Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

610 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2021

One of the best car buying experiences I’ve had. From the moment we stepped on the lot, JJ our salesman was very helpful to August in the finance dept... who made the process easy. Would shop here again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

November 16, 2020

Went to look at a car that I saw online, drove it, liked it and within two hours, bought it! The guys I dealt with were very helpful, no pressure and efficient!... Excellent place to buy a vehicle

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

• August 4, 2020

After an exhausting car search, it was refreshing to meet and work with Jeff Thompson with Jeff Schmidt Chevrolet South. He absolutely listened, helped... with the deal and was kind and respectful. I will return if I need another vehicle!

Hi, thanks for your feedback about our team. We're glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to... assist. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

October 31, 2020

The vehicle was exactly as nice as they said it was, the salesman, Auston Tipton was very knowledgeable of of the vehicle and how it operated. I would... highly recommend him to anyone.

We're glad to hear you found our staff Auston was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! Thank y...ou!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

October 14, 2020

We bought a truck about a month ago. JJ was our salesman and we couldn’t recommend him enough! Our finance guy was also great but I can’t remember his... name. The whole process was fast and easy.

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look fo...rward to seeing you again soon!

October 12, 2020

J.J. was very professional and knowledgeable. I really appreciate his honesty especially since I was flying in to purchase a specific vehicle. A1 service... and satisfaction!

Wow, it's feedback like yours that really keeps us motivated! We are very happy J.J. could provide you with such a positive experience! If you have a...ny further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

September 30, 2020

Highly recommend if buying a car used/new. So to start i had got off work at 3am. As I was on my way home a deer jumped out in front of me as I was going... 55mph. After a few days I find out the car is totaled so the first place I stopped was Jeff Schmitt. The first person to approach me was a fella named JJ. He had all the answers to my questions and was with me the entire time while I was checking out their collection. I settled on a brand new 2020 Chevy Malibu and everything was great except one thing and that was I was still waiting on insurance money to come on. While waiting for ot they put the car on hold for me and kept it there until the money finally came in. Also the fact the entire time this was going on everyday/ every other day JJ was keeping in contact with me.

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear our team could help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do t...o assist, and take care!

September 22, 2020

I've bought 2 cars from this dealership, both times I had great experiences. JJ my salesman was very knowledgeable about his job, he didnt try to push... us into a car we didn't want, he got us into exactly what we wanted. He worked hard for us and got us a great deal.

We're glad to hear you found our staff JJ was so knowledgeable and helpful! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you foun...d this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

September 22, 2020

Nicest people around! Drove over an hour for a vehicle and they made the process enjoyable and super easy! JJ from the dealer was the nicest East going... guy I’ve ever dealt with, not once did he ever pressure us on anything

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's ...anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

August 4, 2020

Ethan Schlueter made our used car buying a wonder experience. He went over and above what I expected of a salesperson. Scott Poley, our finance guy... had us in to sign and out in no time. I will be buying from Jeff Schmitt Auto Group again.

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to exceed your expectations and really help you out. If you ever need... anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918