Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(845) 374-0085 (845) 374-0085

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Experience

Definitely the best experience I’ve ever had buying a vehicle. From the minute I pulled into the parking lot to look until the minute I left with my new car I was never pressured or felt I was being pushed into anything. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. I had the pleasure of dealing with Raffaele and highly suggest speaking with him.

Nissan Frontier

Had a great time shopping for a new car...knew what I wanted and drove away in a Nissan Frontier. Tina and Raphael were a big help in making it happen.

Can’t recommend enough!

I have been to more dealerships than i can count that were not willing to help me out due to school loans dragging down my credit. I went to sienna and had a car 2 days later! I said i wanted an suv with low miles and they got me just that... They got an increase on my loan and the lowest payments/interest rate possible. Can’t thank Erick and Bill enough for giving me a chance at a safe car. Along with me, my father purchased a Cadillac about 2 years before me. He had a small issue right after and they fixed it immediately. He kept telling me to go to them and I’m so glad i did.

Awesome experience

Awesome experience Jose, Nathan, and Bill very friendly and thorough from start to finish. Jose listens and is attentive. Nathan is very knowledgeable about cars. Bill the finance person was very kind and easy.

1.3

Terrible service

Sold me a car with a problem and won't fix it. The car has had the check engine light since the first week. Service manager is terrible.

Amazing Dealership

Just purchased a Chevy Traverse. As soon as we arrived Erick was extremely helpful and super nice. Kept in contact with us and made the sale extremely easy! Frank Siena mall has an amazing staff and they’re all extremely knowledgeable. Everyone we dealt with was amazing and made us feel right at home. Would definitely recommend!

1.0

Does not honor first responders rebate

Not truthful a real bate a switch. Tell you one thing during the sale and then changes it during contact. Waste of four hours. Does not honor first responders discount as advertised.

Amazing Mercedes!

Overall amazing experience. Gorgeous car, great deal. All staff treated me and my family with respect and kindness. I trust Frank and all staff at the dealership and will continue to purchase my cars from him.

Great Experience, Great Price, Great Car

Great bunch of folks. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. This is the second car I have purchased from them. Great prices, Great car, and great experience. I high recommend you check out Frank Siena Auto Sales if you are looking for a great hassle-free experience buying a great used car.

Met all expectations

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable sales team. Every request I made was fulfilled from test drive to final signing of papers and delivery of the car. Although I don't buy cars often, as I tend to keep them for many years, if the need arises I will definitely return to Siena's to shop for a quality car.