Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

613 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 26, 2020

They all worked really hard for me! JJ is absolutely and he is the best! I would definitely recommend Jeff Schmitt for my friends or family!

Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South. Please don'...t hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

May 12, 2020

I recently bought a used Corvette from James (JJ) Greenwood at Jeff Schmidt South in Miamisburg. JJ was great to work with and provided excellent service... to me throughout the buying process. He even stayed late to meet me before I decided to purchase!

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to James and the team here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South! We are always... more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

May 11, 2020

Went to trade in my used car to buy a truck from them. Overall satisfied with customer service and all sales staff. Had to negotiate a little more than... I wanted for my car but ended up getting what I wanted. Can’t complain

Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South. We hope to ...see you soon! - Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

April 21, 2020

Salesman was very easy to talk and for once in my life exerted zero pressure. Although he was young and only been there a short time he was very knowledgeable... and forthcoming with all answers to my questions. I wish that I was better with names so that I could call him put especially. I believe his name was Tyson or something similar. In either case he did a exceptional job and made the entire experience very easy. My hat goes off to the financial manager who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who asks.

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have a wonderful day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

April 19, 2020

Charged me for work that was not done. I questioned the bill and they got the mechanic who was hard to understand and tried to intimidate me by puffing... his chest out. I had the old part marked and it’s still on my car! I’ll be in small claims court as soon as this covid-19 is over. Dave and Chad have a nice racquet going here. Run from this service shop

Hello, thank you for taking the time to bring this feedback to our attention. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and we regret to find out that ...this was not the case. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns regarding your service visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937.879.1918

April 7, 2020

For many people, including my wife and me, car shopping can be somewhat stressful and frustrating. We like to be completely prepared when we go to the... dealership, having thoroughly researched the vehicles we are interested in and knowing what to expect on a trade-in. Our experience at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South was outstanding. Mark and Tristan were incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They answered all of our questions about the Silverado we were looking at, our trade-in, potential add-ons (including a bed liner and skid plates), and financing options. Having looked at hundreds of truck deals online over many months, we knew that the price on this particular truck was very good. That made us wonder if we would get a solid offer on our trade-in or if the offer would be low to offset the great price on the truck. Mark crunched the numbers and showed us the trade-in value. It was exactly what it should have been…a fair price for both the dealership and for us. In all honesty, it was a little higher than we were expecting. Since this was a major purchase, my wife and I wanted a little time and space to make a decision and the staff was completely understanding and accommodating. In the end, we did get the truck and we left the dealership feeling confident and pleased with the entire experience.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Mark, Tristan, and the team here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South! We s...et high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

March 8, 2020

The positive energy of Aria Abney is phenomenal! She is amazing and her patience, customer service and spirit is what initially confirmed this was the... place I would purchase a vehicle from. Additionally James JJ Greenwood is amazing. He is so patient and thorough! He knows cars and I appreciate the great care he took in helping me with my purchase. If you are looking to buy a car new or pre-owned, James is the guy to talk with. He has even followed up with me and it’s been a few weeks just to make sure I was still enjoying my vehicle and also sharing tips about the features. I can tell that he enjoys what he does. I would also like to thank JP for his integrity and his commitment to service.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South! We sincerely thank you for the positive feedback, and look forward... to seeing you again soon! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

February 27, 2020

It was a great experience and the process was easy and not that long. I got what I asked for at a good price. Thankyou

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had a positive and easy experience with us. If there is anythin...g else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a fantastic day!

February 15, 2020

Our salesman Drew was great, no pressure but answered every question I had. Very nice pleasant facilities. So far I would recommend them highly. Would... do business again

Hello, it?s great to hear you had a positive experience with Drew. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions; we're always happ...y to take care of your automotive needs. Thanks again! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

January 20, 2020

Bought 2010 chevy equinox after getting home realized has major exhaust leak and motor moves when shifting in gear motor mounts not good called the next... day after purchase was told to call back on. Monday which I did was told nothing they can do bought as is

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-p...ressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. As such, all information is prominently disclosed on the proposal each client receives prior to making a buying decision. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937.878.3471