Haddad Hyundai

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Terrible

I paid for a radio on August 13th. They said that they would call me when the radio arrived. I called twice between August 13th and August 26th and they finally tell me I have to bring in my old radio before they can send a new one! So now I'm paying FULL price for a few pieces of MY used radio, and I have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks for them to send it back... That's if they actually call me this time.

Excellent Sales

I was highly impressed with our Sales Consultant Courtney Rondeau! She was very personal, professional, and knew her product well. Thanks to her, we were able to purchase the perfect car. The finance department and Head Managers Ben and Chris fought to get me a great payment. I highly recommend going to see them. LOVE MY NEW HYUNDAI!

great experience at Haddad Hyundai

We bought a used car. It is the color of a raisin. The lake behind the dealership caught on fire in the 1980s. Our sales person Chris Hawk was knowledgeable, accommadating and friendly. Awesome experience!

Great dealership

Chris Hawk helped my friend get a car, he was great to both of us even though I wasn't the one buying the car!!! I'll be coming to see him when its my turn to purchase

Haddad Hyundai

Chris Hawk helped me through the whole process and made this way easier than any buying experiences in the past I highly recommend Haddad Hyundai and Chris Hawk for a sales person

Got what I wanted!

Got exactly what I wanted in a SUV ready for winter with my AWD Santa Fe. Thanks Chris Hawk he was a great sales person to help me find a great deal

great guy

I've bought almost a dozen cars in my lifetime but Chris Hawk was one of the easiest going sales people I've dealt with I highly recommend him and will be back!

Amazing place

I hate car shopping!!!! Chris hawk (my salesman) made finding a car so much better than any other place I've tried come see him at Haddad Hyundai!

no pressure

I have a leased hyundai sonata and i came in a bit before it was due to see if it was worth upgrading, the staff was pleasant and my sales person Chris Hawk broke down all my options for me and helped me get the most bang for my buck!

First new car!!!

Had used cars but today I got my first New car!!!!! Chris Hawk was my sales dude and he was spectacular!!! He helped me in every step of the process. You're the man Hawk