions even when the dealership was closed! Once I made my decision to purchase, everything was ready to go and the finance manager Matt Brzozowski was very informative and easy to work with. All in all - a great experience!

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great car buying experience with our team at Johnson Hyundai. Enjoy your new Sante Fe!

December 31, 2019

Found a vehicle I like online, went to dealership to test drive. Damion was very helpful, showed us vehicle and let us test drive. I have all my vehicles... serviced at another dealership up the street so I requested to take the vehicle to them to verify condition, Damion and his manager Matt allowed us to do so and even when my normal shop found some issues they were still open to discuss fixing the deal breaker service issues as part of the deal we already worked out. All now said and done, we have the car we wanted in a condition that we feel comfortable with. Thanks to Damion, Matt and the finance manager Willie for a great experience.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad you had a great experience with our team at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Willie Tatum

Business Development Consultant

(4.9) 56 reviews

December 30, 2019

I Yazid and my spouse purchased a car last Friday and Damion was above our expectations Damion was above and beyond He made it easy process great experience... I Will definitely recommend him to friends and Family Soon I will purchase a car for my son and I already know the place and the person Thank you Damion

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Johnson Hyundai.

December 26, 2019

I purchased 2 vehicles in the last 2 months and had the pleasure of working with Damion both times. He made the process extremely easy on me. I did the... test drive, and went back to work. Really, all I had to do was show up and sign after that and I LOVE my new car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you have continued to have great car buying experiences at Johnson Hyundai. We are happy you are a part ...of our family.

December 19, 2019

Johnson Hyundai of Cary, isn't the closest Hyundai dealer to my location (4 in total), but I will gladly drive the extra distance (more than 12 miles more),... for a truly quality service received. Joe is a great guy. Patient, and willing to go the extra mile, in helping out and making me feel appreciated and giving the right amount of space and help. Definitely will visit on my next vehicle purchase.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Joe Germany

(5.0) 31 reviews

December 19, 2019

While the parking is an issue, the value and customer service are well worth the effort. This was my first car buying experience and Ryan made everything... super simple. Since the car I purchased did not have floor mats he even had the cleaning guys put down plastic and paper, so thoughtful!

Ryan Lambert

(5.0) 31 reviews

December 18, 2019

My total experience leasing my Sonata could not have been more pleasant. Gustavo Cavalheiro is a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional sales... consultant. I did not feel pressured at all, but rather felt as if he was genuinely trying to work with me so I could feel satisfied with the entire process of leasing. He was very patient answering my many questions both in the showroom, in the vehicle on the lot and during the test drive. It was also a comfort to know he would make himself available for any questions or problems in the future. The entire process was very positive; and I would certainly recommend him to others who are car shopping.

Thank you for your 5 star review! Your kind words have made our day. We are so glad you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Gustavo Cavalheiro

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 52 reviews

December 18, 2019

I am 78 and so have been through the car buying experience many times but have never been treated better than by Shareef.. Because we were buying the... car for someone else who was not a resident of NC the transaction became very complicate but Shareef never gave up and made it happen.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great car buying experience with Shareef and the rest of our team at Johnson Hyundai. Welcome ...to the family!

Willie Tatum

Business Development Consultant

(4.9) 56 reviews

Shareef Abdelhalim

(4.7) 19 reviews

December 15, 2019

This was my first brand new auto purchase ever and from the front door Damion was welcoming informative and fast to get me what I needed. He worked very... hard negotiating on my behalf to get me the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted without trying to sell me an alternative like other dealers did. Negotiations were fast. Toward the end Johnny really made It happen. I realize that I went in asking for a lot. I still don't know how these guys made it happened but I'm glad they did. I adore this vehicle. I'll def recommend and buy from them again.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai. Enjoy your new ride!

Johnny Barbaro