Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc

Call This Dealer

Used

• Only will buy from Sienna's
    April 28, 2016

I have never bought a car from a dealer and was very happy with sienna they went above n belong to help me and even though I was a pain in the butt wa...nting to test drive everything they gladly put up with me and accommodate my every need I will only buy a car from them in the future and have referred all my friends n family to them.

We are glad you are happy with your purchase. We take pride in being knowledgeable and only helping you as much as possible to find the perfect vehicl...e!

Pat B.
    March 21, 2018

I'm very pleased with both of my purchases, the siena team do go the extra distance with making sure you are happy with your purchase. Ralph Torres my... salesman, took the time to understand my needs in a vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about both of my vehicles and took the time to make sure I understood them and their capabilities. Thank you Siena's.

Pat B.
    March 21, 2018

Honda 2015
    August 25, 2017

I will definitely recommend this dealer to my family and friends!!! :)

Ray Purvas
    August 8, 2017

We had a good experience shopping for a replacement vehicle after an accident. Ray Purvis was upfront , honest and easy to deal with.

2013 Town and Country
    August 8, 2017

Excellent to deal with! Such an easy purchase! Loving my new van! ! Ray was excellent!

Customer
    August 3, 2017

Great customer service! The Salesman Sam Borden made buying a car stress free! I would recommend the dealership to everyone!

Happy Customer at Frank Siena's Automall
    January 21, 2017

I came here from Monticello for my first dealership purchase expecting to get a nice truck and the sales person Michael Lella helped me find a better ...SUV for an affordable price. Test drove three different vehicles and i ended up liking the 3rd option the most. I was able to set my credit through Joe the Credit Doctor who also helped me get a auto loan approved. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the process i had to go through to get it done. They made it simple and they helped me through everything.

Thank you Carlos! We know how tough car shopping can be and pride ourselves on being able to answer all of your questions and provide as many of the b...est options as possible. We thank you very much for your business and we greatly appreciate you trusting us for your pre-owned vehicle buying needs.

Excellent Customer Service
    July 11, 2016

Purchased my 2012 Ford Fusion from Siena's recently. Excellent, friendly, informative staff. Always had my best interest in mind. Fast service from be...ginning to end with my transaction. I will definitely make Siena's my first stop when looking for my next car! Kudos Guys!!

Thanks for the kind review! We appreciate your business very much!

Amazing Experience
    July 8, 2016

What an amazing experience from the time I walked in till the time I drove off with an amazing car and Sales team to help make purchasing a car not on...ly easy but affordable and with peace in knowing that every question was answered every need was met towards finding me the best car. Thank you all highly recommend. Thanks to Sam in Sales and the Sales Management Team for bringing some great joy and piece of mind into purchasing a car.

Dana, thank you very much for the kind review! We greatly appreciate your business!

Frank Siena's Auto Sales Inc