Walker Kia

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2018

Love our new Sorento. The sales staff were knowledgeable and very easy to work with. They took our needs and concerns seriously and were very helpful.... The whole experience was great.

Thanks Lee and Betty for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with our team at Walker Kia! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ...need anything else.

February 12, 2018

The service given in that service department is incredible. They have changed so much in the last couple of years. It was for the better. I won't go anywhere... else

Jeffery, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the te...am here at Walker KIA! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

February 10, 2018

Customer service here is grade A. I would recommend Walker Kia to you to buy a vehicle and service a vehicle.

Henry Rachall, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more ...than happy to help! strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Walker KIA.

February 10, 2018

Nora always gives me the best service. I got to walker service just because of her

Heather, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the te...am here at Walker KIA! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 21, 2018

I went in to have my oil change and saw the new vehicle out in front. I started talking to kedrick about what mine was worth and traded while I was in... for service. The customer service experience you have in the whole building is priceless. Nora in the service dept will take car of you. Kedrick can help with any vehicle you want. They are just all so helpful. I would recommend walker kia to everyone.

Easter Stevenson, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Walker Kia! We will certainl...y pass the kind words along to Kedrick and Nora! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 22, 2017

Ryan and the staff at Walker are phenomenal! Ryan found me EXACTLY what I wanted! They gave me a great value for my trade and got me into a new vehicle... for practically the same note I was already paying! Couldn’t be happier!! This isn’t my first, and certainly isn’t my last purchase from Walker!

Janet, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further ques...tions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 11, 2017

Service here is wonderful. Mrs. Nora takes care of me every step of the way. She explains to me what I need. If there is something that I am trying to... buy that I don't need she tells me why I did not need it. I live an hour away I would not have service completed elsewhere because of her.

Verna Johnson, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at ...Walker KIA! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

October 19, 2017

Excellent. Very nice and friendly.. Everything was done in the time it was told to me..

October 14, 2017

Went in very late in the evening to look at a used car and Ryan was very helpful. I ended up buying a new car instead. He answered the questions I did... have. He kept me updated on the financing process. Since it was so late that I went in they couldn't full up the car or detail it Ryan came the next day and picked up the car and filled up the tank and got it detailed for me and brought it back.

Hi Deborah Beaudion, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Walker KIA. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

October 14, 2017

Great service department. Really nice people. Explain everything to you.

B, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or st...op by. Have an awesome day!