INFINITI of Lynnwood

26 reviews

February 18, 2021

Had a good used car purchase experience working with Lucas. A pre purchase inspection by my independent mechanic turned up some issues, all of which were... resolved by Infiniti to my satisfaction.

January 30, 2021

The salesman saw a sucker with me the moment I walked in the door. I regret buying from Infinity Of Lynnwood. Never Never again!! Never!!

• November 23, 2015

PHENOMENAL service. I called to get a service, since it was the closest dealership to me. Lucas helped me, and was BEYOND 5 star!! He got me in a loaner,... helped me transfer everything, made sure I knew how to use the vehicle, emailed me frequently with updates and didn't pressure me in to services I didn't want. He was beyond personable, friendly and professional. He knew I was in a hurry, when I was coming to pick my car up. He had the payment processed, paperwork waiting, and my car was out being warmed up. He helped me transfer everything over, sent me on my way, and even sent me an encouraging follow-up email. When I discovered I had left my garage and gate openers on the visor, he mailed them to me, promptly. They go ABOVE and beyond. I will be taking my JX35 there, for the rest of my ownership. I also spoke with their sales manager. Low-pressure, super nice, and fun to deal with. Over-all, great experience.

We are happy you had a truly exceptional service with us Tina. I let Lucas and the service team know. We are thrilled to have you and continue to prov...ide you a excellent experience into the future. -Kuni Westside Infiniti

January 24, 2021

Purchased new Infiniti QX80 Excellent experience................They went out of their ways to ensure my wife and I are very satisfied with the car and... the purchase. Favorite dealer

July 9, 2020

When you come in for a simple oil change, they make you wait around for an hour and half which is pathetic when you’re the only customer there. Don’t... get your car serviced here because you will waste your whole day! Good luck!

February 22, 2020

BEWARE! They list very cheap price online to attract people coming in, then add a lot of MANDATORY additional fees: $2000 of "accessories" - insurance... for the windshield, glasses..... $1500 of "etCh" in case the car got stolen. After all these additions (that I have never seen at other dealer shops), then added the sales tax, licensing fee and other admin fees. This is a very shady and dishonest advertising strategy. Be careful if you decide to go there, check the details of the total price they give you.

July 27, 2019

Everyone was very friendly and made the whole process easy. I bought a 6k car at a dealership that sells 60k cars and dont think I was treated any less... valuable as a customer.

November 16, 2018

No answers to my inquires about a car. Went to see vehicle and was told it was not there anymore and that I could not drive it. Bought a car somewhere... else.

August 26, 2018

I reached out to the Internet sales department through 3 different ways over a week. I inquired about a used vehicle that was advertised and never received... any response after REPEATED attempts using several methods. The dealership is completely and utterly unresponsive. How can a person deal with them when they respond

March 5, 2018

The car we went to see was sold months ago. The lot had all the cars packed in so tight it was hard to walk between them to see the prices. Several had... scratches on them from most likely that reason. It also took us a while to find someone to ask a question about the car.