Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

613 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 15, 2012

I just want to thank jeff Schmitt for helping me find the perfect car. Nick was a pleasure to work with. Every where else said no, but he got me the car... i wanted, but didn't expect to get, with little hassle. Thank you guys so much!

Victoria--Thank you for sharing your kind words about our Chevy South store. We are glad to hear Nick was able to give you the customer satisfaction a...nd vehicle you deserve. Again, thank you for your business, enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to serving you in the future.

May 14, 2012

Casey McCormick, who sold me a 2012 Malibu, was very professional, efficient, thorough, and patient during the entire process. I had stopped in a number... of times before making the purchase with more questions and looking at cars. Others were very helpful, as well. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Mick--Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are glad to hear Casey was attentive and patient through your sales pr...ocess. Thank you for your business, enjoy your new car and we look forward to serving you in the future.

May 13, 2012

I just wanted to take the time to thank Brian Pettitt for making our car buying process easy and stress free. He went above and beyond in many ways throughout... the process! I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car from Jeff Schmitt. I can guarantee you won't be let down. I also wanted to thank Sammy for making the financing process quick and painless.

Used car buyer--Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are glad to hear that Brian and Sammy treated you to excelle...nt customer service and you had a great experience. Enjoy your "new" used car. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

May 13, 2012

Went to dealership to test drive an Impala and wound up buying one. The Consultant Jonathan Miller was very courteous and helpful and we purchased our... new Car. It just took a few hours. Pleasant experience and everyone was very helpful.

Patvb--Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear you had an excellent customer service experience a...nd Jonathan and the Chevy South crew took good care of you. Enjoy your new Impala and we look forward to serving you in the future!

May 12, 2012

I really have to handle it to George M. at Jeff Schmitt Chevy South,he was so helpful and stuck with me when the times got rough.Thanks to him i am really... satisfied with every thing he did for me.Thank you George for everything.

little red truck 84--Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear George took good care of you. Thank ...you for your time and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

May 11, 2012

I needed to find a car quickhy and I went to Jeff Schmitt in Miamisburg. Our Sales person was Jackie and she was very helpful in answering any questions,... explained eveything about the vehicle and covered anything that we needed to know. We were very inpressed with her. We decided to proceed and we bought a 2012 Equinox which I absolutely love. During the whole process there from her, to the manager and financing everyone was very professional, answered all questions and wonderful to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Nascar--Thank you for your kind words about your excellent experience at Jeff Schmitt Chevy South. We are happy to hear our sales team treated you rig...ht! The 2012 Chevrolet Equinox is an incredible SUV. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to building a relationship.

May 8, 2012

I was very satisfied with my experience of buying a van for our Church. Tim Gray was the salesman that I dealt with. He was very friendly, kind, efficient,... helpful, and professional. As a matter of fact, all of the people that I talked with, were friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are glad you met our "friendly" staff. Thanks again for your business and ...we look forward to building a relationship with you and your Church family.

May 7, 2012

I love my car! It's the best car I've ever had. The Sales person named Jonathan miller helped me find the right car and was such a big help with everything.... Being that this was are fist time buying. Also Kiki Pickring was also great at helping us understand everything we signed and helped out lots! Both helped with everything questions we had. Thank you all so much. I will be telling everyone at work to come here!

Lizza2009--Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience with us! We are glad to hear J. Miller and Kiki did an excellent job in providi...ng you with excellent customer service...our number 1 priority! Thanks for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

February 18, 2012

Salesperson was shady. Told me that my lender was denying my loan w/o money down or a trade. I called my lender and confirmed that the salesperson was... lying to me. I would definitely not recommend this dealership to anybody.

Liedto-Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is n...ot the type of service we strive to provide. Again, we apologize for the way you were treated.

January 7, 2012

Bought a used minivan from this location. Salesman was great and very helpful. The gentlemen helping with our loan wasn't a good communicator and wasn't... very helpful or cooperative. We are happy with our selection and assume customer service will be good.