Faulkner Hyundai Harrisburg

141 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 7, 2018

Holly goes above and beyond call of sales duty Process was very efficient and consise Would recommend Holly Beeman and Faulkner for any vehicle purchase

Sean, thank you for sharing your response to Holly's outstanding customer service! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have ...earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

April 30, 2018

I have never had such a pain-free buying experience with a new car in my lifetime, Holly made it painless from beginning to end, I will refer as many customers... to Holly as possible

Sean, we are glad Holly could provide you with such a painless experience! Your recommendation means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out i...f there's anything additional we can do for you.

August 24, 2017

JUST ANOTHER DEALERSHIP OUT TO GET EVERY DOLLAR OUT YOUR POCKET !!!! I purchased a CERTIFIED 2015 Hyundai Sonata TWO WEEKS later my a.c stop working properly... and they refused to fix it !!!! Once they get your money it's like your dealing with completely different people !!! Phone calls went unanswered and messages were not returned !!! UNTRUSTING AND UNPROFESSIONAL , DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME OF YOU MONEY!!!!!

Shawniece, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We're disappointed to hear that you are anything less tha...n completely satisfied with our team's customer service. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us at (717) 303-3194 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.

August 13, 2017

Am in the market for a used car and have enjoyed the time on the web site. They have not had the right car yet but the low miles and good price is why... we continue to shop the dealer

August 13, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback about your car buying experience. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate... to reach out! We hope to see you soon!

May 26, 2017

I am very disappointed in Faulker Hyundai. I brought my car in on Saturday 5/13/17 because My check engine light was on. I already had it looked at and... was told the code was for the O2 sensor. I informed the Service rep of the code and he said the earliest he could get me in was on Friday 5/19/17. I said that was a little late, and he assured me my car would be ok until then so I agreed. I brought it in on 5/19/17 and an oil change was done and I was informed there was nothing wrong with my car that it was an old code and the code was for an evap issue which they looked at and couldn't find anything wrong. They said the reset the code and everything is fine. On Sunday 5/20/17 my check engine light came back on. I was able to make an appointment online for Monday 5/22/17 and dropped my car off. Upon reviewing my car and the code for the check engine light I was informed that it was in fact an O2 sensor that was out, and they would call Hyundai corporate and see if they would honor a good faith warranty. Unfortunately Hyundai would not honor a warranty because I am not the original owner. When I came to pick up my car, I was told that they gave me a coupon for $20 off. I explained that if the issue was taken care of when I told them about it I wouldn't have wasted my time a day of work bringing it back. THe service rep appologized and when asked to speak with the technician he went out to the service area to get him. I watched him speak with the technician. He then proceeded to come back WITH the technician who hid from view and told me that the tech went home for the day! When I asked why it wasn't taken care of on the original appointment when I told them what the code and the issue was, the service rep said that the technician must have made a mistake. I asked if I could be compensated for any labor cost and he went to ask his manager. He said his manager would comp me $15.00! My total bill after this came to $454.90. The service I received, and the "help" from the manager was absolutely ridiculous. I will NEVER go back to Faulker Hyundai and I sure as heck will NEVER buy another Hyundai. Hyundai Corporate wouldn't help at all in honoring an emissions warranty because I was JUST over 60k miles and not the original owner. Ridiculous. I never had this issue when dealing with Honda or Toyota. I thought Hyundai had great customer satisfaction... I was WRONG! And to make it even better.... the response that I got back from the Service Manager on a different review site about this issue was a " . "..... so that just goes to prove my point, they don't care about their customers!

Leslie, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resoluti...on. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Faulkner Hyundai (717) 303-3194

May 14, 2017

Faulkner Hyundai is a great dealership that treats customer with great respect and outstanding professionalism.

Jc, we really appreciate your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 20, 2017

State inspection time. Ease of appointment time/day. Thorough service work and even got a quick wash/rinse on my car; not expected but def appreciated.... Friendly staff and pleasant waiting area. Trust "my" mechanic 100%.

Thank you for being a valued Faulkner Customer we appreciate you and are so happy we are able to help!

April 16, 2017

From the buying experience to the several service appointments, this dealership has been excellent in all phases. Our car is great and all personnel have... been, as well.

March 31, 2017

Overall great experience woul definitely recommend this dealership to other prospects looking for a new car