Wholesale Direct Auto Sales

Friday 10:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(757) 810-0535 (757) 810-0535

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2007 Pathfinder - great value

We are incredibly pleased with our reasonably priced 2007 Pathfinder from Wholesale Direct. Mike and his team are true professionals and helped us find a quality late model 4x4 AT A REASONABLE PRICE! It's been over a month and we have had ZERO issues with this truck. We have already referred friends to Wholesale Direct because a straight shooting used car sales broker are truly few and far between. Thanks again.

New Car

I would like to take the time to thank the staff of Auto Wholesale Direct for their help in locating a car for my wife and I. We had make several attempts to locate and purchase a car at several of the local dealers. My wife wanted a certain make and model which none of the dealers had and they all tried to talk her into something she didn`t want. That is until we went to Auto Wholesale Direct, we told them what we wanted and within a couple weeks we picked it up and it was everything she was looking for. The transaction was so smooth that it only took about thirty minutes and we were driving home. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a automobile to pay them a visit. Again Thank You for all your help and when I can afford it I will be back looking for a new truck for me.

Dealer response

Mr. Clark, It was a pleasure helping you and your wife with your new 2016 Impala. We hope that you are enjoying that beautiful car. Please let us know when we can help you in the future. Take Care, Your friends at Wholesale Direct Auto Sales.

4.0

Up and down experience

I called there to go look at a BMW 750li and was responded to quickly. Upon arrival I was greeted by Evan. This was the first mistake, very unenthusiastic salesman. I knew more about the vehicle then he did. When we got inside to go over numbers he was very rude and aggressive. Didn't even consider my offer which was a fair offer on the vehicle. So I walked out. The manager was outside and asked why I was leaving. I explained the situation and Evan walks outside and tells him not to worry about me and to let me leave. The manager however (Colton Crabtree) did a great job handling my situation. He took my offer without sending me a counter offer. I would recommend anybody that goes here to see colton.

Dealer response

Jonathan, I'm sorry about your experience with Evans. Unfortunately, and its completely our fault, but sometimes we get cars in and out so quick that our sales people didn't have the time to learn about the vehicle. I'm glad that Colton, was able to help you, and I hope that you give us the opportunity to help you again. Take Care, your friends at Wholesale Direct Auto Sales.

3.8

great service

Evan was was very helpful. And help me find wat i was looking for.

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

If you are looking for a car, Wholesale Direct is where you need to go. I have had really bad luck with used vehicles over the last couple of years and was a little worried about searching for a car that was dependable and affordable. My family will not buy from any other dealer, so I drove down from Richmond and gave it a shot. Evans not only found me the perfect car, a Toyota Sequoya, the price was lower than expected and came with a warranty since they knew how important the piece of mind was for me that there would be no expensive repairs if something unexpected came up. What you won't find at Wholesale Direct is someone trying to "upsell" you, no pushy salesmen, no gimmicks. What you WILL find is excellent customer service, a great quality vehicle, and realizing that with such great pricing you can afford exactly what you are looking for! I would wish you luck in your car shopping, but with Wholesale Direct you don't need it, they only sell quality vehicles, and if they don't have what you are looking for on their lot they will get it. In 28 years of buying cars,this was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Finally a quality and honest used car dealer!

I gave Mr. Evans Helms 5 stars in all categories because he proved true on all levels. Over the past few months I have researched trucks and dealerships only to be disappointed. Truly was about to throw in the towel when Mr. Evans other customer reviews caught my attention and decided to give another try. The buying process proved to be the best stress free car purchasing experience I have had. Would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle again because I know I will find another quality truck.

05' Explorer

I had Evans as my salesman and he was great. The little things I noticed about the vehicle the next day I took it back to the dealership and they fixed everything.

Amazing Place to Buy a Great Car

I love the car I brought here and the customer service is wonderful.They really work with you I would recommend anyone to buy a car here.

Best car buy service that I have experienced!!!!

This is the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Everyone was so great from start to finished. I received the car that I wanted without the hassle. Mr. Evans was the best car salesman that I have had. I would send anyone here and buy another car with no problem.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE IVE HAD SO FAR!

SALESMAN WAS EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEGDEGABLE. VERY VERY GOOD BUYING EXPEREINCE