Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc

• Only will buy from Sienna's

I have never bought a car from a dealer and was very happy with sienna they went above n belong to help me and even though I was a pain in the butt wanting to test drive everything they gladly put up with me and accommodate my every need I will only buy a car from them in the future and have referred all my friends n family to them.

We are glad you are happy with your purchase. We take pride in being knowledgeable and only helping you as much as possible to find the perfect vehicle!

• Ray Purvas

We had a good experience shopping for a replacement vehicle after an accident. Ray Purvis was upfront , honest and easy to deal with.

• 2013 Town and Country

Excellent to deal with! Such an easy purchase! Loving my new van! ! Ray was excellent!

• Customer

Great customer service! The Salesman Sam Borden made buying a car stress free! I would recommend the dealership to everyone!

• Happy Customer at Frank Siena's Automall

I came here from Monticello for my first dealership purchase expecting to get a nice truck and the sales person Michael Lella helped me find a better SUV for an affordable price. Test drove three different vehicles and i ended up liking the 3rd option the most. I was able to set my credit through Joe the Credit Doctor who also helped me get a auto loan approved. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the process i had to go through to get it done. They made it simple and they helped me through everything.

Thank you Carlos! We know how tough car shopping can be and pride ourselves on being able to answer all of your questions and provide as many of the best options as possible. We thank you very much for your business and we greatly appreciate you trusting us for your pre-owned vehicle buying needs.

• Excellent Customer Service

Thanks for the kind review! We appreciate your business very much!

Purchased my 2012 Ford Fusion from Siena's recently. Excellent, friendly, informative staff. Always had my best interest in mind. Fast service from beginning to end with my transaction. I will definitely make Siena's my first stop when looking for my next car! Kudos Guys!!

Thanks for the kind review! We appreciate your business very much!

• Amazing Experience

Dana, thank you very much for the kind review! We greatly appreciate your business!

What an amazing experience from the time I walked in till the time I drove off with an amazing car and Sales team to help make purchasing a car not only easy but affordable and with peace in knowing that every question was answered every need was met towards finding me the best car. Thank you all highly recommend. Thanks to Sam in Sales and the Sales Management Team for bringing some great joy and piece of mind into purchasing a car.

• Extremely Pleased! !

We are glad you are happy with your new Focus Anthony, thank you for your business!

Incredibly easy to work with and had my best interest at hand through the process of purchasing my 2014 Ford Focus. Nothing but professionalism and exceptional customer service!

• Great experience!

Very good customer service! Ben was very helpful when I was buying my car! I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business!

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business!

• Good company, great people

Thank you! We look forward to being able to help you again! Except better!

Ralph did a superb job working with my family as we shopped for my son's first car. He was attentive, patient and took the time to educate us on the cars we were interested in and the buying process. Joe was also attentive and courteous. Great selection of very clean and high quality cars and they are clearly proud of their company and service. We were introduced there by Ralph to a brand and model we had not seriously considered before and although we found a newer model of that car elsewhere and purchased it instead, we would go back to Siena's again the next time we are looking for a used car.

Thank you! We look forward to being able to help you again! Except better!