• Well done

Professional and trustworthy. All aspects of the organization were well done and done with sincerity. The work is without issue or concern.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center. I'm glad to hear you found us professional and trustworthy. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Car purchase, service on car.

Very friendly environment, friendly personel, the dealer goes by what the customers want and not by what they want. They are all about the customer. And on our first oil change, the service was done in a timely fashion. No problem with getting a rental from them, yeah...a rental for a oil change. Who does that? Jeff Schmitt does!!

Michael, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Awesome anthony

Friendly fast perfect everything was so great I cannot ask for anything better I will get my car from here forever

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center. I'm glad to hear you found us friendly and fast. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Exceptional Service

People were friendly, professional; Service was done in a very timely manner; had an appointment set up and there was absolutely no delay!

John, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was friendly and professional, and that we were able to service your vehicle in such a timely manner. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Outstanding Service

Although this was just a routine oil change & tire rotation the service department and all of the staff were Outstanding.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• No pressure, easy process

the friendliness of the staff, professionalism and knowledge of the vehicles. It was a pleasant experience and they really hard to help get my payments where I needed them

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm glad to hear that our team was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I'm glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Great service

Courtesy and quickness. Very professional. Took care of everything I needed done and put me in a loaner car. Very pleased

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us. I am delighted to hear you were treated with courteous, quick, and professional service we know you deserve. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next car. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Awesome Te

Joe Freeman and Nick in Finance made us feel at home. They were awesome! Our car even has free oil changes for 2 years!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm very happy that Joe and Nick treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• great customer care

Customer care is consistently good. Drive up from Mason, its worth the drive and more. Guys are honest, and I trust recommendations.

Thank you for the feedback, Duane! I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been taking good care of you on your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

• Very curious, clean orderly

Very quick and trustworthy of all their work . I will and have recommend this dealership service department. I think anyone who has a automobile serviced will agree and would recommend them.

Thanks for your perfect review, Jerry! I'm glad to hear you found us very quick and trustworthy of all our work. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471