McDonald Mazda South

308 reviews

308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Mazda South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 13, 2018

Morgan Evans and McDonald Mazda South made my recent car buying experience a very pleasant experience. Morgan was engaging, helpful and informative. ... The pricing was very competitive.

March 11, 2018

I just bought my new vehicle from McDonald Mazda. Morgan was such a knowledgeable and patient salesman, walking me through my concerns and taking a lot... of the fear out of the car buying experience. I would recommend him and the dealership to any of my friends and family, thanks for the stressfree experience!

February 10, 2018

Very Friendly staff, made us feel welcomed, paperwork was done quickly, would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new car

January 30, 2018

Morgan was my salesman and he was Great!! I spoke with him before I came and he already had a couple cars in mind with keys ready when I arrived. He showed... me cars and took the time to explain all the features each car had. He listened to my needs and found the best care to fit me!!! I wasn???t planning on coming home with a vehicle today but he made the process so easy and quick that I was very happy to leave with my new car. I HIGHLY recommend Morgan and McDonald Mazda for your car buying needs. Wonderful experience!!

January 22, 2018

I got a new Mazda here a couple years ago, this is the only place I have taken my car for service since then. I took my car for the 35000 miles service... and was advised to place a cabin filter! When I ask well it supposed to come with one. They told me it doesn't have it. Very disappointed, seems like they forgot to put it back last time.

November 1, 2017

We test drove a car on Saturday and were moments away from signing a lease when we decided we wanted to buy the car in cash, instead. We spent two hours... with our very pleasant salesman, Jake, who verbally confirmed terms of agreement on the sale. When came back on Monday with a personal check to buy the car, but the price of the car had changed. We told Jake we would not agree to the purchase. He sent his sales manager out who was a BULLY, talked down to us, and told us we would never get the car for the original price we agreed on. We left McDonald and immediately called Shortline Mazda, where they agreed to McDonalds original terms OVER THE PHONE with NO HASSLE. We drove to Shortline and took our brand new car home 2 hours later. BEWARE of the aggressive, bully of a sales manager at McDonald.

October 30, 2017

Absolutely horrible staff. Specifically two people who are dishonest, lazy, and plain out do not care. Rose in finance and Kyle in Sales. If you come in... contact with either of these individuals, excuse yourself and come back to work with someone else. Buying a car is too large of a purchase to deal with folks who do not care about you and will actively be dishonest with you to benefit themselves. Stay away! I may buy another Mazda in the future. I will NOT buy another Mazda from this dealership, though.

May 3, 2017

JoAnna Brantley should be relieved of her position. I have lifetime oil changes provided to me from Mazda of Lakewood. When I called their number it transferred... me to McDonald Mazda. JoAnna answered the phone and informed me that Mazda of Lakewood was being remodeled and for the time being they were doing all service. I asked about the lifetime oil change and she scheduled my appointment for May 3 at 8:30AM. I drove from Golden and took half a day off from work to make this appointment. After I arrived they took my information and informed me they no longer honor the lifetime oil change program and I would be charged $59.99 for oil change and 19.99 for tire rotation. Why didn't JoAnna inform me of this when I scheduled the appointment. Instead she implied that McDonald was doing the lifetime oil change because Mazda of Lakewood was being remodeled. On top of that, the service technician told me Mazda of Lakewood closed down. So now I have no clue as to what to believe. Highly unprofessional staff! Waste of my time, will not taking my Mazda to the dealership for any service! Do not support this establishment, they are over-priced anyway!

May 2, 2017

I've been taking my car to McDonald Mazda since I purchase in June 2014. Service is been exceptional and the customer service has been absolutely fantastic... every time, thank you for everything and your complete consistency!

April 27, 2017

I worked with Bob Nichols when buying my 2017 Mazda Miata at McDonald Mazda last month. I had a very satisfactory experience and would recommend the dealership... and Bob to anyone who is in the market for a Mazda.