Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 28, 2016

I have never bought a car from a dealer and was very happy with sienna they went above n belong to help me and even though I was a pain in the butt wanting... to test drive everything they gladly put up with me and accommodate my every need I will only buy a car from them in the future and have referred all my friends n family to them.

We are glad you are happy with your purchase. We take pride in being knowledgeable and only helping you as much as possible to find the perfect vehicl...e!

October 25, 2018

I had to buy a new car with good safety ratings because I am pregnant and my old car was not cutting it anymore with a child on the way. Called this dealership... on October12th about a VW that was just posted online that I was certain to buy cash. Spoke to a person named Frank and they told me we could make a deal and that the car was getting serviced and they would call me back by the weekend. No one called me back so I called back again on the 18th and was told by someone else that the car was not back from getting serviced and they would call me back. I left my name and number twice. Again, no one called me back and I called again and was told the car was sold and that the owner went on vacation and no one had my number handy. I literally did not go purchase another car because of the great reviews of this dealership and I liked the one I was calling about very much. Not a reliable dealership. I was treated very badly and am very disappointed and they wasted my time. This is not the way to treat people who want to be customers. What ever happened to good customer service and caring about how you treat people? GO ELSEWHERE.

August 23, 2018

Billy Obie and the guys we’re great. They met my every need and answered all my questions. I found a great car and they made the process as easy... as possible Thx guys

March 21, 2018

I'm very pleased with both of my purchases, the siena team do go the extra distance with making sure you are happy with your purchase. Ralph Torres my... salesman, took the time to understand my needs in a vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about both of my vehicles and took the time to make sure I understood them and their capabilities. Thank you Siena's.

March 21, 2018

August 25, 2017

I will definitely recommend this dealer to my family and friends!!! :)

August 8, 2017

We had a good experience shopping for a replacement vehicle after an accident. Ray Purvis was upfront , honest and easy to deal with.

August 8, 2017

Excellent to deal with! Such an easy purchase! Loving my new van! ! Ray was excellent!

August 3, 2017

Great customer service! The Salesman Sam Borden made buying a car stress free! I would recommend the dealership to everyone!

January 21, 2017

I came here from Monticello for my first dealership purchase expecting to get a nice truck and the sales person Michael Lella helped me find a better SUV... for an affordable price. Test drove three different vehicles and i ended up liking the 3rd option the most. I was able to set my credit through Joe the Credit Doctor who also helped me get a auto loan approved. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the process i had to go through to get it done. They made it simple and they helped me through everything.

Thank you Carlos! We know how tough car shopping can be and pride ourselves on being able to answer all of your questions and provide as many of the b...est options as possible. We thank you very much for your business and we greatly appreciate you trusting us for your pre-owned vehicle buying needs.