• Mercedes Benz

You guys are what keeps us going! Thank you for continuing to be a part of our Pumpkin Family xoxo We appreciate your admiration and repeat business!

Wonderful Experience, As always with Pumpkin Cars. We love Franck and the whole gang. Nothing but the best vehicles and service. The entire process was stress free and easy. A truly great dealership!!

• 2014 Jeep Wrangler

I loved the entire experience I had with Pumpkin Cars. My new Jeep is exactly what I wanted and needed. Thank you Pumpkin Cars for making my car buying experience stress free, fast and easy. Keep up the good work ALL of you!!

We are so happy to have had the chance to put you in your dream Jeep!! It was well deserved!!! Thank you for the admiration but most importantly thank you for your business!!!!

• LEXUS

LOVE THE SERVICE, ATTENTIVENESS OF STAFF. WE HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE QUALITY OF THE VEHICLES. WE SPEAK VERY HIGHLY OF PUMPKIN.

YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD TO US!! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO PUMPKIN CARS WE LOVE HAVING YOU AS A PART OF OUR FAMILY :)

• Great experience at Pumpkin Cars!!!

Everything was excellent. Love my Pumpkin CAR!! Everyone was helpful - especially Mariah!!

Rod- we are so happy you love your new car!!! Doing business with you was a pleasure :) Thank you so much!! sincerely, Mariah

• 2009 PORSCHE BOXTER

Bill- we truly appreciate your business and we are very grateful for your kind words!!!

Excellent in every aspect. Explaining every thing, the friendly way I was treated, everything so spotless and the whole process of the purchase very smooth. Thank you all for putting me in such a fantastic car. Bill Smith

• 2014 VOLVO

THIS IS OUR 4TH CAR THROUGH PUMPKIN - WILL CONTINUE TO BUY OUR CARS HERE VERY SATISFIED

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO PUT YOUR TRUST INTO PUMPKIN CARS!!

• I love my pumpkin car

Everything was excellent. I will definitely come back again and highly recommend to other people

Thank you for your kind words and business!! Your recommendations go a long way!!

• Great experience at Pumpkin Cars! Recommend!!

Had a great experience at Pumpkin - Shopping was good experience - bought a quality car at a fair price!!

We are glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!! We truly try to make the "car buying" experience pleasurable!!! Thank you for your business!!

• Very Great Experience at Pumpkin Cars

Best experience of buying a car - bar none. Would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality vehicle.

Mike- thank you for your kind words!! Thank you for your business!!

Mike- thank you for your kind words!! Thank you for your business!!

• Jacqueline Stauffer

We really appreciate the admiration ;) We put pride into selling high quality pre owned for fair prices. Thank you so much for your business!!!! :)

have told everyone who admired the car and it's pristine condition the price and then saw their immediate comparison to what they paid for their vehicle, they come up pretty short each time. They have all asked again, the name, location and who to see when they are ready for a new car. Great cars, prices and people.