Don Hattan Chevrolet

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

We made an appt for both of our vehicles and we brought mine (wives)in first. They had to order a part so we had to wait and bring it back in. We decided... to go ahead and use the appt for my husbands car and set up another appt for my husband. My husband told the service manager what we were doing before he left. When we brought my vehicle (wives) back in the service manager was rather rude and said he didn’t remember my husband telling him we swapped appt times. What was the purpose of being rude and why did it matter? I told him to take his car somewhere else because he should’ve been rude. Very uncalled for. I did put yes, to refer a friend, but not sure I would.

January 10, 2019

Be wary of this dealership. Sales staff misrepresented features on a car sold to my mother. Upon immediate notice of the deficiency and request for correction,... they have pushed her to the side without any remedy. She is now stuck with a car that she is not satisfied with and the dealership is not interested in making its customers happy or honoring its commitments. Please don't bother with a canned response to contact your dealership without providing a specific contact person. My mother has called multiple times without any substantive action from Don Hattan Chevrolet staff that she has interacted with while trying to resolve this misrepresentation.

• March 2, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 Chevy Cruz from Don Hattan Chevrolet, and must say....i will NEVER shop anywhere else!!...Nick was absolutely incredible...... and made my car buying experience painless!!

January 7, 2019

Just had regular maintenance performed on vehicle. Always finish quicker than time told to us which is a huge plus. Great facility and staff is always... friendly.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promise...s and providing hassle-free service. Sincerely, Don Hattan Chevrolet Team

December 10, 2018

Just had to wait for over 1 hr for an oil change that was scheduled for 730am because a technician did not want to do his job and they had to find some... one else to work on it.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your feedback will be reviewe...d with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss anything in greater detail. Sincerely, Don Hattan Chevrolet Team

October 16, 2018

I am proud to say that i can update a prior review of an oil leak on a remanufactured engine that the service department installed. After a conversation... with General Manager and his review of my oil leak it has been repaired. I wish that i had not had to go as high up the ladder as i did, but the outcome was good.

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, ... Don Hattan Chevrolet Team

April 2, 2018

Experience was a good one. I've used this service department for many years.

Phyllis, we appreciate your feedback! We try to make every experience a great one.

March 30, 2018

I have always bought here but with the new policy of not working with customer on price I won't be back. Derby store is full of rude employees. Good... luck jill. We miss your dad's way of business. You lost out on 2 car sales from our family today. Your Derby store said and I quote they didn't want our business.

We are so sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience. We changed our pricing philosophy to one price several years ago, most people do not ...enjoy haggling over cars so we just put a no hassle no haggle price on every car and stick to it.We would like to discuss this with you please call Jessika with our customer care center at 316-554-2495

March 5, 2018

I stumbled onto this dealer while I was browsing for a Honda Civic si sedan. I had struck out twice in OKC, I saw this nice red Civic si and thought I’d... give it a try. Within the hour, Gary texted me asking me if I was interested in that car. so hats off for taking the time to contacting me back on such short notice. Off to a good start in my book, Gary was well informed on the car since he was the one who got that trade in. These guys prices are phenomenal, there’s no other place I was gonna find another beauty of a car like that with so little miles and so cheap. 10,900.00 for a 2010 civic si with only 75k miles on it is almost unheard of. Needless to say I took the drive out there the second I was free. Though it was a bit of a drive it was well worth it. And even though the page gave me the wrong location for that particular dealer, Gary was willing to stay there and wait for me after hours. As soon as I got there we took it out for a test drive and it was everything I expected. Great team, very professional, very friendly, and very happy with my purchase. You just can’t beat these kind of prices. Gary thanks again brother, I’d recommend my friends to buy from your guys dealer. Hooah ¿¿

March 1, 2018

Awesome dealer as always, great experience, the absolute best used car purchase I have ever made. Good people. Always greet you with a smile and a handshake.