Tri-City Subaru

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–3:00pm
(603) 742-3647 (603) 742-3647

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealer to do business with

I’m 69 years old have bought many cars over the years by far my best experience has been at Tri city Subaru. Since moving to the area they have serviced our 2013 outback always on time friendly and professional. Over this past year l began talking to Patrick Smith a sales representative about the new Ascent he was patient always answered my questions and l never felt pressured. We picked up our new ascent last week and love it. During the process of Negotiating a purchase price and finalizing the deal(paperwork) your entire staff was efficient and professional. Would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle give them a try.

1.0

Refused to fix damage on vechical when reported

Went to pick up my Used RAV4 on March 9th. Found damage not listed on Carfax. Dealer said they would repair damages. 12 days later dealership called and said damage is too much money will not fix. I have a signed purchases and sales agreement and an email stating they would fix the damage and honor the selling price. dealership still refused to fix damages. See write up on Better Business Bauer also filed a complaint with the attorney General of NH for failure to honor a signed purchase and sales agreement. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP and all who work here very dishonest people from the owner all the way down ( Waiting to find out the legality of the Purchases and sales agreement)

Dealer response

Mr and Mrs Wallace, we understand your disappointment with the transaction involving the 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE. We entered into a purchase and sale agreement in good faith. There was indeed damage, unknown to the Sales Manager, upon your inspection of the vehicle. We happily agreed to the necessary repair at no additional cost to you. Because we are not a body shop, we rely on professionals in the field to handle such repairs. As we explained, the vehicle was not repaired to our satisfaction and we felt you would feel the same. We are a family owned/operated business for 50+ years. We do not take our customer?s satisfaction or our reputation lightly. After speaking with the Owners of Tri-City, it was determined that we would wholesale the vehicle and find you, folks, something else. We felt that would be the best approach. Why would we sell you something that would never make you happy? Simply put, we wouldn?t. We had every intention of selling your family another vehicle. That?s what we do. We offer the very best customer service and look forward to earning your business again and again.

great experience

Sheila Thompson was great to work with. I went into the dealership with one vehicle in mind, and over the course of a month changed my mind several times, returning for many test drives before finding the perfect car for me. Sheila paid attention to the features, style and price range I wanted, and never tried to steer me in any other direction. And she was fun to work with, we laughed a lot, not what you might expect in a car-buying experience,!

Private Estate Property Manager

We all loath the experience of buying a car but, I arrived at Tri-City to drop off my daughters car for an oil change, the only place she will go for servicing her Subaru. Considering a new car and set on a Toyota, my daughter prefers Subaru's and, has been pushing me to consider one. She encouraged me to test drive a CrossTrek. She spoke to Craig Enslin in the sales showroom. I never do surveys but, Craig is not your typical car salesman, his approach is very personable with a touch of humor, which I appreciate. Craig was thorough and knowledgeable and somehow, talked me in to a Subaru! Not an easy task given that I am loyal to Toyota. Throughout the process, that I put him through, Craig listened, was very helpful and always available, even during his vacation. I am now driving a new CrossTrek, exactly what I asked for, due to Craig. Craig provided the easiest and least painful car purchase I have ever made. I should also mention that Ben in finance was very helpful and patient with my 3rd degree questions. I will not hesitate to recommend Craig or Tri-City Subaru. Thank you Craig and Ben.

Craig - great experience

Been reading reviews and saw Craig's name in most of them so made an appt to come in and test drive a Crosstrek. When they gave me the scheduled time to come in I asked for Craig. So glad I did...he was very professional and thorough in the whole process and everything everyone had said in there reviews was "spot on". I highly recommend him for your next purchase!!

2.5

Not a fan

Not a place I would by a car from again. They can not find what is wrong with my car and it has been a mess since the day it came of the lot. Very cheap car.

Dealer response

Hi Billy Bob. We understand vehicles can be frustrating at times but there's not enough information here to respond accurately. Please reach out to us directly. We do stand behind all our cars so if this is an issue since purchase we would certainly work with you to resolve whatever the issue is.

Craig at Tri-City Subaru

Went to Subaru just looking around not really intending to necessarily buy anything. Expected a sales person to jump right on us - but that didn?t happen. We were free to look around and not be bugged. Craig did come out and introduced him self, gave us his card and said to let him know of any questions any time and then just let us look around more. It was so nice to be able to look and enjoy looking without any pressure. After much discussion and trying out many cars he helped get my wife and I into a fantastic family car. What a great experience from Craig to the finance guy, Matt, as they all did a great job and made the whole process so relaxing and fun!

Great experience!

I was referred to Craig Enslin at Tri-City Subaru in Somersworth, NH by my brother. His wife had recently bought a used Subaru Outback and loved it. Craig let me test drive a few cars. I decided to purchase one and we wrote up the paperwork and set a date to pickup my car. The whole process from start to finish was great. Very happy customer.

Dealer response

We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

car buying made easy

Cant be more happy with our new Subaru purchase. Craig Enslin made the entire car buying process very easy and stress free. We got the car we wanted and Tri-City Subaru in Somersworth got a very happy customer!

Dealer response

Paula & Andy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! THANK YOU for choosing Tri-City for your car buying needs. ENJOY your new Subaru!

Excellent experience with Craig Enslin at Tri City

I had decided to trade in my 2013 Impreza for a Crosstrek and Craig was extremely helpful guiding me through the process, explaining all the intricacies of the new models and had everything ready when i arrived at the dealership. Decided on a 2018 model and when I picked it up, Craig gave me a thorough tutorial how to work the new systems. For me, I have owned Subaru's and love them, having a great place to service them is an added bonus. Highly recommend Craig and Try-City Subaru.