Used Car Factory

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Client

Great people to deal with. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Easy to deal with. No hassle with price Cars are clean and well kept.

satisfied

Quick to respond, easy to deal with, knowledgeable staff. Small building but you can tell these guys work like a clock and come from southern routes. Definitely would recommend them.

always a pleasure

these people have always been a blessing to work with we have purchased multiple cars and suv from them

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to improve with every customer!

My review about this dealer is amazing.

Dealer responded great and well. Answered all my questions that I needed to know. Couldn't get the car I would love to have b/c I would be able to only put down $500.

Dealer response

Deondra, We are pleased you were able to find financing with us! Thank you for your positive words!

Great place

Great cars and great service, would definitely recommend.

Good selection great service

From the time I meet Me Shawn till till I drove if I got nothing but great service. Even when I had a small problem after purchasing they went out of their way to deliver great customer service.

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to improve with every customer!

Return customer. Great service.

Second purchase from these guys. Always great cars.

Fantastic business!

Chase and Shawn were a great help. Everyone there had awesome customer service, but I mainly dealt with Chase and Shawn. They went out of their way to make sure I purchased a vehicle that fit me and was in my price range. They were great and made me feel extremely comfortable. They made me feel like they truly cared. I would definitely recommend them!

1.0

Look at return policy and beware!

The manager Shawn was very difficult to deal with .HE had a fit when I went to return a car because I JUST changed my mind!! That should be a good enough reason to give me my money back!

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to improve with every customer!

great place to purchase a vehicle.

I want to thank owner Shawn E. I purchased a car and started having problems with it. He immediately had it towed and repaired at his own expense. Shawn definitely knows how to take care of his customers. Thanks again Shawn.