Don Hattan Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Chelley's 2017 Chevy Cruz
    March 2, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 Chevy Cruz from Don Hattan Chevrolet, and must say....i will NEVER shop anywhere else!!...Nick was absolutely incredible...... and made my car buying experience painless!!

Service repair
    April 3, 2018

Experience was a good one. I've used this service department for many years.

Phyllis, we appreciate your feedback! We try to make every experience a great one.

Sad place
    March 30, 2018

I have always bought here but with the new policy of not working with customer on price I won't be back. Derby store is full of rude employees. Good... luck jill. We miss your dad's way of business. You lost out on 2 car sales from our family today. Your Derby store said and I quote they didn't want our business.

We are so sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience. We changed our pricing philosophy to one price several years ago, most people do not ...enjoy haggling over cars so we just put a no hassle no haggle price on every car and stick to it.We would like to discuss this with you please call Jessika with our customer care center at 316-554-2495

Buying a used car
    March 5, 2018

I stumbled onto this dealer while I was browsing for a Honda Civic si sedan. I had struck out twice in OKC, I saw this nice red Civic si and thought I...’d give it a try. Within the hour, Gary texted me asking me if I was interested in that car. so hats off for taking the time to contacting me back on such short notice. Off to a good start in my book, Gary was well informed on the car since he was the one who got that trade in. These guys prices are phenomenal, there’s no other place I was gonna find another beauty of a car like that with so little miles and so cheap. 10,900.00 for a 2010 civic si with only 75k miles on it is almost unheard of. Needless to say I took the drive out there the second I was free. Though it was a bit of a drive it was well worth it. And even though the page gave me the wrong location for that particular dealer, Gary was willing to stay there and wait for me after hours. As soon as I got there we took it out for a test drive and it was everything I expected. Great team, very professional, very friendly, and very happy with my purchase. You just can’t beat these kind of prices. Gary thanks again brother, I’d recommend my friends to buy from your guys dealer. Hooah ¿¿

Derby Store Location
    March 1, 2018

Awesome dealer as always, great experience, the absolute best used car purchase I have ever made. Good people. Always greet you with a smile and a han...dshake.

2018 Silverado / Mohler
    February 2, 2018

This dealership is very clean, has plenty of tables to discuss cars with sales personnel and has complimentary drinks and snacks.

Appreciation
    January 28, 2018

My husband has moderate dementia. He went to the service department because a red light was on. A service employee kindly and patiently helped him b...uckle his seat belt and sent him home with no charge. I wouldn?t get my car serviced anywhere else now.

My service experience
    January 18, 2018

Didn?t repair my vehicle correctly the first time and by the time I could bring my vehicle back in my warranty didn?t cover the repair. Didn?t find th...at out until a day before I was getting the car back.

Car purchase
    July 20, 2017

Montana & Alex were great to work with. This was my first car purchase & they walked me through every step.

Fantastic Experience!
    June 30, 2017

This was the best car buy experience we have ever had. We drove 2 hours to the dealership, they kept in contact with us the entire time to keep us upd...ated that the vehicle we were planning to buy was still there. Dave was very helpful and answered all our questions. The facility was the nicest dealerships we have been in. We wish we were closer so we could utilize the repair shop! We were constantly offered drinking and snack while we were going through the buying process, everyone we dealt with insured we we're as comfortable as possible. We have a one year old that they didnt mind was running all around plus they have a kids area. And the financial guy Charlie let him run free in his office while we signed all the papers didn't mind when he restarted his computer. Charlie also went out of his way to get us a fantastic deal and extended the years for our bumper to bumper warranty. We will be going back when my husband needs a new truck or car. Would definitely recommend! Well worth the 2 hour drive!

Don Hattan Chevrolet