Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

613 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2020

JJ was amazing while assisting me through my unexpected car purchase process. I will definitely refer Jeff Schmidt to my friends and family, knowIng they... will take great care of them.

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to reach out to us if you need ...anything. Have a wonderful day.

January 12, 2020

Jeremy West helped us purchase our used Nissan Rogue and we couldn’t be happier. He was extremely helpful expediting our paperwork and getting us in the... car ASAP. I highly recommend him for your car buying needs!

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can d...o for you. Thank you! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

January 9, 2020

Had to wait for over three hours to have a tire replaced. Went in service at 7:30 AM for oil change and tire rotation. Was informed that one of my tires... had 2 nails in it and had to be replaced. ONE tire was over $200 with tax and labor. That was excessive in my opinion. A replacement was at Schmitt in Beavercreek. It took then OVER 2 1/2 hours to get the replacement at Schmitt South. I called at 11:30 AM and was told that a service rep would return my call. That never happened. FINALLY got a status by going on website on Live Chat. The job should be done by 1:30 PM! Not a happy customer.

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciat...e the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937.878.3471

November 16, 2019

Sales personnel were Amazing, very professional they never skipped a beat! Ethan Schlueter is by far the Best. I’ve gone to other dealers were the sales... person wasn’t even interested, but Ethan was Top Notch! He stayed in contact with me through the whole initial process. I’d recommend any one to the South location (Ask for Ethan) thank you buddy I love my car!!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

October 29, 2019

I bought my car at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet Jordan Roberts was my dealer he was absolutely amazing great customer service excellent buying experience Absolutely... recommend asking for Jordan Roberts

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

October 29, 2019

I had a really good buying experience at jeff Schmitt. My sales person was Ethan Schlueter. I highly recommend asking for him! Seems like a lot of the... other sales people were quick to greet you cause they see $$$ but Ethan did a great job. it was my first tome buying from a dealer and I can say I was super nervous and it was a very easy process. The car was a 2015 it’s on a really good shape there are a few Dings on it but it was used, the only thing about my trip was my papa pointed out a bullet stuck in the hood of my soon to be car! Unfortunately Jeff Schmidt didn’t want to take it out, repair it or replace the hood. They are sending me touch up paint to cover it up but until then I’m known for the person who bought a car with a bullet in it. Doesn’t bother me that much! I doubt anyone would ever come across a scenario like that again but it’s just my experience. Overall I still highly recommend Jeff Schmidt and Ethan!

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your ove...rall positive experience dealing with Ethan. Have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

October 25, 2019

Dakota Hamilton was exceptional. Answered every question I had, took the time to point out things I didn't even know I should have asked. What a personable... experience. Salesman of the year? YES. Thank you

Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Dakota. If you have any further questio...ns, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

October 9, 2019

I worked with James and JP on purchasing my leased vehicle. James and JP were fantastic to work with. Made the buying process very easy.

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anyt...hing further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

October 1, 2019

JJ did an awesome job and his customer service skills where amazing! He went above and beyond to get me approved for my first truck purchase ever!

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if the...re's anything we can do for you. Take care.

October 1, 2019

I was originally just getting my truck repaired but I had the best experience between the finance manager August, the Manager JP, and my salesman JJ, they... not only took my truck as a trade that I got a horrible deal on, I ended up leaving with a truck I love. I am so thankful

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!