Skip to main content

4.5
2017 consumer dealer award View 1 awards
2017 consumer dealer award

4.5

Been with High Desert Kia since 2003.

Been with High Desert Kia since 2003. I like the facility, the people, the willingness to help, I like smiles on faces. Very pleasant.

Dealer response

Thank you for your loyalty since 2003! We're delighted to hear that you enjoy our facility, our team, and the helpful atmosphere at Valley Hi Kia. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. If you ever need anything or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you!

Great Experience, New to Kia

This dealership did me right! I was able to get the kind of car I wanted and I was able to be completely informed but step of the way. Service Center is very thorough. I’ve had my car Smokey for 5 months and no complaints.

The Best in the High Dessert

Try to give people a good review they deserved. Like Juan who help me with my Vehicle to be service. My technician is Mykel and you can try him how he is when it comes to working your car. they are worth place to try and worth the trust you risk to them. keep up guys the good work.

1.0

SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE, SAVE YOUR TIME!!

If I could give these people negative stars I would, please save yourself the headache and time you will waste with this dealership. I get it.. They reel you in because of their affordable pricing on car but let me tell you... having to deal with their service department isn't worth it... My family and I have bought 7 cars from their lot and they are now refusing me service for my car. I had taken my car in because I PURCHASED a service package through the dealer. I drop it off and Ricco calls me 2 hours later stating they would not be able to service my car no longer. When I asked why he said "management has talked to you about this, I am just relying the message." I replied, "no one has talked to me about this, I always bring it here, I have a package through you guys." He said "oh well that's what I was told and if you want a manager to call you about it they will shortly. " Ricco told me to take my car to another Kia dealer, mind you guys the nearest one is about 60 miles away. He hangs up the phone and their service manager, Paul calls me. He says, "Ms. Barriga we are refusing to service your car here anymore because we rather not deal with you." When I asked what I had done, he said, "Your reviews and some encounters we had with you we just rather not and since I am the manager I can make that call." I told him I had PURCHASED a service plan and I need a refund, he said he would work with his GM to get that for me.. That was two weeks ago.... This place is a joke.. Save yourself, this place is very unprofessional. In the time I have gone to get my car serviced here they have, lost my engine cover, spilled oil on my engine but did not clean it, CRASHED MY CAR and DID NOT fix it properly, they DID NOT tighten the oil filter so my oil was dripping and now this. They denied me service because they don't like how I leave them reviews and call out the shady stuff they are doing. This place needs to go through a whole staff turn around. THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS DECENT HERE IS NAMED DAISY.

Awesome experience every time

RESPECT..EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE....are the words that come to mind and best describe our recent experience with your establishment. will definetely tell a friend. 10/10 recommend. :)

Great service all around

I purchased my vehicle at Valley Hi KIA and had a great experience. When they service my car I always receive good customer service. I recommend Valley Hi KIA for all your vehicle needs.

Great Service

Service is fantastic. Kia Corprate just will not help me with a problem I have with my 2020 Sorrento. want me to pay for a rental upfront with no guarantee that I will be reimbursed for it. Service records detail the problem and even with the awesome service at Valley Hi Kia, Kia Corporate will not commit to paying for my rental so they can diagnose the problem.

Great experience

Juan was so nice. He explained all of my needs. And when my cars next check up should be. I was leaving for vacation. Reasured me all was good to go !

The best kia you can ever have!

They have the best people to help you! They are all the best on what they do. The onky way to find out is to try it! Look for alma and tina! Great people!

Great service for me

I was greeted and helped very quickly. I was told about 90minutes, but it was completed within an hour. No oversell and was surprised to have my car wash.