Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc

26 reviews

• April 28, 2016

I have never bought a car from a dealer and was very happy with sienna they went above n belong to help me and even though I was a pain in the butt wanting... to test drive everything they gladly put up with me and accommodate my every need I will only buy a car from them in the future and have referred all my friends n family to them.

We are glad you are happy with your purchase. We take pride in being knowledgeable and only helping you as much as possible to find the perfect vehicl...e!

June 3, 2020

Overall amazing experience. Gorgeous car, great deal. All staff treated me and my family with respect and kindness. I trust Frank and all staff at the... dealership and will continue to purchase my cars from him.

• August 23, 2018

Billy Obie and the guys we’re great. They met my every need and answered all my questions. I found a great car and they made the process as easy as possible... Thx guys

February 12, 2020

Great bunch of folks. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. This is the second car I have purchased from them. Great prices, Great car, and great... experience. I high recommend you check out Frank Siena Auto Sales if you are looking for a great hassle-free experience buying a great used car.

January 11, 2020

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable sales team. Every request I made was fulfilled from test drive to final signing of papers and delivery of the... car. Although I don't buy cars often, as I tend to keep them for many years, if the need arises I will definitely return to Siena's to shop for a quality car.

November 15, 2019

Thank you for the excellent service you gave my parents! I am so grateful to you all ( especially Tina) the car runs beautifully and my mom enjoys it everyday.... This place treated my parents as if they were family or they were buying a new car but it wasn’t a new car. You guys are the best!

October 10, 2019

When my oldest son was planning to go to college, my wife and I wondered what we do for a car for him. We tried a few places and then someone suggested... we go to Sienna's - we should have gone there first. That was four years ago. Now I have 3 sons in college and I just arrived home from buying my third used car from Sienna’s automall. Our salesman, Ralph, and the management team listened to our concerns for our sons' safety and price range. Then they found not just one car in our price range, but three great cars in four years! If you’re planning on buying cars for your kids going to college, save yourself some grief and go to Sienna's first.

October 1, 2019

I would like to thank Ralph and Steve for helping me find the perfect car...They understood what I was looking for ...helped me stay within my budget with... no pressure to spend more than I wanted ... ...above and beyond ...MANY ,MANY THANKS

August 22, 2019

This is my third time purchasing a car from Sienas. Each and every time they were courteous, up front and extremely helpful. Ray the salesman was an absolute... professional and was helpful every step of the way. Would highly recommend Sienas to anyone looking for a fair deal and professionalism.

October 25, 2018

I had to buy a new car with good safety ratings because I am pregnant and my old car was not cutting it anymore with a child on the way. Called this dealership... on October12th about a VW that was just posted online that I was certain to buy cash. Spoke to a person named Frank and they told me we could make a deal and that the car was getting serviced and they would call me back by the weekend. No one called me back so I called back again on the 18th and was told by someone else that the car was not back from getting serviced and they would call me back. I left my name and number twice. Again, no one called me back and I called again and was told the car was sold and that the owner went on vacation and no one had my number handy. I literally did not go purchase another car because of the great reviews of this dealership and I liked the one I was calling about very much. Not a reliable dealership. I was treated very badly and am very disappointed and they wasted my time. This is not the way to treat people who want to be customers. What ever happened to good customer service and caring about how you treat people? GO ELSEWHERE.