McDonald Mazda South

308 reviews

308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Mazda South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2018

I leave a 2016 Maxda cx5 from McDonalds and enjoy the car. I have always taken it to the dealer for service. However I will no longer take it there for... service because the prices are outrageous. For my30,000 mile service the cost was $817 for oil change rear differential drain and fill. Transfer case drain and fill and general inspection. This is way too high and not in keeping with quality and value services. I will no longer be having service work done here.

Hi Ron, I can certainly tell that you're frustrated - I would like the chance to discuss this with you and right the situation so we may have the oppo...rtunity to serve you in the future. I'll look for your contact details, but please feel to call me as well. Thanks, James Zielonka - Service Manager - 303-738-4837.

September 16, 2018

Beautiful facility wonderful customer service I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a new car. Mark makes you feel comfortable... the experience a good one.

July 13, 2018

Morgan was very helpful and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. We looked at several vehicles and I selected the best fit for me. This is my first... Mazda purchase so his insight was helpful.

May 10, 2018

From the start this was an amazing experience. I checked out what cars I was interested in on their website. I talked to Morgan to get started and he was... absolutely awesome! He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us make the best selection. Ian was there to help with the process and I have never seen such a flawless hand-off, it was like they knew what each other were thinking, seriously! I am very happy with the Mazda 3 we bought for my daughter and I will return when I am ready to get my next car. They even stayed late to make sure the car was detailed before we left! Great work gentlemen! I highly recommend Morgan or Ian for anyone who is looking for a hassle free purchase and a great conversation during the process.

April 30, 2018

Morgan did an excellent job finding me the exact car that I wanted at a really good price. He also provided a lot of helpful insight and advice throughout... the entire process. Morgan was always up front and honest, and I very much appreciated that there were no unwanted surprises during the easy and pain free closing process.

April 30, 2018

Had a great experience with Morgan. Found the car online and he was quick to assist me in everything I needed. I was happy to see he showed up two... hours early just to help me get in the car and get everything I needed to make my 6.5 hour drive home.

April 21, 2018

Paperwork was never mailed to me. Car seats could have been much cleaner on pick up as there was quite a bit of cleaning I had to do myself. Roof rack... side rails were not properly installed and brakes were squeaky.

April 16, 2018

Loved the experience with McDonald automotive ! I went to take a look to a pre-owned Mazda, and I ended buing it in just a couple of hours. Why? Because... its a great car, a combination between safety, sporty and comfort , but also because I really liked the way Morgan, the salesman, answered to all my questions and concerns. Plus, he gave me good tips and advices, and I felt no pressure at all. Even my daughter liked him! They work out to bring this car right at my budget, i got all the papers , all service hystory, 2 months temporary free plates, a very fair discount, and a full tank of gas. Really pleased , i ll buy from Morgan again someday.

April 16, 2018

March 5 2018 I visited to have my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 serviced. I left with an improperly connected fuel line, body damage and pcv parts damage beneath the... hood. I could have died from the fuel leak. I turned the matter over to my auto insurance as a claim because the dealership did nothing. They did not honor the quote I was given either.

April 6, 2018

Very smooth process. I was very happy with the experi nice (and with my new car). Morgan was very helpful in working with my budget and car preferences.