McDonald Mazda South

291 reviews

291 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Mazda South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 31, 2017

Joshua answered my call and told me how to start the car to bring it in. I told him my wife has a handicap (between knee surgeries) and we MUST have a... car. He put our car in right away. A call later in the day and I had our car back. Joshua went overboard to help out. McDonalds...............Take good care of Joshua......he's a keeper

October 26, 2018

I had the opportunity to work with both Shane and Andy in helping me pick out my new used grand Cherokee. The experience was wonderful with great attention... to detail in customer service, answering all my questions and making the experience of buying a car a pleasure. I recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy a car new or used.

Hi Michael - Congratulations on your Jeep Grand Cherokee! We are so happy that Shane and Andy were able to answer your questions and make the car-buyi...ng process enjoyable. Thank you so much for recommending McDonald Mazda South!

October 17, 2018

Beautiful facility and showroom. We had to search for a salesman, but once we found one (Ian) he was very helpful. He went through all of the models with... us and talked candidly with us about wanting a larger car for our family. He was easy for us to relate to and talk with as he has a young, growing family as well. He took the time to show us all of the options (leasing vs. buying). My only request would have been that he provide a little more information on specials/promotions. I only found those by going to the website.

Hi Ashley - Thank you for your feedback about your experience! We're so glad that Nick was able to talk to you about a car that would work best f...or your family. We appreciate the note about the specials. We hope to see you soon at McDonald Mazda South!

October 8, 2018

I leave a 2016 Maxda cx5 from McDonalds and enjoy the car. I have always taken it to the dealer for service. However I will no longer take it there for... service because the prices are outrageous. For my30,000 mile service the cost was $817 for oil change rear differential drain and fill. Transfer case drain and fill and general inspection. This is way too high and not in keeping with quality and value services. I will no longer be having service work done here.

Hi Ron, I can certainly tell that you're frustrated - I would like the chance to discuss this with you and right the situation so we may have the... opportunity to serve you in the future. I'll look for your contact details, but please feel to call me as well. Thanks, James Zielonka - Service Manager - 303-738-4837.

September 16, 2018

Beautiful facility wonderful customer service I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a new car. Mark makes you feel comfortable... the experience a good one.

July 13, 2018

Morgan was very helpful and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. We looked at several vehicles and I selected the best fit for me. This is my first... Mazda purchase so his insight was helpful.

May 11, 2018

From the start this was an amazing experience. I checked out what cars I was interested in on their website. I talked to Morgan to get started and he was... absolutely awesome! He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us make the best selection. Ian was there to help with the process and I have never seen such a flawless hand-off, it was like they knew what each other were thinking, seriously! I am very happy with the Mazda 3 we bought for my daughter and I will return when I am ready to get my next car. They even stayed late to make sure the car was detailed before we left! Great work gentlemen! I highly recommend Morgan or Ian for anyone who is looking for a hassle free purchase and a great conversation during the process.

April 30, 2018

Morgan did an excellent job finding me the exact car that I wanted at a really good price. He also provided a lot of helpful insight and advice throughout... the entire process. Morgan was always up front and honest, and I very much appreciated that there were no unwanted surprises during the easy and pain free closing process.

April 30, 2018

Had a great experience with Morgan. Found the car online and he was quick to assist me in everything I needed. I was happy to see he showed up two... hours early just to help me get in the car and get everything I needed to make my 6.5 hour drive home.

April 21, 2018

Paperwork was never mailed to me. Car seats could have been much cleaner on pick up as there was quite a bit of cleaning I had to do myself. Roof rack... side rails were not properly installed and brakes were squeaky.